Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2016, 08:14 PM   #89
MVP
 
ninertravel's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

I must be sucking or something but I keep throwing 4 or 5 Ints a game, 3 of them went to a linebacker!!! It might be just me making bad choices.

the running game I am finding is ok but lots of short gains then 1 big 60 yard gain a game seems to make the stats look like I am getting 4 or 5 yards a carry when it's really 2 to 3 then one big run changes it. I guess that happens in the real game though.

I am to scared to throw the ball deep I just gotta find a way to stop this INT problem, and it's always on ALL pro mode I have the problem with on it, Pro hardly throw any INTs
ninertravel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 12:08 AM   #90
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,978
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I must be sucking or something but I keep throwing 4 or 5 Ints a game, 3 of them went to a linebacker!!! It might be just me making bad choices.

the running game I am finding is ok but lots of short gains then 1 big 60 yard gain a game seems to make the stats look like I am getting 4 or 5 yards a carry when it's really 2 to 3 then one big run changes it. I guess that happens in the real game though.

I am to scared to throw the ball deep I just gotta find a way to stop this INT problem, and it's always on ALL pro mode I have the problem with on it, Pro hardly throw any INTs
Have you played yet w the change to AI coverage to 85?
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 12:11 AM   #91
Rookie
 
catcher_0_3's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
the running game I am finding is ok but lots of short gains then 1 big 60 yard gain a game seems to make the stats look like I am getting 4 or 5 yards a carry when it's really 2 to 3 then one big run changes it. I guess that happens in the real game though.
This is actually typically how the NFL run game works. Maybe not a 60 harder, but the avg is usually buoyed by a couple of longer runs each game, but mostly you grind out between 0-3 yard runs.
catcher_0_3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 01:54 AM   #92
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Hey, Mike. I just got Madden 17 and am entering in your sliders to try out. But am I doing something wrong here with the penalties sliders? You have numbers like "58" for holding and "54" for facemask, but when I move the sliders on my game they only move up and down by 5s: 50 to 55 to 60 to 65, etc. You can't set anything in between 5s and 0s. What am I missing?
Wubrotha1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 01:53 PM   #93
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2003
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Mike thanks for your hard work. I used your MLB Show sliders and when I saw you made Madden ones I knew I would try them first. Just finished my fantasy draft, trades and sliders and settings adjustments, so I'm ready to check out this CFM.
kevin23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 02:21 PM   #94
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,978
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubrotha1
Hey, Mike. I just got Madden 17 and am entering in your sliders to try out. But am I doing something wrong here with the penalties sliders? You have numbers like "58" for holding and "54" for facemask, but when I move the sliders on my game they only move up and down by 5s: 50 to 55 to 60 to 65, etc. You can't set anything in between 5s and 0s. What am I missing?
Enter them within CFM as you'll have smaller incriments there.

Anyone who tells you that you 'need to set them first outside of CFM then import'--don't listen to them; they can hunt for bigfoot on their own.
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #95
Rookie
 
Jetfire's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bay Area Cali
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

So I'v used your sliders since they start and I am now on Season three, I simmed the first two and just worked on rebuilding the Browns and hopefully relocating them!

The first game went pretty well, I have a decent Oline and Bal is struggling as a team so not surprised that I was rarely pressured at QB. Everything felt good, and no complaints from this small sample size so far. Once I face off against a better D we will see.

Also I only played offense due to not having a ton of free time, is that not recommended or do you think it matters?

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns (0-0)7721338
Baltimore Ravens (0-0)10100323
Team Stats Comparison
CLEBAL
Total Offense565421
Rushing Yards21196
Passing Yards354325
First Downs2520
Punt Return Yards1221
Kick Return Yards4827
Total Yards625469
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion5-116`15
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-63-6
Penalties6-7511-112
Posession Time32:3727:23
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III16/2836921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J.Mckinnon271626.00
R.Griffin III13332.53
M. Ferrel4123.00
A.Gilbert144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Zereoue415438.51
A.Brown45814.50
D.Cheek35819.31
C.Coleman22512.50
G.Escobar12525.00
M.Mitchell12222.00
J.Mckinnon12727.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team1.010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
R.Bullock1/35/536
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
A.Lee317056.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Brown248240
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Brwon21260
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Flacco23/3932501
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah22763.40
J.Flacco5163.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Dobson711316.10
C.Briggs67712.80
P.Richardson45313.20
C.Gillmore44912.20
A.Abdullah23316.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team2.010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J.Tucker3/32/237
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S.Koch627145.10
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah12727.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah22110.50
__________________
Youtube Channel

Current Series
Portland Snowhakws: A Dynasty Born l

Last edited by Jetfire; 08-26-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Jetfire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:10 PM   #96
Staff Writer
 
Mike Lowe's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,978
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 17 Sliders

It should not matter.

Dang, that's a lot of offense. One thing I'm looking to see from folks is whether we see games that are 20-17 and lower scoring. This has always been a bit of a challenge with Madden, but I believe there are ways around it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfire
So I'v used your sliders since they start and I am now on Season three, I simmed the first two and just worked on rebuilding the Browns and hopefully relocating them!

The first game went pretty well, I have a decent Oline and Bal is struggling as a team so not surprised that I was rarely pressured at QB. Everything felt good, and no complaints from this small sample size so far. Once I face off against a better D we will see.

Also I only played offense due to not having a ton of free time, is that not recommended or do you think it matters?

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cleveland Browns (0-0)7721338
Baltimore Ravens (0-0)10100323
Team Stats Comparison

CLEBAL
Total Offense565421
Rushing Yards21196
Passing Yards354325
First Downs2520
Punt Return Yards1221
Kick Return Yards4827
Total Yards625469
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion5-116`15
4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-63-6
Penalties6-7511-112
Posession Time32:3727:23
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Griffin III16/2836921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J.Mckinnon271626.00
R.Griffin III13332.53
M. Ferrel4123.00
A.Gilbert144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Zereoue415438.51
A.Brown45814.50
D.Cheek35819.31
C.Coleman22512.50
G.Escobar12525.00
M.Mitchell12222.00
J.Mckinnon12727.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team
1.010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
R.Bullock1/35/5
36
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
A.Lee317056.61
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Brown248240
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Brwon21260
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Flacco23/3932501
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah22763.40
J.Flacco5163.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Dobson711316.10
C.Briggs67712.80
P.Richardson45313.20
C.Gillmore44912.20
A.Abdullah23316.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team
2.010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J.Tucker3/32/2
37
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S.Koch627145.10
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah12727.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A.Abdullah22110.50
__________________
be fulfilled. be magnanimous. be grateful.
@MikeLowe47
Mike Lowe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Top -