Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2016, 08:25 PM   #873
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I want to roll with these. I really do. I mean Charter, I know you know your stuff. I've been around here forever, but man... Please tell me these play way different after about 4 games, and especially preseason. I'm playing as the Chiefs, and just finished second game of preseason and got waxed by the Rams 41-7. I can't stop anything on defense. I mean I know football. I played and coached, so I have a grasp of what plays do what, but if they run, my D line is just stuck to them like glue. If they pass nobody is within 5 or more yards from them. The first game against the Seattle was just as bad. I've given up over 450 yards rushing in two games. I also switch on D. I start as MLB though, then switch to closest player. I have sliders and settings exactly like first post with two exceptions... I have CPU Pass block at 15, and Hum pass block at 55. Anyways...I'm not knocking these by any means, but just wanting some info as if anybody else experienced this early on, or if after preseason things play a lot different? The Rams?? Come on mang..the Rams.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:24 PM   #874
22 Time Big 10 Champs
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 8,841
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I want to roll with these. I really do. I mean Charter, I know you know your stuff. I've been around here forever, but man... Please tell me these play way different after about 4 games, and especially preseason. I'm playing as the Chiefs, and just finished second game of preseason and got waxed by the Rams 41-7. I can't stop anything on defense. I mean I know football. I played and coached, so I have a grasp of what plays do what, but if they run, my D line is just stuck to them like glue. If they pass nobody is within 5 or more yards from them. The first game against the Seattle was just as bad. I've given up over 450 yards rushing in two games. I also switch on D. I start as MLB though, then switch to closest player. I have sliders and settings exactly like first post with two exceptions... I have CPU Pass block at 15, and Hum pass block at 55. Anyways...I'm not knocking these by any means, but just wanting some info as if anybody else experienced this early on, or if after preseason things play a lot different? The Rams?? Come on mang..the Rams.
My last two games in my Cowboys franchise I held the CPU to 10 and 9 points. I am not seeing what you mention above.
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:29 PM   #875
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
My last two games in my Cowboys franchise I held the CPU to 10 and 9 points. I am not seeing what you mention above.

Well that is great to hear. I mean I love the challenge. Just have to work through these growing pains. I'm done messing with sliders, and I've started, so I won't change anything at this point. Oh... I guess I do play 13 minutes also, with a runoff to 17 sec. So that is a bit different.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:50 PM   #876
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I want to roll with these. I really do. I mean Charter, I know you know your stuff. I've been around here forever, but man... Please tell me these play way different after about 4 games, and especially preseason. I'm playing as the Chiefs, and just finished second game of preseason and got waxed by the Rams 41-7. I can't stop anything on defense. I mean I know football. I played and coached, so I have a grasp of what plays do what, but if they run, my D line is just stuck to them like glue. If they pass nobody is within 5 or more yards from them. The first game against the Seattle was just as bad. I've given up over 450 yards rushing in two games. I also switch on D. I start as MLB though, then switch to closest player. I have sliders and settings exactly like first post with two exceptions... I have CPU Pass block at 15, and Hum pass block at 55. Anyways...I'm not knocking these by any means, but just wanting some info as if anybody else experienced this early on, or if after preseason things play a lot different? The Rams?? Come on mang..the Rams.


Yes they do. I was getting killed the the preseason too. I don't know why things seem different in preseason games versus regular season. Even when starters are playing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #877
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes they do. I was getting killed the the preseason too. I don't know why things seem different in preseason games versus regular season. Even when starters are playing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I figured that may be the case. As I said..I am not changing anything at this point, so I'll either adjust, or it'll be a long year for the Chiefs.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:38 AM   #878
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Just started my 4th season with the Bears. I finally have a pretty good d line. Yet I just played my first preseason game of the 2020 season and I'm still getting burned on big running plays. I mean, I haven't modified anything with your set, so im not sure whether it has to do with the CPU run block, cpu reaction or even hum tackling or reaction. Last season, teams were running all over me. Finished the season dead last in rushing yards allowed(2,120 Yds allowed). So I'm not sure what to do.
cardiganspot is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:45 AM   #879
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,275
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiganspot
Just started my 4th season with the Bears. I finally have a pretty good d line. Yet I just played my first preseason game of the 2020 season and I'm still getting burned on big running plays. I mean, I haven't modified anything with your set, so im not sure whether it has to do with the CPU run block, cpu reaction or even hum tackling or reaction. Last season, teams were running all over me. Finished the season dead last in rushing yards allowed(2,120 Yds allowed). So I'm not sure what to do.
That's actually about 132 yds per game. That is not the worst ypg to give up on the ground with a weak defense. I'm talking irl nfl stats too. Maybe 10 yds too high. What are your exact slider settings. Cpu rblk and hum tak?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #880
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I want to roll with these. I really do. I mean Charter, I know you know your stuff. I've been around here forever, but man... Please tell me these play way different after about 4 games, and especially preseason. I'm playing as the Chiefs, and just finished second game of preseason and got waxed by the Rams 41-7. I can't stop anything on defense. I mean I know football. I played and coached, so I have a grasp of what plays do what, but if they run, my D line is just stuck to them like glue. If they pass nobody is within 5 or more yards from them. The first game against the Seattle was just as bad. I've given up over 450 yards rushing in two games. I also switch on D. I start as MLB though, then switch to closest player. I have sliders and settings exactly like first post with two exceptions... I have CPU Pass block at 15, and Hum pass block at 55. Anyways...I'm not knocking these by any means, but just wanting some info as if anybody else experienced this early on, or if after preseason things play a lot different? The Rams?? Come on mang..the Rams.
Turn HUM TAK up by a point per game. I wouldnt mess with CPU RB. HUM TAK seems to affect pursuit and angles. The higher it goes, the better your guys will chase down plays. And interestingly enough the way your DLineman try to get after running plays.

EDIT: I have a chiefs redraft franchise where I have Keuchly as my 4-3 MLB and at these base sliders hes all over the field. Attributes for players matter. Look at your LB's Pursuit, Play Recog, Awareness and Tackling. ALL of those effect how they chase down or DO NOT chase down running play.s
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Top -