Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 116 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2016, 10:17 PM   #921
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Seems weird, i have the same set up if your guess is right. He did tweet he hadnt seen an issue.

Poor cfm all the online play gets all the attention.

Maybe he just hasnt looked into it untill its been brought to his attention.

Who knows?! Its only a game. Ill still play it in my free time and auto subs arent going to kill it for me. #cfmneedslovetoo

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
That's not true. CFM has a ton of new features this year and have already had draft classes among other things tuned post launch.

I get the idea that people think MUT takes precedence, but there are people working diligently on CFM.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Old 09-23-2016, 10:28 PM   #922
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

It definitely took a step in the right direction this year. Im enjoying it!

Heres to continued cfm support

Now get working on those auto subs and my formation sub screen freezing....lol.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 11:42 PM   #923
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

The new tuning update changed some things, will you change the sliders after that?
Old 09-24-2016, 12:33 AM   #924
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

To start off I was the Cardinals in this game. This was a really fun game, back and forth til the third when I threw 2 picks, one being a pick six. Luckily my D got a couple of key stops and in the 4th and we were able to rally. Great overall experience. Palmer was something like, 15/30 for 185 yards, half way through the 3rd. Ended with 374 yards and 5 TDs. The variety was great. I couldn't get anything going on the ground. Johnson salvaged our day with a 20 yard run in the 3rd, which was probably one of my only carry over 5 yards. But I'm not complaining, the Pats front 7 is great. I ended up rushing 18 times (15 for Johnson, 3 for Ellington) for 47 yards, 2.6 ypc. The Pats couldn't get anything going on the ground either. Blount broke one open for a 60 yarder in the 4th but I tackled him at the 1. They still punched it in. The Pats rushed the ball 28 times (Blount 14 / White 12 / Devlin 2). The split carries was due to me putting in formation subs for the Pats. The 28 carries produced 124 yards for them, 4.4 ypc. If you take out the 60 yard run by Blount, the Pats ran 27 times for 64 yards, 2.4 ypc. Pats ran 74 plays, Cards ran 59, for a total of 133 plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 01:01 AM   #925
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Small sample size. But I was about to give up on these B/c I couldn't get anything going on offense. Guys were just covered.

Then the tuner came out, and though I've only played 2 games so far, it's breathed new life into my cfm. First game i dominated the Raiders in defense. They came back in 2nd half to make it a game. Final was 26-23. Second game against Colts was a turnover fest for both me and CPU.

Luck and Carr would miss throws here or there. Then have hot streaks, esp Luck. I think the tuner was a perfect compliment to this set (strictly using set to exact number value on op). Before, Luck and Carr would just walk up and down the field on me. Now, they miss occasionally and my d plays a bit tighter. But it really plays out great IMO.

If anything, sacks and CPU pass blocking may need a buff. But more games needed. Raiders had good line and ran well. Pressure wasn't too drastic against them. Colts line was very poor, and my front 7 had a field day on them. So much so Luck didn't finish the game. If this holds true going forward then the ratings are determining the dice rolls, and that's the main objective isn't it?

God I'm glad it's fun again.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 01:35 AM   #926
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I have not had a chance to play a game against the CPU since the tuner came it. I assumed that the changes might actually help some issues I was having trouble solving and I think based on feedback that may be the case.

I can't wait to play tomorrow and see how it goes

Old 09-24-2016, 02:59 AM   #927
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have not had a chance to play a game against the CPU since the tuner came it. I assumed that the changes might actually help some issues I was having trouble solving and I think based on feedback that may be the case.

I can't wait to play tomorrow and see how it goes

Edit: I reviewed the play and i was wrong.

Last edited by razorkaos; 09-24-2016 at 05:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:20 AM   #928
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

played 2 games so far post tuner and i honestly can say at least for me there is no changes needed to the sliders!!. I have minimal changes to charters sliders but so far no changes needed which is great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »