Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 117 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2016, 06:10 PM   #929
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Hi charter. I use your sliders as posted in OP except i have CPU QB acc at 10. I just started a new CFM. I am the 49'ers. First match against the Rams it started off playing superb. I Think keenum missed his first 6 throws. Gurley ran hard. I stacked the box. At half time the score was 6-6. But then i all went wrong. I got the good ahead TD on a TE screen. And the Keenum just lit me up. And I kept pace with Kap. The game ended 27-27. Keenum was 20 on 30 for 332 and 3 td, 0 int. Kap was 20 on 33, 2 td and 1 int. Gurley ran for 129 on 24 including a 65 yarder. Hyde went for 128 on 17 including a 80 yard counter for a td.

I feel the rushing is spot on. What to do about the passing? Keenum and Kap are crap and shouldn't be puting up that kind of Numbers. I felt pressure was good. I had 3 sacks and the CPU had 2. Should I lower CPU acc or up user pass cov.

On another note. Hyde did not come into the game after his 80 yarder about half way into the 4. quarter. I have fatigue at 50. He was not injuried. He did not even appear in overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 06:38 PM   #930
Rookie

Hi I was wondering if these sliders would be viable for when you are controlling just one player be it a player CFM or a using player lock?
Old 09-24-2016, 08:10 PM   #931
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Mr. Hurricane made some minor changes to his set. They are posted in his description of his latest video

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #932
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I have a more even set that I'll post soon. For those why need the CPU to be less OP
Old 09-24-2016, 09:06 PM   #933
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I just added a introductory set for those going from All Pro to All Madden. I tried to get the user and cpu side as even as for a how they play on the field as possible and eliminate the cpu boost. For those who want a little more even game.

Last edited by charter04; 09-24-2016 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2016, 12:24 AM   #934
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just added a introductory set for those going from All Pro to All Madden. I tried to get the user and cpu side as even as for a how they play on the field as possible and eliminate the cpu boost. For those who want a little more even game.
How do you go about testing sliders, out of curiosity? I know the goal is to create a realistic, yet challenging experience. But variables such as ratings differences exists. With certain slider sets I shouldn't be expecting every game to be neck and neck, like when I'm using the Pats vs a team like the Browns.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:49 PM   #935
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha0ne
How do you go about testing sliders, out of curiosity? I know the goal is to create a realistic, yet challenging experience. But variables such as ratings differences exists. With certain slider sets I shouldn't be expecting every game to be neck and neck, like when I'm using the Pats vs a team like the Browns.

I have various ways. One thing I like to do is play a team against itself. That way I can see if one side is getting an advantage.

My main set is mostly just trying to get a challenging game without the CPU having too much advantage.

I also am big on stats. I like them to be close to real life and with in parameters of realistic stats.

The new set I did was using playing the same team some and in CFM of course.

Trying to get the CPU to be on my level. It will be too easy for sone but, it's more of an even set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #936
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aderow
Hi I was wondering if these sliders would be viable for when you are controlling just one player be it a player CFM or a using player lock?
Do you mean basically if ya don't switch the player your contolling at the time? I don't, and they work great. I have started with user catch. It's soo much easier these days. Hold in a button. Defense, I do Not switch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »