Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 08:11 PM   #961
Rookie

OVORudeboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon10 Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

So, how is the game running for those that are playing with the new tuner and these sliders. Haven't played yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #962
Rookie

The Big Donny's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVORudeboy
So, how is the game running for those that are playing with the new tuner and these sliders. Haven't played yet.
I just played as the Vikings vs Cardinals in my franchise on the easier set and kinda blew them out. I think it was 44-14. I think really the only thing I'd tweak though is tackling. Seemed like I had a lot of room to run and broke quite a few tackles. Overall the game played well though and I had my first game on All Madden where I felt like I had a fair (or better) chance.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:16 PM   #963
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
so im sure these are good for cfm, but how are they for play now games, i always dont go right into to cfm, are these playable for play now games or just cfm?

Pretty much the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 12:05 AM   #964
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Just finished my first game with the All-Madden set. Was extremely fun!

Beat the Lions as the Eagles 32-24.
The game plays very different to all-pro. I have always been an all-pro user but having tried many of the other sliders, the game just felt too easy and always too high scoring. 32-24 may not be too low scoring, but it's the lowest total I've had in a while.

There were a total of 118 plays, using 15min with 12 second run off.

Wentz threw 3 picks, something which was a rarity on all-pro before. 2 of the 3 were entirely my fault. One thing I'll say is on All Madden, if you mess up just ever so lightly, you'll pay. ie. should of taken the hit, instead he threw as he got hit and popped up beautifully for their linebacker to take it home for a pick 6.

The run game was also much tougher, as I have personally found with other sets far too easy. Still managed over 100 yards (5.4 ave) with Matthews, but I do think he is a very easy/underrated Madden player to user. Speed + Tackle Breaking ability. Sproles only managed 2 ypc.

The only thing I found frustrating was who ever I was usering (i play no switch rule) they felt quite a bit harder to control than on all pro? Wouldn't tackle when I would instruct to do so sometimes, would sometimes sprint the opposite direction. May just need to get used to it.

Otherwise, very, very happy with the set! Thanks a lot Charter! I feel like my next CFM will be a lot more competitive. Will keep testing the set out.

Last edited by v0ice0freas0n; 09-27-2016 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:57 PM   #965
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Hi charter. I think there is a fatigue issue. See this video. I was Eagles and it is Antonio Brown returning the punt.

No way you catch up with him in real life.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 04:41 PM   #966
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi charter. I think there is a fatigue issue. See this video. I was Eagles and it is Antonio Brown returning the punt.

No way you catch up with him in real life.

I'd say he definitely gassed - wish I could see the actual live play to confirm it (by his energy bar). Also, game situation - obviously it was a punt return so AB is coming on the field fresh, but if it was late in the game then he's already tired and will gas out even quicker.

Fatigue is a tricky issue - too low and nobody leaves the game, too high and you get plays like this. That's why autosubs really need to work properly so we can control who sees the field independent of fatigue.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by bcruise; 09-27-2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Can't see energy for the CPU - derp
Old 09-27-2016, 05:01 PM   #967
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Just finished my first game with the All-Madden set. Was extremely fun!

Beat the Lions as the Eagles 32-24.
The game plays very different to all-pro. I have always been an all-pro user but having tried many of the other sliders, the game just felt too easy and always too high scoring. 32-24 may not be too low scoring, but it's the lowest total I've had in a while.

There were a total of 118 plays, using 15min with 12 second run off.

Wentz threw 3 picks, something which was a rarity on all-pro before. 2 of the 3 were entirely my fault. One thing I'll say is on All Madden, if you mess up just ever so lightly, you'll pay. ie. should of taken the hit, instead he threw as he got hit and popped up beautifully for their linebacker to take it home for a pick 6.

The run game was also much tougher, as I have personally found with other sets far too easy. Still managed over 100 yards (5.4 ave) with Matthews, but I do think he is a very easy/underrated Madden player to user. Speed + Tackle Breaking ability. Sproles only managed 2 ypc.

The only thing I found frustrating was who ever I was usering (i play no switch rule) they felt quite a bit harder to control than on all pro? Wouldn't tackle when I would instruct to do so sometimes, would sometimes sprint the opposite direction. May just need to get used to it.

Otherwise, very, very happy with the set! Thanks a lot Charter! I feel like my next CFM will be a lot more competitive. Will keep testing the set out.
I was always all-pro as well, till this year for same reason. I don't know your skill level, but I can't go over cpu 55 coverage. I cant pass that well I guess. The Cpu reaction time-25 and int-35 are perfect.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #968
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVORudeboy
I'm wondering this too.

Should CPU Run Block be left at 40? Or should it be moved up since running was made harder?

What about Human Run Block?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »