Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 123 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2016, 01:57 AM   #977
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I have only played one game with this set and noticed the only problem was Matt Ryan going robo qb on me. Went like 28/30 300 yards 3 touchdowns. I will have to play more games to get a better sample size but I can't stand when CPU qbs make completion after completion.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:43 AM   #978
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Pretty happy with how the game is playing with a few adjustments. I'm still not 100% and the CPU run and pass blocking but, I'm pretty close.

I think the game is playing better than ever. The changes they made for the run d on both sides are really making running challenging but, fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 06:43 AM   #979
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cant wait to test them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 09-28-2016, 07:03 AM   #980
Rookie

KrisMarina's Arena

Had a crazy game with these last night, I was the Bears and I beat thee Texans 48-42 in Overtime.

Overall the game was enjoyable but a few adjustments needed on my end to suit my Play style.

After going 0-6 with Hoyer, he exploded and finished 29-39 for 443 and 6TDs.

Run game was sadly non-existent for me.

Mirrored for the Texans, pass game was unstoppable but no run game.

I was really impressed with the consistent pressure line play brung, really impressed.

Corners seemed much smarter too.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:14 AM   #981
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
I have only played one game with this set and noticed the only problem was Matt Ryan going robo qb on me. Went like 28/30 300 yards 3 touchdowns. I will have to play more games to get a better sample size but I can't stand when CPU qbs make completion after completion.
This may sound weird but ive played a ton of games and I NEVER have an issue with cpu accuracy

That is untill i play Matt Ryan. The dude is lights out. I dont know why. Its funny, but i can assure you I never see an issue besides Matt Ryan
Old 09-28-2016, 11:25 AM   #982
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Game is still playing good, haven't messed with the sliders in a while. I feel like it's playing fair, problem is I keep winning now. I'm the Browns, and I've traded all the good people. It's not like I'm hashing anybody in the run game, I usually plod along then I might hit one big run. I can't say I'm torching anyone in the pass, I usually complete just north of 50% with a TD and some INTs. The CPU does a pretty good job of moving the ball both running and passing, nothing unrealistic.

The main problem I have found is that at the end of a half, when I know the CPU is passing I'll do a pass focus for the defense. In this circumstance I cover just enough better and rush the passer just enough that CPU can hold onto the ball too long which causes a sack, and in this game that is a fumble, which turns into a turnover and usually easy points. Of course I can governor myself and not do it but I'm in a CFM and I just don't think the rest of the guys would go along with that. Any solutions for small tweaks?
Old 09-28-2016, 11:30 AM   #983
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Game is still playing good, haven't messed with the sliders in a while. I feel like it's playing fair, problem is I keep winning now. I'm the Browns, and I've traded all the good people. It's not like I'm hashing anybody in the run game, I usually plod along then I might hit one big run. I can't say I'm torching anyone in the pass, I usually complete just north of 50% with a TD and some INTs. The CPU does a pretty good job of moving the ball both running and passing, nothing unrealistic.

The main problem I have found is that at the end of a half, when I know the CPU is passing I'll do a pass focus for the defense. In this circumstance I cover just enough better and rush the passer just enough that CPU can hold onto the ball too long which causes a sack, and in this game that is a fumble, which turns into a turnover and usually easy points. Of course I can governor myself and not do it but I'm in a CFM and I just don't think the rest of the guys would go along with that. Any solutions for small tweaks?
Do you change the cpu play books to generic. That helps the cpu play better. Change both offensive and defensive for the cpu.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 09-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:51 AM   #984
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Do you change the cpu play books to generic. That helps the cpu play better. Change both offensive and defensive for the cpu.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
how do we do this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »