Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 02:37 PM   #1017
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Charter,

I'm having a problem with CPU RB's breaking off for big runs each game.

Like I played through the Pats vs Cardinals opening season game twice, and both times Johnsons finished with 150+ yards on about 20-23 attempts. He would usually only get 2-5 each carry, but would always have 1 or 2 HUGE breakaway runs where no one touched him for like 75+ yards and a TD.

It's not like he broke tackles on those runs, he just had such excellent blocking none of my defenders even had a chance to touch him. This with CPU run block at 40 and Human tackle at 50.

Should I try lowering CPU run block some more? Or do you think your new Human pass reaction and coverage setttings would help more? It's not like my guys reacted slowly, they were just all glued to a blocker as Johnsons waltz'd right past.

Anyone else getting these miraculous CPU RB runs?

Everything else is perfect!

I would start by raising user tackling. It will help some. You could try lowering CPU run block also.

Reaction time won't do anything for run d. It only is used when a pass play is called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2016, 03:03 PM   #1018
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I am live right now slider testing in the slider test online franchise

www.twitch.tv/charter04

If you are on Xbox 1 and would like to to join the slider test league let me know.

Old 10-01-2016, 11:09 PM   #1019
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Charter,

I'm having a problem with CPU RB's breaking off for big runs each game.

Like I played through the Pats vs Cardinals opening season game twice, and both times Johnsons finished with 150+ yards on about 20-23 attempts. He would usually only get 2-5 each carry, but would always have 1 or 2 HUGE breakaway runs where no one touched him for like 75+ yards and a TD.

It's not like he broke tackles on those runs, he just had such excellent blocking none of my defenders even had a chance to touch him. This with CPU run block at 40 and Human tackle at 50.

Should I try lowering CPU run block some more? Or do you think your new Human pass reaction and coverage setttings would help more? It's not like my guys reacted slowly, they were just all glued to a blocker as Johnsons waltz'd right past.

Anyone else getting these miraculous CPU RB runs?

Everything else is perfect!
I bet you guys have to back to charter's original settings. Which is what I play at. They were listed as cpu rblk-40 and hum tak-55. This is what I had to go back to. The tuner had to get messed up when I deleted my profile. My run game same thing. I actually have it at cpu rblk at 30. Hum tak 55. Somehow the tuner didn't take. I'm not positive, but my run game is also original settings. Hum rblk-52. Cpu tak 47.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2016, 12:35 AM   #1020
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I bet you guys have to back to charter's original settings. Which is what I play at. They were listed as cpu rblk-40 and hum tak-55. This is what I had to go back to. The tuner had to get messed up when I deleted my profile. My run game same thing. I actually have it at cpu rblk at 30. Hum tak 55. Somehow the tuner didn't take. I'm not positive, but my run game is also original settings. Hum rblk-52. Cpu tak 47.

Yeah I went back to CPU run block 40, and Human Tackle 55. Jonson still torched me for 160 yards and a TD on 23 attempts. I can stuff up lousy runners, but higher rates runners on teams like the Cardinals just crush me.

I'm the Pats though, so my D Line isn't the best. Sheird and Hightower are good but I have weak spots.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:37 AM   #1021
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Try 25 or 30 cpu rblk. I'm at 30. Sorry I should have mentioned that. Just like my cpu pass coverage is at 55. Charters are listed at 75. Some of it is probably skill level. Or most of it for me anyway. End result, I'm getting some of the most realistic gameplay and stats ever in madden.

Last edited by cable guy; 10-02-2016 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #1022
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I went back to CPU run block 40, and Human Tackle 55. Jonson still torched me for 160 yards and a TD on 23 attempts. I can stuff up lousy runners, but higher rates runners on teams like the Cardinals just crush me.

I'm the Pats though, so my D Line isn't the best. Sheird and Hightower are good but I have weak spots.

I would just keep raising tackling if I was you. It won't hurt anything. It just helps tackling of course but, helps pursuit some. If you lower run block too low it might totally mess up the CPU run game.

Madden cycles are so weird. Most years the CPU run game sucks. This years it's really good.

Old 10-02-2016, 12:00 PM   #1023
Rookie

rhys1879safc's Arena

OVR: 0

I play 8 minute quarters but even with the accelerated clock turned off I seem to be getting really high scoring games. Anyone have any advice?
Old 10-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #1024
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

These sliders are no good, Julio Jones has 12 catches for 300 yards, game must be broken

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »