Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 130 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2016, 09:49 AM   #1033
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Get to playing boys (and girls).

I have playoffs right around the corner and daddy needs a new slider set after the patch.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:11 AM   #1034
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Played a game in my Jets CFM on the new test set, granted it was vs the Browns it was a cakewalk. Won 38-6.

Passing was a piece of cake and I noticed that the CPU could not defend out routes. Passing felt very easy, time to throw and usually multiple guys open on each play. They did a good job re: run defense, I only managed 2.7 ypc. I was up 31-3 early in the 3rd and ran out the clock the entire second half, I could have put up a 50 spot pretty easily I believe.

I think I'm going back to the regular set for now, nearly every game I played on that set was close.
i think that when you try a slider set you have to play at least 5 games, because with the same slider set I have high scoring..low scoring...great running game...bad running game...horrible or fantastic pass defense.. Not all matches and teams are the same thing..
Old 10-04-2016, 10:28 AM   #1035
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
i think that when you try a slider set you have to play at least 5 games, because with the same slider set I have high scoring..low scoring...great running game...bad running game...horrible or fantastic pass defense.. Not all matches and teams are the same thing..
Not only can every game be different against the same team. Yes, This year there is really difference in teams strengths and weaknesses. Player ratings matter. Home field is pretty big too. Don't get me wrong, after a few games, you can get an idea if something isn't working right or has to be tweaked. But give it at least 3 gsmes. Minimum

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cable guy; 10-04-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:39 AM   #1036
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Played some post patch and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I didn't test my sliders yet. Just played default All Pro and online ranked to see the difference first.

They improved the pursuit and the way force defenders play outside runs for sure. It's not crazy where you can run though. It just creates nice cut back lanes without the silly long OP runs.

It's early and I haven played enough yet but, I think the CPU play calling is better. They said the adjusted the play call suggestions to use more formations and stuff so maybe the CPU is using that.

I know the Giants called more variety against me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 03:58 PM   #1037
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Played some post patch and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I didn't test my sliders yet. Just played default All Pro and online ranked to see the difference first.

They improved the pursuit and the way force defenders play outside runs for sure. It's not crazy where you can run though. It just creates nice cut back lanes without the silly long OP runs.

It's early and I haven played enough yet but, I think the CPU play calling is better. They said the adjusted the play call suggestions to use more formations and stuff so maybe the CPU is using that.

I know the Giants called more variety against me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cannot wait to test same thing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-04-2016, 04:12 PM   #1038
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

So the tuner update from sept. 23rd said this:

"Reduced chances of broken tackles by ball carriers"
"Variety of tuning changes to make defenses more effective during run plays"

Now the patch is out and says this:

"Tuned auto broken tackles to be less frequent"
"Defensive tuning vs. stretch/outside zone runs"

So are tuning updates just rolled into patches and they are listing that stuff again? Or did they tune running to be yet even more difficult?
Old 10-04-2016, 04:24 PM   #1039
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

anyone play with charters sliders yet?
Old 10-04-2016, 04:45 PM   #1040
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

Just played a game with charters sliders all madden and it was a hell of a game. However the CPU accuracy needs to be higher because Big Ben couldnt manage to complete more than 55% of his passes against my Raiders. On the flip side on default also on 15 min qtrs Big ben manage to shred me with a variety of deep balls: corner routes and some post routes to A. Brown . Charter sliders seem a bit off now. Default feels a lot better in comparison. The pass game on all madden default was more variety vs check down dink and dunk. Furthermore the cpu ran game is atrocious on both ...Levon bell was stuffed on constantly on both sliders .... JUST MY TWO CENTS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »