Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 133 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #1057
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Smh the ol patch that breaks the game...same thing different yr. I hope we can slider things back to how it was.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Some things are better. Pursuit in open field, CPU makes more qb pressure..but we need new sliders...with this is unplayable
i finish the match with 9 int and 4 fumbles. CPU 4 interceptions and 6 fumbles..
Old 10-05-2016, 03:28 PM   #1058
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I think the best thing to do at this point is to delete your profile (I did this) and start back at default All Madden. Go from there.

It's always better to play on default after a patch. They tune the game for default so as we move sliders it's going from that.

So as they make changes it changes the point A we are working from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 03:31 PM   #1059
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I think the best thing to do at this point is to delete your profile (I did this) and start back at default All Madden. Go from there.

It's always better to play on default after a patch. They tune the game for default so as we move sliders it's going from that.

Sounds like a plan. I cant believe it changed so much we need to start over. But if it makes the new finished product better im all for it.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 04:29 PM   #1060
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

You just answered my question. I just posted in the tuner thread. It was like playing on all-pro. Sliders in my favor

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 04:54 PM   #1061
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Curious, what does deleting your profile do? Will that affect existing cloud CFMs?
Old 10-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #1062
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Curious, what does deleting your profile do? Will that affect existing cloud CFMs?
No, I wouldn't think it would affect cloud CFM's. Resetting the sliders to 50, of course, would.

Personally I think the profile reset thing is more for just peace of mind, and the really important thing is resetting the sliders to default until we figure out what the new "starting line" is.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #1063
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
No, I wouldn't think it would affect cloud CFM's. Resetting the sliders to 50, of course, would.

Personally I think the profile reset thing is more for just peace of mind, and the really important thing is resetting the sliders to default until we figure out what the new "starting line" is.
This is going to be my 3rd time deleting it lol. I'm 2-1 against the Redskins. I hope to make it 3-1 lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #1064
Rookie

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

ok played 2 games in my colts second year cfm post tuner. For reference here are my settings

QB Acc: 25/15
Pass Blk: 50/20
WR ctch: 50/45

Run blk: 52/35
Fumbles: 50/50

Reaction TM: 52/25
INT: 50/35
Pass Cov: 60/75

TKL: 52/47

My Impressions so far are the cpu takes the short routes constantly which i dont mind but also feels like "robo qb" is on. First game i was facing Blake bortles he finished the game with 5 incompletions and over 400 yards which i havent had done to date at all. Most i have ever had was 380 or just close to 400. Running game is hit or miss but the cpu defense definitely got a buff. Which I liked. Second game same thing again passing over 400 yards against the steelers. It was challenging but i did not feel cheated. Thinking of going back to default as well to get a better idea of what needs work

Last edited by Brooklynbks4; 10-05-2016 at 05:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »