Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 141 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #1121
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Played a couple of halves. I know that's not enough time, but there are some clear issues that I feel comfortable commenting on. CPU pass blocking just isn't good. I'm the Falcons vs the saints and I'm sacking them just about every 1/3 time they drop back to pass. I think maybe we should try over 50 pass blk and maybe that will help out the CPU QB process better too.

Hum run game is real easy as my Dallas friend pointed out. Just no edge setting from the CPU at all.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:21 AM   #1122
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Played a couple of halves. I know that's not enough time, but there are some clear issues that I feel comfortable commenting on. CPU pass blocking just isn't good. I'm the Falcons vs the saints and I'm sacking them just about every 1/3 time they drop back to pass. I think maybe we should try over 50 pass blk and maybe that will help out the CPU QB process better too.

Hum run game is real easy as my Dallas friend pointed out. Just no edge setting from the CPU at all.
50 hum rb is too high imo. Giant holes everywhere. Start lowering it guys and let us know what you are seeing so we can figure out running. Also cpu running needs a boost from 50 or is that just me?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #1123
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
50 hum rb is too high imo. Giant holes everywhere. Start lowering it guys and let us know what you are seeing so we can figure out running. Also cpu running needs a boost from 50 or is that just me?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Hum rblk 40 is working perfectly for me. My running game is the most dead on this season after patch. The Cpu running game? I'm using charter's old settings. Cpu rblk-40, hum tak- 55. Lol. Which was too much before patch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2016, 10:21 AM   #1124
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Played one game last night on the new set, lost to the Bengals in the playoffs 38-24. I led 24-17 in the 3rd and then imploded. I could not run at all, Forte had 14 carries for 15 yards.

The Bengals were pretty unstoppable, 146 rushing yards (mostly Gio but Hill had one decent run) and Dalton had 325 passing yards so they were nearing in on 500 yards of offense. I loved the feel of the game though, I think we're close (or I need to tweak a few things to my taste).

Biggest issue was that I got absolutely no pressure on Dalton. The Jets DL is pretty darn good but I couldn't shed a block to save my life. I controlled Mo Wilkerson most of the game, don't think I shed the RT's block a single time in 35+ dropbacks.

Last edited by ehh; 10-07-2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:27 AM   #1125
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Anyone having a problem with a ridiculous number of False Start penalties by CPU teams?

I try and use the fake hike a lot, so my team gets them too. But the CPU gets them WAY more.

Over my last 4 games I have had 5 false start penalties. While over the same period the CPU has had 13.

This is with false start at 55.

Anyone getting false starts skewed towards the CPU away too much?
Old 10-07-2016, 11:38 AM   #1126
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Anyone having a problem with a ridiculous number of False Start penalties by CPU teams?

I try and use the fake hike a lot, so my team gets them too. But the CPU gets them WAY more.

Over my last 4 games I have had 5 false start penalties. While over the same period the CPU has had 13.

This is with false start at 55.

Anyone getting false starts skewed towards the CPU away too much?

Im using penalty sliders all at 51 like Charters said, and i dont have this problem. Its posible than this need some tweaks more
Old 10-07-2016, 12:04 PM   #1127
Pro

tyler28's Arena

finished my first game with the new set. My only other game after the patch was on default. This definitely plays better than default.

Here are my stats

Ben(me)41-38 Jets won on last second fg.

Down 31-27 at half time, very high scoring 2nd quarter. Lots of big plays in the first half but settled down in the 2nd.

Dalton 23-29 354 3td 1int (2 big plays green 62yrd td on streak beat skrime one on one, lafell 72 yrd slant route broke open revis on coverage.)

I liked passing on the higher reaction lower coverage on the previous set. it also seemed to lower scores and stopped the shoot outs. Any testing on that since the patch?

Fitz 17-28 197 1td 0int didnt take any deep shots, cpl of mid shots mainly slants and check downs.

hill 20-46 i had no running room i had 40 for hum rb. i may stay at 50 because it doesnt feel as overpowered like it did on default.

forte 22-171 lots of big runs around the outside in the first half. shut down the 2nd.

4 sacks, 1nyj 3 by me. pressure wasnt an issue with slider at 5, the only issue is qb still throws away to much as soon as he gets pressure. may be a coverage issue being high. that went away with lower coverage and higher reaction.

i had huge punt returns one for td because the punting is unberable now. ugh this kinda kills it for me. i hope they fix it so i can restart my cfm.

thats my 2 cents, hope it helps.

All sliders were same as op except, hum rb at 40(that will change to 50) and both tkl at 50

i was curious why it was at 40, it was still hard for me to stop forte at 50
Old 10-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #1128
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Im using penalty sliders all at 51 like Charters said, and i dont have this problem. Its posible than this need some tweaks more
But Charter has False Start at 55 according to his page 1 post...

So you think I should put at 51?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »