Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 145 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 10:53 AM   #1153
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Charter,

Once you're done testing and you update the first page, will you also update the "Introductory All Pro to All Madden set"?
Old 10-08-2016, 10:54 AM   #1154
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I think the most frustrating thing for me, was how amazing the game was playing. Overall, the patch is an improvement. No doubt.Just tweaking the cpu passing game, and we will be even better than previous patch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #1155
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanklax
Curious to see what raising the punt power to 50 or 55 would do. 40 is probably a touch too low post patch. I'm starting at 45 and tweaking from there. I would rather have punts slight overpowered than underpowered to reduce the number of dumb super short punt situations. Those have a much greater impact on game outcome than if some punts are 5-10 yards too long. You'll probably make up for most of those yards with better returns. After all, net yards per punt is what really matters in terms of game flow.

I'll probably go back to 50. I think it's good there now. Until I get more testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 11:39 AM   #1156
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Charter,

Once you're done testing and you update the first page, will you also update the "Introductory All Pro to All Madden set"?

Probably. Might even do a AP set too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #1157
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I see you have user qb at 20. Imo this really a good setting. I saw a noticeable difference between Dak and Romo. This is my cfm (which is now a practice mode). Dak is rated much lower, so it was perfect. I also had to raise my run blk to 45.

20/10 is a really good spot to see a difference in qb accuracy. Also it brings more of and error element with coverage being low.

45 rb felt dead on. 50 was too easy and 40 i could get anything going.

I played w the jets vs bengals on this set and lost 24-6. It definitely makes defensive show. The bengals over powered me as they should and it didnt feel frustrating. I had opportunities to win i couldnt get anything going on offense their d was too tuff. the old set is always a shoot out.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #1158
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
20/10 is a really good spot to see a difference in qb accuracy. Also it brings more of and error element with coverage being low.

I played w the jets vs bengals on this set and lost 24-6. It definitely makes defensive show. The bengals over powered me as they should and it didnt feel frustrating. I had opportunities to win i couldnt get anything going on offense their d was too tuff. the old set is always a shoot out.

Old 10-08-2016, 03:21 PM   #1159
Rookie

Can someone walk me through the process steps in deleting your profile once your in the application saved data management section? Also will this delete your current online franchise?
Old 10-08-2016, 03:49 PM   #1160
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

Sounds good! I just would love to get it where it played before. And by that I mean my Defense played to their ratings. I played mainly with Dallas. But the 2 games I played with Seattle, there was a big difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »