Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 09:57 PM   #1169
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I just reset my profile and man does it make a difference. It feels really nice now.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #1170
Pro

Do I need to delete profile and play without tuner or delete tuner and profile then start new with new profile and re download the tuner?
Old 10-08-2016, 10:22 PM   #1171
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I took the test set from before the patch and made some post patch changes and ive had a great game. I didnt see anything i had been seeing. Except the punting.

Heres what i used

20/10
30/5
40/40
45/50
50/50
70/70
35/25
35/30
55/55

All penalties default 50
Threshold 55. I was seeing a ton of diving missed tackles on 50. This seemed to fix it. I didnt see any.

Gave this set a try and had a blast!

Beat the Titans as the Eagles 40-22. Slightly on the high scoring side, but there were a few drives where neither team could generate anything offensively. Score is a little blown up due to fumble on 1 yard line on their part, and a kick return of like 80 yards on their part as well. Which shows the amount of variety I had in the game, which was great!

Played wonderfully. It literally felt as if i was watching the game as the Eagles played like the Eagles and the Titans played like the Titans. Had it been CFM I would of edited their formation subs and it would of just been perfect.

Mariota went 19/26 with 2 TD's and a pick. Wnetz 23/31 with 3 TDs.

Murray killed me with 2 or 3 massive runs and ended up with 123 yards. I struggled initially with Matthews, something like 45 yards from 15 attempts, but one 47 yard TD later and ended up with 115 yards, 5.2 ypc.

I had 7 sacks against 2, which is a little on the high side, but I mean, it's only one game in, this happens.

Only thing that was off was fumbles. Mariota had 3 alone, 4 all together for them. I had 1 with Wentz.

Otherwise, set played great. I did play with a run off of 12 instead of 15, totally about 104 plays. Will give run off of 15 next game. Love the work Charter!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 10:50 PM   #1172
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
Do I need to delete profile and play without tuner or delete tuner and profile then start new with new profile and re download the tuner?
Delete both then start a new game and reinstall the tuner when prompt

Old 10-08-2016, 11:26 PM   #1173
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Bout to finish up second game with 47-14 drubbing of the Rams.

Was expecting a tougher game defensively and found the opposite.

Couple things worth noting:

1. The game felt very different to the previous, which I love! Our run defense was on point, keeping Gurley to under 50 yards, a far cry from the 120 yard game from Murray previously. They even used Cunningham on their own, no formation subs needed.

2. Fumbles. It's bad. Really bad. I know its about protecting the ball and all, and a I can accept responsibility for a few of em. But some of them are horrendous. Had 5 of my own this game, Rams having the one. However, I did see a running back recover his own fumble, something I'm not sure iv'e ever seen. So that is encouraging.

Going to try rb at 40 next game, it is feeling a little too easy and not requiring me to really think about the run game in general.

Will keep ya guys posted.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #1174
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Man I can't stop the CPU run game at all with these sliders. I've had Ryan Mathews, Todd Gurley, and Thomas Rawls all run for almost 200 yards on me. My guys can't get off blocks, blitzing is ineffective. CPU is pretty much guaranteed to get to the second level against me.

I'll try deleting my profile to see if that makes a difference. You can do that from within the game too can't you?
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #1175
Rookie

Been using these sliders for the last couple days since the patch. Everything plays well in my opinion. The CPU run game gets their yards over time which is good. The only issues I had which may be on me is stopping the CPU passing attack. As well as the penalties. A lot of holding calls. Especially off long run plays. I usually look at the replays and the animations usually make it that way especially when it happens when the running is 20 yards away from the LOS.

Other than that. These feel great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 11:52 AM   #1176
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I tried these for the first time last night after using the "combined" sliders on All-Pro.

I used the regular All-Madden set with the penalty and auto-sub sliders exactly as listed. I thought the game played great but there were some issues that I need some feedback on.

1. There were between 5-10 total calls for Illegal Block in the Back. The slider is only on 51 so I'm a little perplexed at this. There were hardly any other penalties called the whole game, maybe two holding calls on the offense. If putting it at 51 has that drastic an impact, where should I put it so that it gets equaled out?

2. I had a similar issue with Roughing the Passer. There were two soccer-flops by my QB when he was literally brushed by a defender. I need to nerf it, but to what number?

3. Lastly, the CPU QB was improved when he would actually make a throw to a receiver. I just can't figure out how to get them to stop throwing it away so much.

3a. Also, why does it seem that the CPU QB only throws it to certain receivers based on who I'm controlling on defense? If I have a LB he won't throw it underneath. If I'm the FS all he does is throw it to the TE.

Any suggestions on getting these things remedied would be greatly appreciated. I liked how the rest of the game played, just trying to fine-tune it a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »