Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 148 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #1177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Been using these sliders for the last couple days since the patch. Everything plays well in my opinion. The CPU run game gets their yards over time which is good. The only issues I had which may be on me is stopping the CPU passing attack. As well as the penalties. A lot of holding calls. Especially off long run plays. I usually look at the replays and the animations usually make it that way especially when it happens when the running is 20 yards away from the LOS.

Other than that. These feel great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 11:52 AM   #1178
Cover 2

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I tried these for the first time last night after using the "combined" sliders on All-Pro.

I used the regular All-Madden set with the penalty and auto-sub sliders exactly as listed. I thought the game played great but there were some issues that I need some feedback on.

1. There were between 5-10 total calls for Illegal Block in the Back. The slider is only on 51 so I'm a little perplexed at this. There were hardly any other penalties called the whole game, maybe two holding calls on the offense. If putting it at 51 has that drastic an impact, where should I put it so that it gets equaled out?

2. I had a similar issue with Roughing the Passer. There were two soccer-flops by my QB when he was literally brushed by a defender. I need to nerf it, but to what number?

3. Lastly, the CPU QB was improved when he would actually make a throw to a receiver. I just can't figure out how to get them to stop throwing it away so much.

3a. Also, why does it seem that the CPU QB only throws it to certain receivers based on who I'm controlling on defense? If I have a LB he won't throw it underneath. If I'm the FS all he does is throw it to the TE.

Any suggestions on getting these things remedied would be greatly appreciated. I liked how the rest of the game played, just trying to fine-tune it a bit.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:12 PM   #1179
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
I tried these for the first time last night after using the "combined" sliders on All-Pro.

I used the regular All-Madden set with the penalty and auto-sub sliders exactly as listed. I thought the game played great but there were some issues that I need some feedback on.

1. There were between 5-10 total calls for Illegal Block in the Back. The slider is only on 51 so I'm a little perplexed at this. There were hardly any other penalties called the whole game, maybe two holding calls on the offense. If putting it at 51 has that drastic an impact, where should I put it so that it gets equaled out?

2. I had a similar issue with Roughing the Passer. There were two soccer-flops by my QB when he was literally brushed by a defender. I need to nerf it, but to what number?

3. Lastly, the CPU QB was improved when he would actually make a throw to a receiver. I just can't figure out how to get them to stop throwing it away so much.

3a. Also, why does it seem that the CPU QB only throws it to certain receivers based on who I'm controlling on defense? If I have a LB he won't throw it underneath. If I'm the FS all he does is throw it to the TE.

Any suggestions on getting these things remedied would be greatly appreciated. I liked how the rest of the game played, just trying to fine-tune it a bit.
1 and 2 you can put it at 50 on both and be fine, for some reason there is a drastic difference between 50 and 51. Charter just used 51 for testing. 50 is where it needs to be

3. every time the qb gets pressure he throws it away i dont think there is a fix for this. Charters set has been the best for toning it down but thats about all we can do. ive tried to work with it.

4. im not sure i havent noticed this, im sure there are open receivers elsewhere if your controlled player is right on the receiver, thats my best guess.
Old 10-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #1180
Rookie

OVR: 4

Deleted profile. Loaded up a new franchise. Wow. Lost 14-13. Each RB averaged 3.5-4.2. Qbs threw for 240 and 260. Hard to move ball. Loved it. Thank you
Old 10-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #1181
Rookie

Hey Charter have you been noticing this animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

https://youtu.be/lwrxcgfBi5I
Old 10-10-2016, 07:59 PM   #1182
Rookie

Aweb20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Hey Charter have you been noticing this animation in your gameplay when playing man defense against ins, outs, and comebacks? I'm trying to find a slider set that might stop this.

https://youtu.be/lwrxcgfBi5I
I knew what you were talking about before even watching. I am going to mess around some more and see if I can get rid of it tonight. It makes man coverage useless for most situations. This has been a problem the last few years, but since the patch it's way worse and now there is that little warp/slide that I had never seen before.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #1183
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aweb20
I knew what you were talking about before even watching. I am going to mess around some more and see if I can get rid of it tonight. It makes man coverage useless for most situations. This has been a problem the last few years, but since the patch it's way worse and now there is that little warp/slide that I had never seen before.
Glad to see someone else noticing this. I'm shocked there isn't more uproar about it within the sim community. It's ugly and definitely kills man defense. Nothing like watching a 95+ corner ice skating 3 yards leaving a guy wide open. We've put our CFM on hold bc of it. I've been trying to find slider/setting workarounds ever since the patch came out. I figured maybe charter wasn't seeing it in his sliders since no one had really said anything about it.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:11 PM   #1184
Rookie

Aweb20's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobWVU22
Glad to see someone else noticing this. I'm shocked there isn't more uproar about it within the sim community. It's ugly and definitely kills man defense. Nothing like watching a 95+ corner ice skating 3 yards leaving a guy wide open. We've put our CFM on hold bc of it. I've been trying to find slider/setting workarounds ever since the patch came out. I figured maybe charter wasn't seeing it in his sliders since no one had really said anything about it.
Yeah I'm surprised as well. I was surprised to see it was as bad as it is since nobody has said anything. Hopefully we all can find a fix soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »