Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 150 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #1193
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

run game was way to easy. had 200 yards in the first half with ryan matthews. the game looks broken to me at this point. nothing is helping. no matter the sliders its impossible for me to get realistic stats and scores. ive had to delay starting my cfm because of all of this. kind of irritating and annoying. i just want a realistic cfm lol
brandon15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:52 PM   #1194
Rookie
 
Rocket32's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Dissapointing to hear all this stuff being said/discovered about the game post patch. Feels like every year when EA starts trying to fix and tune things they somewhat ruin the game for non online players. Honestly hearing all these new issues with the game makes you not want to play it anymore until they are fixed if they ever will be because who knows if EA views it as an issue. So anyway to play the game without the latest patch? I'm assuming no as their would likely be some already doing it if their was but I thought it was worth asking. Of course you couldn't play online and you would get the op draft classes and the Rams moving to a generic stadium back but it may be worth the sacrafice for better gameplay in my opinion.
Rocket32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:54 PM   #1195
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Dissapointing to hear all this stuff being said/discovered about the game post patch. Feels like every year when EA starts trying to fix and tune things they somewhat ruin the game for non online players Honestly hearing all these new issues with the game makes you not want to play it anymore until they are fixed if they ever will be because who knows if EA views it as an issue. So anyway to play the game without the latest patch? I'm assuming no as their would likely be some already doing it if their was but I thought it was worth asking. Of course you couldn't play online and you would get the op draft classes and the Rams moving to a generic stadium back but it may be worth the sacrafice for better gameplay in my opinion.


Yeah there is. Delete the tuner, then uninstall madden from your Xbox or PS4. Other words, delete it, reinstall, turn off your wifi to your console so the patch doesn't try to download and install again. There you go, you can play without the patch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #1196
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,275
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah there is. Delete the tuner, then uninstall madden from your Xbox or PS4. Other words, delete it, reinstall, turn off your wifi to your console so the patch doesn't try to download and install again. There you go, you can play without the patch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So we can do that? Uninstall totally, and the patch will be gone. Just disconnect ps4 from WiFi conection. And don't download patch. I'm on disk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #1197
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Dissapointing to hear all this stuff being said/discovered about the game post patch. Feels like every year when EA starts trying to fix and tune things they somewhat ruin the game for non online players. Honestly hearing all these new issues with the game makes you not want to play it anymore until they are fixed if they ever will be because who knows if EA views it as an issue. So anyway to play the game without the latest patch? I'm assuming no as their would likely be some already doing it if their was but I thought it was worth asking. Of course you couldn't play online and you would get the op draft classes and the Rams moving to a generic stadium back but it may be worth the sacrafice for better gameplay in my opinion.


Actually it ruins it for sim minded online players more than anyone because we have no options. If I want to play in my online franchise or play any online mode I have to play with these changes that makes a lot of ratings pointless


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:05 PM   #1198
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
So we can do that? Uninstall totally, and the patch will be gone. Just disconnect ps4 from WiFi conection. And don't download patch. I'm on disk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes you can. I done it already once


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:14 PM   #1199
Left side, strong side
 
C the Lyte's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: May 2009
Location: E-town, NC
Posts: 2,271
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I feel your frustration Charter. Pre patch your sliders was on point. Now, it plays completely different. I'd love to help but life allows only so much...

Will add feed back as I play around.

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk
__________________
EXPERIENCE MAYHEM FOOTBALL
C the Lyte is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:46 PM   #1200
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Just got home, it's NOT Application saved data management. It is in SYSTEM STORAGE MANAGEMENT. Go in. Go down to Saved Data. Go in Madden 17. All the stuff saved will be in there. Sliders, rosters, franchise. Click on profile. It will give option to delete all. Just check off franchise and tuner. Delete.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
so i have to start a new franchise too?
agidio3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Top -