Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 10:18 PM   #1225
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I hear you. I can't play on all pro it is a joke and I don't mind getting my *** kicked on all Madden every once in a while. Do you mind sharing your sliders? I take input from everyone's sliders and smash them together and hopefully something good arises from that thinking.
User/cpu
20/10 qb
30/10 pb
40/40 cat
45/50 rb
50/50 fumb
70/70 reac
35/25 int
30/35 cov i just moved this from 30
55/55 tak

50 on all pen.
55 fat
55 threshold
12min 12 acc

Im 2-3 with dallas on these.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 02:15 AM   #1226
Banned

Thanks for posting them.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:03 AM   #1227
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Why don't we do that instead of bitching about EA. Am I missing something?
Because they should be doing there dang jobs instead of screwing up a game that was close to great?

Because we paid, and some of us are still paying, for a product. That they have completely screwed up for many of us?
Old 10-13-2016, 08:40 AM   #1228
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Played two more games last night. The second game was a drop-fest with WRC at 40 for both sides. There were 9 recorded drops and it was at least double that in reality. First time in ages my completion % was below 50 because my guys were dropping everything. Wonder if it's an aberration.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 10-13-2016, 08:57 AM   #1229
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Played two more games last night. The second game was a drop-fest with WRC at 40 for both sides. There were 9 recorded drops and it was at least double that in reality. First time in ages my completion % was below 50 because my guys were dropping everything. Wonder if it's an aberration.
Probably an aberration, I've played 16 games with a modified version of the post-patch sliders (with WRC 40) and drops have been present but not unrealistic. The reality is that you should have games where there are some inexplicable drops and some uncommon results happen.

As an aside, I'm not experiencing the issues that many of you are. I particularly disagree with the notion that all OL and DL play the same. You may not notice over a two or three game sample, but you definitely notice the talent level of different teams over a CFM season. Ditto for QB ability. Could the differences be more pronounced and better executed? For sure. But this trope of "all QB/OL/DL are the same and the line play is ruined by hidden ratings" hasn't really been borne out in my 60+ games both pre and post patch using different versions of charter's sliders.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:36 AM   #1230
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanklax
Probably an aberration, I've played 16 games with a modified version of the post-patch sliders (with WRC 40) and drops have been present but not unrealistic. The reality is that you should have games where there are some inexplicable drops and some uncommon results happen.

As an aside, I'm not experiencing the issues that many of you are. I particularly disagree with the notion that all OL and DL play the same. You may not notice over a two or three game sample, but you definitely notice the talent level of different teams over a CFM season. Ditto for QB ability. Could the differences be more pronounced and better executed? For sure. But this trope of "all QB/OL/DL are the same and the line play is ruined by hidden ratings" hasn't really been borne out in my 60+ games both pre and post patch using different versions of charter's sliders.
Im agreeing and disagreeing at the same time.

To the agreeing part, I put together a fantastic offensive line. Taylor Lewan LT, Bitonio LG, Travis Frederick C, Zach Martin RG, Mewhort RT. Weakest link is Bitonio at an 84 overall, but he has quick development.

They seem to hold blocks a little longer then say my almost all 75 to 79 overall line.

My disagreeing part. If they dont hold a block, or get a block in the first place, its feast or famine.

Either they get a block and hold it well, pattycake animation goes on, or they just get blown by. And it doesnt matter who it is, if the CPU decides there beat, there beat.

I think thats the biggest thing, I have seen some good animations, from lineman getting pushed back into the pocket, to some great push outs and slides from my lineman. But once that pattycake animation starts, and it starts a HUGE amount of the time, theres nothing you can do.

It is extremely frustrating to play a DE or DT and be just plain stuck on the player your going against. I dont mind it when its 2 or even 3 vs me. But one on one, Aaron Donald vs your 72 overall Guard and Im getting glued to him EVERY SINGLE DOWN? Theres a real problem there.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:44 AM   #1231
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Actually it ruins it for sim minded online players more than anyone because we have no options. If I want to play in my online franchise or play any online mode I have to play with these changes that makes a lot of ratings pointless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely. My brother and I are in a CFM, I picked up an undrafted FA QB (59 OVR and he's my starter) and I'm completing 77% of my passes. His short accuracy is 71, and his med/deep are worse. I've lowered HUM PA to 5, and it has absolutely ZERO effect, still complete 77%+.

Last edited by Rack316; 10-13-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 12:19 PM   #1232
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack316
Definitely. My brother and I are in a CFM, I picked up an undrafted FA QB (59 OVR and he's my starter) and I'm completing 77% of my passes. His short accuracy is 71, and his med/deep are worse. I've lowered HUM PA to 5, and it has absolutely ZERO effect, still complete 77%+.
Tried out all-pro last night. I kept lowering my qb acc to the point of 5 as well. I saw pretty much no difference. With Dak. I'm hoping there is a difference when I start the game again. Because I have been doing my own sliders for over 10 years. And you usually see something in game. If you change one thing. Seems like it always takes a few plays. Imo. This was at end of game, so I'm hoping my 77 rated qb is not pinpoint on target every single throw. With qb acc slider at 5.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »