Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:14 AM   #1241
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Is there a conscientious on whar you guys are rolling with slider wise?

Is everyone going off charters op set? Im at a loss since the patch. I have a set i posted but im interested in what other peeps are doing. Something feels off on mine.

I think the reaction and coverage play different since post patch because games arent playing out like the did. Smh

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 AM   #1242
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

Is everyone going off charters op set? Im at a loss since the patch. I have a set i posted but im interested in what other peeps are doing. Something feels off on mine.

I think the reaction and coverage play different since post patch because games arent playing out like the did. Smh

I've been rolling with Josh's and trying others as well but for me the 2 main issues are HUM passing and running since the patch its ridiculously easy to blow out the CPU. The CPU coverage is way to loose and my average O line holds blocks for way to long along with my WR's catching everything. I have no issues with the ROBO QB since I abandoned man and went back to zone and the sack totals have been good for me as well.

Last edited by greed8819; 10-14-2016 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:35 AM   #1243
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:

They made throwing and running redicilously easy and I dont think there is a fix. Everything I try to make my QB and Running game worse just doesnt work.

Heck in Draft Champions Ive gone upto averaging 90% of my throws. Whereas before I was doing maybe 50 to 60%.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:06 AM   #1244
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

This patch has created a stir.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2016, 10:19 AM   #1245
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Did you try all pro with low HUM Acc? Since the patch HUM pass is way over powered on AM, I use Hackenberge and even with his crappy ratings he very rarely misses a pass. I've had to lower HUM catch considerably just to get a decent completion %.
Kinda a tiny sample, 2 drives. User qb acc-5 seemed to make a big difference. It was late and just wanted to try again. Started one game, passes it about 8 times, and passes seemed affect by qb accuracy slider this time. All-pro unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 10:51 AM   #1246
Rookie

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2016, 03:45 PM   #1247
Banned

I have been using Charters intro to all pro set and I noticed I rarely generated a pass rush even when the cpu pass block was set at 5. I turned auto strafe on and it has improved HUM pass rush.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:44 PM   #1248
MVP

OVR: 6

Ok anyone else losing at least one player every game for a few weeks or so? This is getting crazy. I'm almost thinking that injuries need to be turned off. They are really extreme. I don't mind having injuries and having them come back in but I have yet to see that happen, they are usually out for weeks.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »