Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 159 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-16-2016, 10:08 AM   #1265
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Since patch, I've noticed the Kick meter is not working correctly.

SOmetimes it goes really slow like its on pro instead of all madden.

Then, Ill click it dead on the centre and it comes up im to the right and the kick is weak.

I just missed a 37yd FG not being STRONG ENOUGH!! That never happens
Old 10-17-2016, 12:40 AM   #1266
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I made a few changes to get things back closer to default. I know some are having issues. I'm just done with testing. I'm really having good games closer to default. I'm just rolling with it. If you can't get good games sorry.

There is just no reason to keep tweeting and tweaking.

Even when tweaking auto subs or other things it's still the same thing. Just tweaking and testing. Tweaking and testing.

Madden is Madden. I suggest everyone just quit trying to make it perfect. It won't happen.

If your running for 300 yards stop running the plays that you get tons of yards all the time with.

If you pass all over the CPU stop relying on money routes.

The point is if you want sim games you have to do some things to make it that way.

Run the whole route tree. Don't keep doing the easy stuff. Don't just user their Dline.

Anyway. Good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 07:15 PM   #1267
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was having good competitive games on your closer to default settings. It was playing pretty good for me. I had some good rushing games but not 400. Like 150 yards. I would have a game here and there with close to 200 then I play a good defense team and struggle to get 100. I run different plays and think if you do that it plays well
Old 10-17-2016, 11:33 PM   #1268
Rookie

This second patch is garbage im working on sliders based from charters sliders on an out of the box perspective and its playing awesome i will put them out on here or on a separate post but imo there is no reason to be playing with the most recent patch if your looking for sim
Old 10-19-2016, 07:25 PM   #1269
Rookie

I waited to continue my franchise until you finalized slider post pitch but I recently continued playing since you said you're done testing. And honestly I find these work really good. Everything plays really well. I no longer find it super easy to run as my RB has avg 1.8 , 2.1 , & 4.1 ypa with the new sliders. And they have been against good Ds. Passing is good everything flows well. Did a good job with these
Old 10-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #1270
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I agree i went with this set and its been playing well. No sense in tweaking anymore.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2016, 11:31 AM   #1271
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Charter I'm using your newest set...

One issue I'm having was the CPU cannot run at all with 40 RBK.

In 3 full games against me CPU RB's were getting like 1-2 YPC each time.

I had to put CPU RBK back to 50 and the CPU still seems to struggle on runs. But at least they can hit 3 or more YPC now.

Anyone else having the CPU run game struggle?

I always user the LE. Maybe thats why? Although the CPU seemed to get crushed whether than ran left or right or up the middle.

So I put CPU RBK back to 50.

Also, I put Human RBK back to 50.... I don't how in the world you play with RBK at 25, but kudos to you if you can.

Other than running being a disaster for both Human and CPU teams I really liked your sliders. But for me I had to put RBK up for both Human and CPU teams.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #1272
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Charter I'm using your newest set...

One issue I'm having was the CPU cannot run at all with 40 RBK.

In 3 full games against me CPU RB's were getting like 1-2 YPC each time.

I had to put CPU RBK back to 50 and the CPU still seems to struggle on runs. But at least they can hit 3 or more YPC now.

Anyone else having the CPU run game struggle?

I always user the LE. Maybe thats why? Although the CPU seemed to get crushed whether than ran left or right or up the middle.

So I put CPU RBK back to 50.

Also, I put Human RBK back to 50.... I don't how in the world you play with RBK at 25, but kudos to you if you can.

Other than running being a disaster for both Human and CPU teams I really liked your sliders. But for me I had to put RBK up for both Human and CPU teams.
Cpu running definitly struggles on 40..i just put it to 45 and had better results. I kinda like the 25 rb for hum. It gives a challenge and i really have to work for yards. My main back is at 81 ypg and 3.8. Low but my back up will come in and is getting 5 ypg. So its evening out.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »