Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 162 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-31-2016, 11:04 PM   #1289
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Its kind of strange. Some people are saying it's better without the tuner and some are saying theirs no difference.
You are right. I believe it was bcruise said he did not see a difference, and I highly respect his opinion and what he sees in the game. But I do recommend trying for yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 07:30 PM   #1290
MVP

OVR: 6

I am suddenly getting a ton of false starts against the cpu

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #1291
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
I am suddenly getting a ton of false starts against the cpu

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yeah, they changed something in one of the patches or tuners, I swear.

I had to put it back at 50.

I was having the CPU get false starts twice in a row sometimes. It was making it way too easy to stop them. Even on 50 the CPU still does it occasionally.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #1292
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

First off, great sliders once again. That said I am having one issue; lack of penalties. If I increase penalties will the adjustments mess with other slider settings?
Old 11-13-2016, 09:33 AM   #1293
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Yeah even at 65; I never see pass interference anymore. It's almost like the last patch took it out of the game.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:20 PM   #1294
Rookie

Just curious, what are people using for catching?

I'm playing with a relocated Browns team (I wanted a rebuilding project) on all madden. I've fiddled with my sliders, but I'm having a big problem with dropped balls. It seems like I can't throw into any kind of tight coverage without my receivers dropping the ball. The only time they'll actually catch it is if there's no defender anywhere near. And forget about throwing up jump balls.

I'm using the possession catch, but as far as I can tell it doesn't really make much difference.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:25 PM   #1295
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkys
Just curious, what are people using for catching?

I'm playing with a relocated Browns team (I wanted a rebuilding project) on all madden. I've fiddled with my sliders, but I'm having a big problem with dropped balls. It seems like I can't throw into any kind of tight coverage without my receivers dropping the ball. The only time they'll actually catch it is if there's no defender anywhere near. And forget about throwing up jump balls.

I'm using the possession catch, but as far as I can tell it doesn't really make much difference.
45 or 50 work well on am. Ive seen sets with it higher but with the qb accuracy so spot on i like 45 to see some drops and more realistic comp %. But 50 works pretty good to if your seeing too many drops to your liking. This is also a good range for wr catching to stand out. If you have wr3 or below on a crossing route getting he he will probably drop it. Higher catch ratings will catch it. Stick to somewhere around default

Wanted to add i never use possesion or any other catch buttons. I always let the catch play out.
Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 03:50 PM   #1296
Pro

OVR: 10

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to delete the tuner? I downloaded the game digitally, no disc, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete the tuner.

Thanks for your help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »