Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 165 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-14-2017, 03:38 PM   #1313
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Going to play some post patch to see if adjustments are needed then I'll update
Old 02-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #1314
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Charter it's been out for hours, what's the hold up?
Old 02-15-2017, 10:25 AM   #1315
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Dude, if you could please please please update your sliders I know myself and others would appreciate the effort big time.

I personally still use your all madden sliders (only change is I give the CPU better run blocking since I exclusively control DE's and OLB's) and I would love it if you updated them since the new patch seems to have many good changes.

I have only played 2 games since patch using your all madden set. My amateur impressions so far:

--CPU QB Accuracy slider is more effective now, low settings now have bigger effect, your settings might need to be upped, at least for CPU QB accuracy. Maybe the User slider a small amount too.
--OL linemen ratings matter now! Lots of slider gurus recommend a low setting like 5 or 15 CPU pass blocking because even low rated OLmen could block like high rated OLmen, but now the low rated OLmen actually suck like they should... and I can breeze right past them with Sheard (Patriots in year 3 CFM)... so you might consider upping CPU pass block.
--running seems harder on both sides, but my Patriots can never afford good runners so it might just be that I stink at running.

Anyways those are my amateur impressions.

I defer to the Master.

(Charters All-Madden Sliders = GOAT)

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 02-15-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:25 PM   #1316
Pro

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Dude, if you could please please please update your sliders I know myself and others would appreciate the effort big time.

I personally still use your all madden sliders (only change is I give the CPU better run blocking since I exclusively control DE's and OLB's) and I would love it if you updated them since the new patch seems to have many good changes.

I have only played 2 games since patch using your all madden set. My amateur impressions so far:

--CPU QB Accuracy slider is more effective now, low settings now have bigger effect, your settings might need to be upped, at least for CPU QB accuracy. Maybe the User slider a small amount too.
--OL linemen ratings matter now! Lots of slider gurus recommend a low setting like 5 or 15 CPU pass blocking because even low rated OLmen could block like high rated OLmen, but now the low rated OLmen actually suck like they should... and I can breeze right past them with Sheard (Patriots in year 3 CFM)... so you might consider upping CPU pass block.
--running seems harder on both sides, but my Patriots can never afford good runners so it might just be that I stink at running.

Anyways those are my amateur impressions.

I defer to the Master.

(Charters All-Madden Sliders = GOAT)
I forgot also to say the only other slider I changed from you settings in the OP is CPU pass blocking (I have it at 35, and might need to up it even more after this patch).

The only reason I up it so much is because, as I said in my previous post, I user control DE's and OLB's almost exclusively so that's why I gave the CPU better pass blocking and run blocking.

Otherwise I use your sliders as they currently are in the OP.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:15 PM   #1317
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
I forgot also to say the only other slider I changed from you settings in the OP is CPU pass blocking (I have it at 35, and might need to up it even more after this patch).

The only reason I up it so much is because, as I said in my previous post, I user control DE's and OLB's almost exclusively so that's why I gave the CPU better pass blocking and run blocking.

Otherwise I use your sliders as they currently are in the OP.

Yep I played some last night and I think QB accuracy will need to be higher for both sides.

Overall all madden seems more difficult now. Might be that it was play now though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2017, 03:14 AM   #1318
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Made some adjustments based on the recent patch. Close to default is playing really good.

I changed fatigue, injury, and thresh

I put penalties back at default for testing.

I put most sliders at 50. As more games are played I might adjust some but, default is working well for most sliders.

QB accuracy is at 25 for both. Now that this slider seems to be working better it needed to be raised

Old 02-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #1319
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Made some adjustments based on the recent patch. Close to default is playing really good.

I changed fatigue, injury, and thresh

I put penalties back at default for testing.

I put most sliders at 50. As more games are played I might adjust some but, default is working well for most sliders.

QB accuracy is at 25 for both. Now that this slider seems to be working better it needed to be raised

Same results im having lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-16-2017, 09:43 AM   #1320
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Testing my current OP AM sliders www.twitch.tv/charter04

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »