Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 172 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #1369
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It can be at times. I've just quit worry about stuff for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you just win every game and shrug your shoulders?
Old 04-14-2017, 07:13 PM   #1370
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
So you just win every game and shrug your shoulders?

No. I lose at times. But, I can either have a "fair" game ratings wise or a "unfair" game ratings wise with AM and get a challenge. I could have also kept messing with sliders. I chose way back in Madden 15 that I wasn't gonna spend all cycle messing with sliders.

I put out a set and pretty much just leave it. I decided to use all pro and just enjoy it for what it is.

The only way to get a real fair challenge is to play against humans in sim leagues. If it's AI against the CPU you have to give up something.

So if that's shrugging my shoulders then I guess I am
Old 04-14-2017, 10:26 PM   #1371
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
No. I lose at times. But, I can either have a "fair" game ratings wise or a "unfair" game ratings wise with AM and get a challenge. I could have also kept messing with sliders. I chose way back in Madden 15 that I wasn't gonna spend all cycle messing with sliders.

I put out a set and pretty much just leave it. I decided to use all pro and just enjoy it for what it is.

The only way to get a real fair challenge is to play against humans in sim leagues. If it's AI against the CPU you have to give up something.

So if that's shrugging my shoulders then I guess I am
I'm with you Charter. I've recently gone to default AP (default everything except for gameplay speed at slow in the main menu only to re-sync the CPU pass game with the normal CFM speed). It is quite frankly some of the best Madden I have played.

When you play a true default, I think you see what the devs were really trying to achieve with this game...and truth is, it is darn good. If you want ratings to matter the most, that is the way to go...
Old 04-15-2017, 06:27 AM   #1372
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm with you Charter. I've recently gone to default AP (default everything except for gameplay speed at slow in the main menu only to re-sync the CPU pass game with the normal CFM speed). It is quite frankly some of the best Madden I have played.

When you play a true default, I think you see what the devs were really trying to achieve with this game...and truth is, it is darn good. If you want ratings to matter the most, that is the way to go...
So you're saying this is competitive? You actually lose games?
Old 04-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #1373
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Here are some stats from my latest All Pro default game. 15 min quarters with a 15 second min play clock time

I was Dallas and won but, I could have easily lost. My team is 91 overall so I have a good team. Also Von Miller dominated as you can see from the stats.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #1374
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Charter, how u doing? I'm a long time fan of ur sliders and always played with then offline, but now i finally found a nice online sim league to play. My question is, whats the best qrtr lenght and click runoff time for an online user vs user sim league? My league wants to be more sim and i'm trying to help then. Already said the 25 secs runoff isn't real. They play 7 min qtrs with 25 runoff. I talked about 13 min qtrs with 15 secs runoff, but maybe 18 is the more realistic. Whats ur opinion?
Also, i want to talk to then about penalties. Put a litlle more in the game. They play all madden default, and we don't want to mess with gameplay sliders there. Please, help me. Thank you.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:44 AM   #1375
Pro

Quote:
Here are some stats from my latest All Pro default game. 15 min quarters with a 15 second min play clock time

I was Dallas and won but, I could have easily lost. My team is 91 overall so I have a good team. Also Von Miller dominated as you can see from the stats.
You dominated the game. Rushing yards 160+-35. First downs 19-10.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:03 PM   #1376
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
You dominated the game. Rushing yards 160+-35. First downs 19-10.

What's your point? I have one of the best lines in the game. With a 99 overall running back. I have a good run stoping DL with one of my DT's having 99 block shedding. Their RB and run blocking was average ratings wise.

Not sure what the point of your posts are.

I'm enjoying the game and have for a while. You seem to still be looking for some magical slider solution that you won't be finding.

Not trying to be rude but, this is the thread I started and if you don't have anything constructive to add I'm not sure what can be done.

Either try the slider set on this thread, come up with your own, try another set, or actually try all pro default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »