Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2016, 09:23 PM   #201
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
My biggest issue right now is that there are no subs for the CPU/User. Other than that I love these sliders!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk


What are your auto subs set to in CFM?
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:31 PM   #202
Community Manager
 
Millennium's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: OS East Regional Office
Posts: 12,198
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What are your auto subs set to in CFM?
60/80. But I also only control one team, so the CPU won't have that privilege.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Community Manager
OperationSports.com

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Millennium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:37 PM   #203
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

feel like i havent really seen the CPU using its "runner moves" from the rb or wr ... kinda odd... i plan on starting a new franchise again today anyway so i will re input these and give another go..

i read somewhere that putting it on auto moves in settings helps for cpu vs cpu but i dont want it doing that for me automatically
__________________
www.youtube.com/PureCokain - For my Music

http://www.twitch.tv/purecokain/profile - Streams

-The Hate Made Me Famous-
deezycobain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:42 PM   #204
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
60/80. But I also only control one team, so the CPU won't have that privilege.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk


For you I would try 80 out 88 in for the RB.

For the CPU I'm not sure what the answer is because default in CFM is 50 out 51 in.

Also raising fatigue too high causes offensive linemen to sub out in long drives. Something they don't do in real life


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:44 PM   #205
Community Manager
 
Millennium's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: OS East Regional Office
Posts: 12,198
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
For you I would try 80 out 88 in.

For the CPU I'm not sure what the answer is because default in CFM is 50 out 51 in.

Also raising fatigue too high causes offensive linemen to sub out in long drives. Something they don't do in real life


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I planned on messing with it myself, just wanted to ask.

My goal is to put my stuff back to whatever it is by default (49/50) and adjust fatigue to get some subs. This is a personal preference thing on me, so just know that I get that.

BTW - linked your sliders in the OS stream since we are using them. Lots of love for how they looked!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
__________________
Community Manager
OperationSports.com

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Millennium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:22 AM   #206
All Star
 
ggsimmonds's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
feel like i havent really seen the CPU using its "runner moves" from the rb or wr ... kinda odd... i plan on starting a new franchise again today anyway so i will re input these and give another go..

i read somewhere that putting it on auto moves in settings helps for cpu vs cpu but i dont want it doing that for me automatically
Who have you played so far?

The elite players definitely use moves, but average players don't. I played against the Giants and ODB was juking and spinning all over the place.
ggsimmonds is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:23 AM   #207
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I planned on messing with it myself, just wanted to ask.

My goal is to put my stuff back to whatever it is by default (49/50) and adjust fatigue to get some subs. This is a personal preference thing on me, so just know that I get that.

BTW - linked your sliders in the OS stream since we are using them. Lots of love for how they looked!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
50/49 makes sense since all CPU teams are using this. Does anyone know why the dev's went with this vs 80/60?
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:30 AM   #208
Pro
 
skeenz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Charleston, WV
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
My biggest issue right now is that there are no subs for the CPU/User. Other than that I love these sliders!
I'm at the same point as Millennium. The gameplay is amazing right now and I'm loving it, but after messing around with the auto subs and fatigue, I'm thinking there probably isn't much that can be done right now except for adding a "character" in CFM every week and setting the opposing team's scheme and formation subs.

As always though, great set Charter!
__________________
Lets Goooooooooooooooooo Mountaineers!

NFL: Tennessee Titans
NBA: Toronto Raptors
MLB: Cincinatti Reds
NCAA: Who Else?
skeenz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Top -