Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 01:44 PM   #225
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Foster 23-74 3.2 TD
Drake 2-17 borhb3rd and lonf runs that converted
Ajayai 2-44 44 yard TD run, broken tackles
Elliot 15-88 5.8 TD, 45 yard TD run thanks to blocking

Running game on point.

I need EA to fix intential grounding asap. Tannehill mustbe threw it straight out of bounds from the pocket 4 times. Two on wr screens others on quick pressure before he even finished dropping back.

Will play more to adjust to passing game. Not knowing whar scheme to run on to play to strengths really hurt me which is good. Fatigue didnt seem to have bunch if an impact.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:47 PM   #226
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Foster 23-74 3.2 TD
Drake 2-17 borhb3rd and lonf runs that converted
Ajayai 2-44 44 yard TD run, broken tackles
Elliot 15-88 5.8 TD, 45 yard TD run thanks to blocking

Running game on point.

I need EA to fix intential grounding asap. Tannehill mustbe threw it straight out of bounds from the pocket 4 times. Two on wr screens others on quick pressure before he even finished dropping back.

Will play more to adjust to passing game. Not knowing whar scheme to run on to play to strengths really hurt me which is good. Fatigue didnt seem to have bunch if an impact.
Guys are seeing better cpu passing when they have the QBs passing Trait, Force Passes: Aggressive(should see more shot type passes).
Also latest tuner has decreased strip fumbles.
I'm also testing the QB traits to improve qb scrambles
Old 08-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #227
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm seeing really good variety in the first 3 games of my Eagles franchise.

Week 1 I blew the Browns out 29-14.

Week 2 I beat the Bears on a last second field goal 25-23

Week 3 I lost to the Steelers 51-17. 7 of my points came on a long pass to DGB with 30 seconds left. The even lost both Bell and Williams and couldn't run at all after but Ben torched me!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 08-29-2016, 03:42 PM   #228
Rookie

Sliq_Hazard's Arena

Sorry about the delay (live in Australia), I was the Ravens in my first game and Redskins in the second game. Really liked the way the run game played out in both games, essentially the biggest difference was the adjustments made at the line of scrimmage.

I'll more then likely do another game. If anyone has suggestions of what teams to use, feel free to leave me a suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Which team where you?

Last edited by Sliq_Hazard; 08-29-2016 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #229
Pro

TheLeviticalLawKid3's Arena

OVR: 6

Tried these sliders with the 58 fatigue + 60/80 autosub formula from the All-Pro threads and love them. It's a challenge without feeling like the #gamecheatin. Lot of variety in how the games play out, and things can go sideways in a hurry if you have a couple of bad drives.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:08 PM   #230
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I think the main culprit of the QB checking down too much is the pass coverage slider being too high. I might need to try 55 or even 50. It's seems user coverage is better this year.

When the CPU seeing all guys covered he checks down. A good test would be to lower user pass coverage to 1 and see what the QB does.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:14 PM   #231
Rookie

Sliq_Hazard's Arena

I didn't have much issue with the QB checking down at all really, it was good to see some more intermediate and deep passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I think the main culprit of the QB checking down too much is the pass coverage slider being too high. I might need to try 55 or even 50. It's seems user coverage is better this year.

When the CPU seeing all guys covered he checks down. A good test would be to lower user pass coverage to 1 and see what the QB does.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:19 PM   #232
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ya i havent noticed it either but i did read they are finding issues with pass coverage over 60 and its causing the qb to hold onto the ball longer resulting in more sacks or check downs. They are also discussing that a higher threshold is causing this as well because wrs cant get separation and the qb has to check down or take a sack.

I like threshold at 55 w this set. Ill test 55 coverage but 60 is playing pretty darn good maybe i just havent noticed check downs ill start to look for those

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »