Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #241
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
The day one patch...I just delated it anyway stay on the side of caution...is there anything in specific that would help you when I give my feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the CPU qbs scramble w/o the day 1 updates?
Old 08-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #242
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Do the CPU qbs scramble w/o the day 1 updates?

No idea couldn't tell you I'm just doing the reinstall now I got about another 2 hours before I play I don't want to take the thread off topic but I plan on installing the day one patch also

Old 08-29-2016, 08:24 PM   #243
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
The day one patch...I just delated it anyway stay on the side of caution...is there anything in specific that would help you when I give my feedback?

I use and install all patches or tuners or any of that. I never have issues with them.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:55 PM   #244
Rookie

OVR: 8

I can't get anything going with any sliders for some reason.. I've tried them all here on this forum. I've used cpu vs. cpu sliders and an overall 91 team can't seem to move the ball worth anything.. I think day 1 patch killed something.. Nor does my QB use his WR like he should it's either the RB or TE. Seahawks RBs don't seem to wanna run where their are holes they run right into the DL.

Last edited by bluestreak10; 08-29-2016 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:10 PM   #245
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestreak10
I can't get anything going with any sliders for some reason.. I've tried them all here on this forum. I've used cpu vs. cpu sliders and an overall 91 team can't seem to move the ball worth anything.. I think day 1 patch killed something.. Nor does my QB use his WR like he should it's either the RB or TE. Seahawks RBs don't seem to wanna run where their are holes they run right into the DL.

These sliders will not work with CPU v CPU. They are purely for user v CPU
Old 08-29-2016, 11:18 PM   #246
Rookie

Is it just me or is anyone else getting killed with outside runs? Sometimes for me when I call for an outside run, 50% of the time it either goes nowhere or it goes for a huge gain.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:42 PM   #247
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Same settings but with 55 threshold, 12min/17sec. Using Vikings vs Bills. Score is 10-2 Bills. Only because I got frustrated with my lack of ability to steer AD properly and went for it on a 4th down at the 40 and gave up a TD shortly after. 10car26yds 9long because im plowing into the back of blockers and not laying off the ls so I can change directions quicker. Ill have to play more like Fifa. Holding McCoy to 12car31yds 16long

Bridgewater had an errant short pass picked when I tried to lead the reciever and didnt need too and it went far lef right to DB. Ill take that with the user errror. Tyrod also over threw a shror dumo off in the middle of the field for a pick. I'm loving the pass rush, the weak links of the line get exposed. I'm having to focus on short throws and the Vikings WRs are just outmatched outside. The trenches should dictate the play calling. Defenses have stepped up with both teams under 100 total yards and at 28% (me) and 33% on third down. My play calling has let Taylor complete 76% 10/13 but no passes over 20 yards. The safety was their weak link being beat by Robinson on an inside rush. QB was in shotgun at 5yd line. Dropped into endzone and tried to roll out left but I switched snd dove and got a shoestring trip.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:54 PM   #248
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Just finished another game. It played great.

They only thing that stuck out was rb sub. I think if its raised to 55 we may see more subs using the 60/80 set up. Is anyone seeing a good sub rate on this set at 50 and if so what are you using?

Just some data

Rawls 33-149 4.5 i was held to a grind. One long run of 14. No cheese was present.. (hum side)

Only 4 back up carries i ran 15 min 12 ro.

I know the game needs a patch but i really dont want it to mess this set up to bad its looking fantastic

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »