Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2016, 02:41 AM   #257
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

I was pretty hesitant to try these as all Madden scares me but after trying all the all pro ones with no luck I decided to try. Glad I did . These are perfect for me. Getting nice balanced games with realistic stat lines. Thanks
Old 08-30-2016, 06:01 AM   #258
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks for making CFM playable for me, these are perfect and provide a great challenge. I lower the CPU INT slider just because I'm extremely sloppy with the ball and I don't like unrealistic interceptions, but that's just a preference because I'm a gunslinger.

I really hope EA address the fatigue and auto-subs thing, though.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:26 AM   #259
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Settings are same as OP with JoshC penalties and auto subs settings

9 min qrt no run off
All visual feedback off
55 fatigue
55 threshold

Atlanta vs Tampa (Me)

Great way to start the season for my Bucs...started shaky with a 20 to 3 first half (thinking to myself here we go aging..played a whole season default all madden went 2-14) but we started to turn it around and what really help my offense is the fake hike pre snap what i learned was that it tremendously slowed down the d line from getting off the ball and beating my O-Line all the time I went from having people in my backfield almost soon as i hike the ball to opening up run lines and giving me a extra second or two to pass the ball which is like a whole extra hour in football...

Passing

one thing I saw that I have been seeing for a long time is a lot of drop passes for the HUM I understand that throwing into a tight Windows and WR getting hit right away cause drops but 9/10 times??? What do you guys think?

Matt Ryan was inaccurate on short drags and RB passes some I understood because he was being rushed others he had time to throw (he might of been rattled tho because we did have 4 or 5 sacks)

HUM passing was spot on to me I throw a couple bad passes and i expect that (can't be on the money all the time...I hate missing a 9 route by a couple feet when you see the CPU blitz and your WR win the battle on the outside lol it's a good frustrating thing I see it all the time on Sunday's)

Running

Felt good for both HUM and CPU freeman had a couple big runs (67 the longest I think) and the rest were between 3-7 yards with some lose of yards

For me running the ball after finding out that the fake hike worked became rewarding waiting for holes to opening in hitting them
Another tip if you are having problems running lay off R2 use L2 more at being off runs to pick a hole in cut into the hole thank me later lol

Defense

To me spot on for both sides pass rush was really good for both teams only downside is with only 4 man rush the CPU has about 6-10 seconds most plays and with just a 3 man rush he has about 1-2 hours lol

With a 1 man blitz/or zone blitz about 4-6 seconds

2 or more about 2-4 seconds
(I know the times because throughout the game I paused in watch replays to see how much time CPU was having to throw)

One more thing Penalties with roughing the passer at 51 I saw about 6 of them all tap on shoulder qb LeBron flop to the ground so I will be putting that back to 50
I do want more penalties but don't know how to achieve that without messing with gameplay thanks charter! Will keep posting my games here to help n give my feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KayOtic723; 08-30-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:23 AM   #260
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

I just had my 1st game with these and they seem really good!! Only gripe would be the auto subs but can't fault you for that as this is a game issue which seems like it can't be fixed. I usually play on All Pro but thought I'd try these as on All Pro default, I was finding offence for myself way too easy. Still had issues on All Pro defending good CPU teams but with this slider set on All Madden (although a little scary when I'm on offence) it tones down the CPU offence perfectly and I'm finding that it's a really good balance! Keep up the good work!!
Old 08-30-2016, 08:46 AM   #261
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Davon%20A%2...video/21043245

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2016, 08:50 AM   #262
22 Time Big 10 Champs

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Charter, how many minute quarters to you play?
Playing on 15 min quarters I seem to be getting too many plays off per game.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:34 AM   #263
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Charter, how many minute quarters to you play?
Playing on 15 min quarters I seem to be getting too many plays off per game.
I haven't really settled in on that yet. I am getting pretty good results around 120 total plays combined for both teams on 15 min with 15 second run off.

In the online CFM I'm in we got a perfect amount out of 13 minutes with 17 second run off.

So you may try that and see how it goes.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:54 AM   #264
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Alright i tested the 55 fatigue with op auto subs and i didnt see any change in the sub rate. I did notice player's fatigue rate would progress at a realistic rate but no subs.

So i tried 55 fat. With 80/88 for rb,dt,de. Everything else i left at 60/80. I ran 15 min 12 sec.

I saw subbing fellas!!! Gamplay still looked great nothing was messed with.

Subbing occured only on long drives after 2 or 3 1st downs the rb would sub out and the same would go for the dl a little more frequently for the dl based on who was making plays. Also if there was a long gain i would see subs.

It wasn't a consistant every 2 or 3 runs u will see a sub i noticed it was on long drives so if you have 4 play drives u wont see subs.

I didnt see any other crazy subs ol stayed in. Everything thing else stayed the same.

And the big concern i had was the dissapearing players. This did worry me. In the 3rd my back up came in for 2 series after a long run by my starter. However he subbed back in but dissappeared mid way through the 4th. The sub rate increased in the 4th which it should but i saw more of my back up in the 4th. I may try a little lower than 80/88 but its a good start maybe 75/80

Everything looked good im going to run w this set up.

I also saw some comments about dropped passed just raise hum catching to 55 you will still see drops but nothing like it was. I hardly see any while being hit and that was my big issue.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »