Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2016, 11:21 AM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Might be a dumb question but do these play the same in Franchise as they do in Play Now? Because I have been doing all my testing in Play Now and they play great. I know that you should change them at the main menu first and then import them, but I wasn't sure if there was any other catch so to speak.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:57 AM   #306
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Just a mention regarding injuries. I've been slowly lowering that slider because the injuries seemed to be coming quite frequently.

I'm down to 42, and still seeing 1-3 a game. BUT, they seem to be less severe injuries. Guys missing 2-6 weeks instead of the 8-12 week ones...

I'll look more at this once I start a franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 11:59 AM   #307
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Bob
Might be a dumb question but do these play the same in Franchise as they do in Play Now? Because I have been doing all my testing in Play Now and they play great. I know that you should change them at the main menu first and then import them, but I wasn't sure if there was any other catch so to speak.

Yes. They will play pretty much the same. You will see some deference because of schemes, confidence, and just those few variables that is different in CFM

Old 08-31-2016, 12:21 PM   #308
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. They will play pretty much the same. You will see some deference because of schemes, confidence, and just those few variables that is different in CFM

Gotcha. Because these have been playing absolutely amazing for me in Play Now and now that you labelled these as final, I am about ready to jump into my Franchise. Thanks for the info
Old 08-31-2016, 01:16 PM   #309
Pro

tyler28's Arena

There will be more injuries if you are simming games than playing games. I have mine at 50 and i havent seen an issue.

I just simmed a preseason and had 4 inj. (3 in one game) 2 qbs and one for 19weeks.

Ill let you know if i see anything at 50 but so far so good

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 02:28 PM   #310
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
There will be more injuries if you are simming games than playing games. I have mine at 50 and i havent seen an issue.

I just simmed a preseason and had 4 inj. (3 in one game) 2 qbs and one for 19weeks.

Ill let you know if i see anything at 50 but so far so good

Interesting. I've not had that same experience. Lost Dez for 12 weeks week 1 and Crawford for 9 weeks week 2 at 50, and then 48 respectively. Lowered to 42 and lost 2 guys week 3, one returned to the game and the other out 6 weeks.

For me, I'll continue to lower as the frequency doesn't appear to be affected, but the severity does... Can't comment on the simming cuz I turned injuries off in preseason to avoid any of that.

These are some great settings though. Not sure how much can be altered drastically before a patch. I will probably give RBK at 51 a try tonight to see if I can get a few less TFL's against and a few more pile ups for 1-2 yard gains instead.

CPU quarterbacks are a bit whacky without the patch. I've had games under 50% completion against and then games where they've been 80% +. What's odd is I haven't allowed a single 300 yd passer, using Dallas. Could be cuz most teams can get 4-6 YPC on me most games though. Yet to see the CPU abandon the run and air it out a ton, which isn't terrible considering the state of my run D.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:39 PM   #311
Rookie

Deezo's Arena

The injury big seems to only come around when you sim. Just messed around with some sliders/sim with the Raiders and lost almost half my roster to injuries in 10 weeks. Restarted and played 3 weeks and didn't have 1. Also seems to affect the CPU teams INJ as well. Only had a handful of injuries when I played compared to half the league when I sim.

YouTube:
https://bit.ly/2y2nA9a

Twitch:
Twitch.tv/mrdeezo

MLB: Boston Red Sox - Arizona Diamondbacks
NHL: Boston Bruins
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: New England Patriots - Arizona Cardinals
NCAA: University of Arizona
Old 08-31-2016, 02:40 PM   #312
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Wanted to share this. It was a great play by my defense.

Just notice the line play on both sides and how my mlb fights off the block to make the play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »