Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 10:12 AM   #329
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

These are great. Just challenging enough for the reward of touchdowns or defensive stops.

Playing against Colts they jump on me 21-6 in first half. Mostly big plays and a KO return TD. I couldn't get nothing over the top on O, and for fear of more big plays kept playing off on zones.

Saw adjustments and counter adjustments by CPU to keep me on edge. Still lost 34-23, but the adjustments they made on coverage blew my mind.

Moral,. Be sure to use some of the tools the game allows. Underneath or over the top coverages, guard sticks, etc if things seems to be awry.

And as a Titans fan, Mariota is fantastic!!!

Sent from my Z936L using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 10:17 AM   #330
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydidit1
Hey ladies and gents. First off Id like to thank you charter for these awesome sliders. Now let's get straight to the point. All madden = too hard, All pro = too easy. Every damn year I'm stuck right in the middle just like the degenerate that I am.. So the problem with me is my defence.. It ain't that great. So I'm gonna need some help. Specifically my pass defence. For example I just had Mariota bend me over and spank me like a horse on race day with passes going to wide open Kendall wright all damn game... Mariota.. MARI EFFIN OTA. Against my Vikings defence! WHOS COVERING HIM!.. Really??? No offence to Titans fans but he's not that good!! It's not that I'm getting blown out, I just have opposing teams run up the score and I find myself trying to catch up all the time. I always get so frustrated like why are these teams getting points on every drive. And I'm not saying this is your fault charter I mean the problem is obviously me. I just don't wanna drop down to all pro because it's juust too easy, I can't win like that.. I can't win knowing that the game was just easy, I find myself making the CPU catch up so I can have some damn fun. I like a challenging experience, just not an unfair unrealistic experience. So what I'm trying to get at is does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to these sliders to make it a little more easy for me on the defence standpoint specifically the pass game??

Again thanks you so much for your work and dedication to keep us fans happy every year, and also thank you all for your help!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!

First you have to pinpoint your issue.

Is it a lack of pass rush on the CPU QB? Not the amount of sacks but, he he getting enough pressure. If not you may have to blitz more. You can also lower CPU pass block to 10. You could even try 0.

Is it bad user coverage?

If so you may want to raise coverage or reaction time or both.

-that may cause the CPU to check down too much.

If it's that's the CPU is too accurate then it may be the lack of a pass rush or you my just lower CPU accuracy.

Hope that helps.

I may have to go the Jarrod21 route and have multiple set for different skill levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #331
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Maybe it's just that I suck but, I'm personally going with run blocking at 55 for the user.

So if you are like me and need that it's helping a lot

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #332
Just started!

OVR: 0

Well for me the coverage is bad, there's players left wide open and the defenders just standing there like a deer caught in headlights. I'll try changing the reaction time as well as the coverage. Thanks for your help charter I'm hoping this will work.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:27 PM   #333
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Maybe it's just that I suck but, I'm personally going with run blocking at 55 for the user.

So if you are like me and need that it's helping a lot

Glad to see I'm not the only one! I bumped to 51 and didn't see much difference. I'll go with 55 now. Just was getting nowhere on the ground with DAL, unless I popped a big run to the perimeter once in a while. Is it too easy running outside at 55? I usually run it between the tackles but try to pop a hole at the 2nd level to get outside!

Man these are awesome. Can't wait to patch some the QB's, although I will say I played SF last night and Gabbert was moving all over the place, even had a 51 yard TD on a read option! He was dialed in passing too, it was cool to see. You shouldn't just dominate every bad QB, especially with my porous Dallas D... I tell ya Dallas fans, you've got some talent on that side but the lack of premier edge rushers coupled with average corners is just brutal. And that's coming from a Lions fan
Old 09-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #334
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Glad to see I'm not the only one! I bumped to 51 and didn't see much difference. I'll go with 55 now. Just was getting nowhere on the ground with DAL, unless I popped a big run to the perimeter once in a while. Is it too easy running outside at 55? I usually run it between the tackles but try to pop a hole at the 2nd level to get outside!

Man these are awesome. Can't wait to patch some the QB's, although I will say I played SF last night and Gabbert was moving all over the place, even had a 51 yard TD on a read option! He was dialed in passing too, it was cool to see. You shouldn't just dominate every bad QB, especially with my porous Dallas D... I tell ya Dallas fans, you've got some talent on that side but the lack of premier edge rushers coupled with average corners is just brutal. And that's coming from a Lions fan

It may be too easy to run outside for some but, I don't run outside much anyway. So it hasn't been that way for me

Old 09-01-2016, 03:54 PM   #335
Pro

OVR: 0

Hey do you do that thing where u pad the sliders before every game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 05:46 PM   #336
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Charter, I can't give you enough props on the sliders. I just played a play now game against the Pack and lost 27-25.

The worst part though? is I should've won the game but I missed an xp and a 23 yard fg. Here's some pics of the stats.

as you can see I had absolutely no run game with Williams,I tried everything but the Pack snuffed it out...after reading the issues you are haing I think I'm going to raise hum rb to 55 as well,because no matter what I did I couldn't run the ball.

Again,great job as this game had everything I could've wanted....well except the win lol.

Here's a quick clip of my defense nailing Rodgers for the first score of the game.

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »