Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2016, 05:58 PM   #337
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Maybe it's just that I suck but, I'm personally going with run blocking at 55 for the user.

So if you are like me and need that it's helping a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a thought.....but have you thought about lowering the tackle slider for the cpu to possibly help open up the hum run game a bit?

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-01-2016, 06:08 PM   #338
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hey do you do that thing where u pad the sliders before every game?

Not sure I follow your question

Old 09-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #339
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
Just a thought.....but have you thought about lowering the tackle slider for the cpu to possibly help open up the hum run game a bit?

I know in the past I might have but, just raising run block is doing what I want. It seems tackling just affects the tackling this year anyway.

Old 09-01-2016, 06:30 PM   #340
Pro

OVR: 0

I figured out what was wrong with my pass defense! The o lineman seem to have a vice grip on the d line so the pocket is like super clean 80 and 90 percent of the time.

For example, I switched to a 4 3 defense and put Pernell McPhee at end and he is rated a 97!!! And he was a surprising non factor in each of the games!

Romo and Stafford combined to throw for 9 touchdowns and no picks! I know that's in the realm of possibility with these Bears now but it seemed a bit unreal lol
Old 09-01-2016, 06:35 PM   #341
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I figured out what was wrong with my pass defense! The o lineman seem to have a vice grip on the d line so the pocket is like super clean 80 and 90 percent of the time.

For example, I switched to a 4 3 defense and put Pernell McPhee at end and he is rated a 97!!! And he was a surprising non factor in each of the games!

Romo and Stafford combined to throw for 9 touchdowns and no picks! I know that's in the realm of possibility with these Bears now but it seemed a bit unreal lol
Even with CPU pass block as low as 10? Sometimes their QB has a good pocket, but that happens IRL too. Hm...maybe the Bears just suck
Old 09-01-2016, 06:56 PM   #342
Pro

Ha yes even with it at 10! I will try at 5 and see if Luck tears me a new one again lol
Old 09-01-2016, 09:05 PM   #343
Rookie

I was about to comment on how for some reason on all madden it felt just as easy as all pro. Then noticed that changing the sliders to these I forgot to up the difficulty. Whoops
Old 09-02-2016, 12:49 AM   #344
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

All right I think I have got down to the bottom of the pass reaction slider with some help from simFBcritic and his convo with someone at EA who knows.

It says it controls the reaction time of players in pass coverage. I think that's exactly what it does.

He described it as a read and reaction slider in coverage.

I do not see any evidence point toward it being a run/pass reaction at all.

It's simply how fast the players in coverage react in pass plays.

So in All Madden I see to many times where CPU DB's seem to run the route better than the WR. A safety just comes out of no where for a pick.

I don't think that's the coverage slider. It's the reaction time one. It's tuned to high for the CPU in AM.

Guys should not be psychic.

So I decided to see if I could use the reaction slider and coverage slider to make them more human.

I lowered the reaction slider to 0. I raised the coverage to 100.

What I am seeing is good tight coverage without the CPU crazy mind read boost. They have to see things to react. No more psychic reaction.

I'm not 100% in coverage at 100 but, so far I haven't seen any reason to change it.

Give it a try and really check out the CPU guys in coverage. Check and see if they are reading and reacting in a realistic non psychic way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »