Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2016, 09:08 PM   #377
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Ill post my stats but man does it play better w this patch.

I think passing is spot on..i can tell the rating difference on corners against one on one matchups. feels nice and im not seeing that route jumping at all

Running needs bumped on both sides. I stuffed the cpu they may need a bigger bump. I was running on 55 rb human and it was tough even with peterson against tennessee

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 09:14 PM   #378
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ill post my stats but man does it play better w this patch.

I think passing is spot on..i can tell the rating difference on corners against one on one matchups. feels nice and im not seeing that route jumping at all

Running needs bumped on both sides. I stuffed the cpu they may need a bigger bump. I was running on 55 rb human and it was tough even with peterson against tennessee

Nice. Great to see you saw what I saw. What did you have sliders at. Did you try the 25 reaction 75 coverage for the CPU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #379
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ya i used

Hum rb 55
Hum acc 20
Cpu rb 25..i forgot to change it. I just noticed you have it at 30..sorry
Cpu reaction 25
Cpu coverage 75

Everything else same as op

3 things stand out murray (cpu)and peterson average and the scrambling by marriota. I wasnt expecting that and he killed me but it was awesome.

Also i threw 5 picks but a couple were because i was testing deep balls but ive been noticing int at 50 they catch everything that hits their hands. Have you tried 45 i may switch to that

Ignore my 5 picks lol. 2 were legit. 1 was a batted ball the other two on hail Mary's

Old 09-02-2016, 09:32 PM   #380
Rookie

Sliq_Hazard's Arena

Just about to play a game in my CCM with the Redskins... It's preseason week 3 but it's good to see the different skill level across the board and see the discrepancy between the 1st string players and the backups. Before the patch I had a really good rushing attack against the Jets defence, with Matt jones, Mike Davis and Keith Marshall all averaging over 5 yards per carry. I have now changed my CPU sliders so that the reaction time is now at 25 and the pass coverage is at 75. I'll provide an update once I have finished!
Old 09-02-2016, 09:48 PM   #381
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya i used

Hum rb 55
Hum acc 20
Cpu rb 25..i forgot to change it. I just noticed you have it at 30..sorry
Cpu reaction 25
Cpu coverage 75

Everything else same as op

3 things stand out murray (cpu)and peterson average and the scrambling by marriota. I wasnt expecting that and he killed me but it was awesome.

Also i threw 5 picks but a couple were because i was testing deep balls but ive been noticing int at 50 they catch everything that hits their hands. Have you tried 45 i may switch to that

Ignore my 5 picks lol. 2 were legit. 1 was a batted ball the other two on hail Mary's

If you get a chance let me know what CPU run blocking setting you end up with. I'm thinking 30-50. Some where in there. I'm trying user run block at 60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #382
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Tried cpu rb 35 and still not seeing a run game also cpu pass block needs a small boost.

Play the moments is awesome for testin

Old 09-02-2016, 10:23 PM   #383
Rookie

I've messed with interceptions as well, as I feel like the CPU catch EVERYTHING if they're near it. I lowered it down to as low as 35, I believe. Works better, but that could just be personal preference.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:54 PM   #384
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just updated the OP with the most recent changes. The improved run defense for both sides is great. Really loving were this game is playing right not.

I'm going to take these into a CFM and try not to change anything for a full season. Then that will give me a better idea.

It really takes multiple game so see how these things will play out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »