Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2016, 12:05 AM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Tried the post patch changes and the CPU pass rush is just ferocious. Zero time to get the ball out. Anyone else notice this? I do use Zoom camera on offense btw
Old 09-03-2016, 12:32 AM   #386
Rookie

I use zoom cam yeah it's tough. I can't use any other camera and not totally happy with zoom, zooming out so far when the ball is snapped.
I upped pass block to 55, its hard when the dt breaks straight through.

I don't know about the 25/75 CPU adjustment coverage is tight and I see dbs mirroring the wr still. While the CPU wrs are wide open 50% of the time and qb has an enturnity to throw the ball.

The patch has improved the game thou overall heaps less broken tackles and the qb is less accurate I think, need more games thou.

Very nice work on these charter I just need to tweak a few things to help my pass defence and help my pass offence.

The run game is perfect imo both sides of the ball. CPU 30 and human 55 run blocking.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:40 AM   #387
Rookie

Just a heads up if anyone is waiting for me to update ps4 share with these latest post patch changes.. I am away a couple days, will update Monday afternoon unless I get my remote play working again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2016, 12:43 AM   #388
Rookie

Something tells me the mirroring of the wrs lie in the penalty sliders. Could D holding or Dpi have a factor.

I havnt seen 1 single defensive holding call ever. I might try this back at 50
Old 09-03-2016, 01:01 AM   #389
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Something tells me the mirroring of the wrs lie in the penalty sliders. Could D holding or Dpi have a factor.

I havnt seen 1 single defensive holding call ever. I might try this back at 50
DPI might have an impact on mirroring, but also, coverage definitely looks tighter post-patch.

Defensive holding is bugged in CFM. You can set it to any value in the CFM menu....when you go in-game, it reverts to 50. I have seen 2 called since the game dropped.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:28 AM   #390
Rookie

uhntissbaby111's Arena

First, awesome work Charter! Look forward to your sliders every year. So far so good, and the patch definitely was an improvement. Im liking where the run game is so far. My only issue is the Human Pass defense. It seems like the CPU WRs are always open. I was playing the Panthers as the Giants and Cam went 11/11 going into the half. And i just got done playing the Bears as the Giants, and although Cutlers completion percentage was in the 60s, almost all of his incomplete passes were throw aways and 1 or 2 dropped balls. I didnt see any incompletes due to tight coverage. Anyone else seeing this?

BTW, i usually control a LB and almost never switch to a CB. So its the CPU controlling my corners
Old 09-03-2016, 02:46 AM   #391
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Tried the post patch changes and the CPU pass rush is just ferocious. Zero time to get the ball out. Anyone else notice this? I do use Zoom camera on offense btw

Yea the zoom cam would make a difference for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2016, 02:48 AM   #392
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
I use zoom cam yeah it's tough. I can't use any other camera and not totally happy with zoom, zooming out so far when the ball is snapped.

I upped pass block to 55, its hard when the dt breaks straight through.

I don't know about the 25/75 CPU adjustment coverage is tight and I see dbs mirroring the wr still. While the CPU wrs are wide open 50% of the time and qb has an enturnity to throw the ball.

The patch has improved the game thou overall heaps less broken tackles and the qb is less accurate I think, need more games thou.

Very nice work on these charter I just need to tweak a few things to help my pass defence and help my pass offence.

The run game is perfect imo both sides of the ball. CPU 30 and human 55 run blocking.

Yea man. I'm still adjusting myself. I'm going to play a while with this so I can get a better feel for stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »