Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2016, 02:31 AM   #417
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer5150
This is what I've witnessed as well,I know my Steelers cb's aren't the greatest,but there's no way the receivers should be that wide open .....I was hoping to see more contested breakups.

I'm hoping the changes to the hum cov and reaction will make a difference,but this is something I will definitely keep an eye on.

I'm thinking I may have to raise it though as I play no switch and allow the ratings to dictate the outcome.

I don't test with no switch. So you may need to adjust if you play that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 05:11 AM   #418
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok just had a game with your new settings. I was the Seahawks, I hosted the Dolphins.

Seahawks 17 Dolphins 14

Wilson 24/33 0tds 2int
Tannehill 23/30 1td 0int

Rawls 25 att 103 yds 1td
Foster 23 att 28 yds 0td

Absolutely shut down Foster!! I basically go either cover 3 of full blitz on 1st down and that seems to do well vs the run. But again, and 2nd and medium or 3rd and long, the CPU qb burns me with long passes all the time!!! I mix in zone blitzes and dropping back into cover and occasionally I'll get a stop but their qb I feel is still to good for my liking. I'll admit, I don't use man d very often on passing downs and I know I should mix things up but I feel like man mostly gets burnt?? I had the Legion of Boom at my disposal so maybe I should've tried man d more but I don't trust it haha! So after a few games with these sliders, my main gripe would be that the CPU qb seems to be too accurate. Other than that, these are excellent! When your All Pro sliders are more cemented, I might try those to see if their qbs accuracy drops. Only problem for me though on that level is that my offence is too easy. I like the difficulty in offence that your All Madden sliders provide, I just struggle with passing d. Anyone else feel the same on this? I'm thinking of putting my coverage and reaction sliders all the way up! Hahaha

Old 09-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #419
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeshowNation
Ok just had a game with your new settings. I was the Seahawks, I hosted the Dolphins.

Seahawks 17 Dolphins 14

Wilson 24/33 0tds 2int
Tannehill 23/30 1td 0int

Rawls 25 att 103 yds 1td
Foster 23 att 28 yds 0td

Absolutely shut down Foster!! I basically go either cover 3 of full blitz on 1st down and that seems to do well vs the run. But again, and 2nd and medium or 3rd and long, the CPU qb burns me with long passes all the time!!! I mix in zone blitzes and dropping back into cover and occasionally I'll get a stop but their qb I feel is still to good for my liking. I'll admit, I don't use man d very often on passing downs and I know I should mix things up but I feel like man mostly gets burnt?? I had the Legion of Boom at my disposal so maybe I should've tried man d more but I don't trust it haha! So after a few games with these sliders, my main gripe would be that the CPU qb seems to be too accurate. Other than that, these are excellent! When your All Pro sliders are more cemented, I might try those to see if their qbs accuracy drops. Only problem for me though on that level is that my offence is too easy. I like the difficulty in offence that your All Madden sliders provide, I just struggle with passing d. Anyone else feel the same on this? I'm thinking of putting my coverage and reaction sliders all the way up! Hahaha

Give CPU pass block at 15 a try. That's what I had it at before. I may go back. It should help you get better pressure on the QB and help with being too accurate.m

Yea man defense is fine IMO. I call it plenty
Old 09-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #420
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Give CPU pass block at 15 a try. That's what I had it at before. I may go back. It should help you get better pressure on the QB and help with being too accurate.m

Yea man defense is fine IMO. I call it plenty

Cheers! I'll try that!

Old 09-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #421
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Im not getting any pressure with cpu pb at 20. Should go back to 15

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 03:16 PM   #422
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I went back to 15 for CPU pass blocking. Just liked it better
Old 09-04-2016, 03:50 PM   #423
Rookie

Rocket32's Arena

Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing using these sliders in play now? I haven't tested in franchise yet with the latest variation of these sliders but on play now the game became so easy recently. Just days ago they played great and were difficult on play now but since then it just became too easy. Pretty sure that it's not just me rapidly improving within a few days. It's not just one part of the game either. It's kick/punt returning, passing, running the ball, and defense. Pretty much everything.

I know the way it performs in franchise is more important then play now since I've heard they play differently still but I just thought I'd report what I'm seeing with the latest variations of these sliders. I've been seeing this for a day or so now. I am using the All Madden skill level like I'm supposed to also.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #424
Rookie

This isn't really a slider question but I need help with punting, apparently.

I'm telling you, every time I punt it only goes 35 yards...wind/no wind. I'm lining up both the power and the accuracy in the correct sections...but the punt goes nowhere. It's killing me with field position...I figured it would have been fixed in the last patch but man, I guess not. Anyone have any advice?

By the way, no problems with kicking at all....just punting.

Last edited by Velocityy; 09-04-2016 at 03:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »