Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 10:38 AM   #41
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyhwe
I too am experiencing some Pass Rush issues/Stopping the run issues.

I mostly play CFM with the Texans, but JJ/Whitney arent getting any pressure at all. My D-Line for pass rush is incredible with the rookie i picked up after the first season, so i think that could be tweaked. Also played a game vs Pitt where a 69 OVR kellen moore went 18/21 2td/1Int. That was frustrating.

On the Run Side, it could just be my LBS/Safties. The Texans Lbs are awful slow and play like they have 0 AWR to the ball carrier xD
Yea, that's frustrating to me as well. JJ watt is 99 rated and one the elite pass rushers in the game but I never see him create pressure or get sacks in Madden. I played one game yesterday and he was stonewalled time and time again. But, I put Clowney at DE and he was getting by his guy a lot but I got no sacks until the very end of the game because, as soon as anyone looks liked they would get to the QB, Cutler (was playing against the Bears) just threw it over the head of a WR and would go out of bounds. I see more pressure from interior guys like Wilfork and the 60 rated other D-lineman than anything from Watt or the LBs.

mogrod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 11:22 AM   #42
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Yea, that's frustrating to me as well. JJ watt is 99 rated and one the elite pass rushers in the game but I never see him create pressure or get sacks in Madden. I played one game yesterday and he was stonewalled time and time again. But, I put Clowney at DE and he was getting by his guy a lot but I got no sacks until the very end of the game because, as soon as anyone looks liked they would get to the QB, Cutler (was playing against the Bears) just threw it over the head of a WR and would go out of bounds. I see more pressure from interior guys like Wilfork and the 60 rated other D-lineman than anything from Watt or the LBs.
Yeah on default All Madden there is NO pass rush from me. Ive put together a fantasy team with the best LB/DLine combo I could, no pressure. Put together a full on rookie team and no pressure.

Its pretty bad. Im sad to see that.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #43
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelalex24
What made you decide to lower the user QB accuracy to 5?

I have it at 50 and I struggle with it.
Because at 50 all QB's have basically the same accuracy.

it's going to have to be 5-10 to see any difference.

I'm still testing this though.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Thanks for all the feed back so far guys. I'm still tuning that user pass rush and cpu run game.

Just try lowering CPU pass block until you get it were you like. That's what I'm doing. If anyone gets a chance to play today and finds a sweet spot let me know.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #45
Rookie
 
catcher_0_3's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Because at 50 all QB's have basically the same accuracy.

it's going to have to be 5-10 to see any difference.

I'm still testing this though.
Shew, just watched your game with Showers of the Cowboys. He shredded the Cardinals.
catcher_0_3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #46
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

The new adjustments are making all madden great. I just finished a great played game. Dol (me) vs seahawks. They completely dominated me..as should be. Things looked good for the most part. Suh was getting pressure but never got a sack but i noticed he was dominating. 45 on cpu run block as toned down the running a little there were still a couple of times when none of my guys could get off blocks. one thing that is bothering me is the dropped passes after being hit.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Ive noticed it a lot on am
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #47
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
The new adjustments are making all madden great. I just finished a great played game. Dol (me) vs seahawks. They completely dominated me..as should be. Things looked good for the most part. Suh was getting pressure but never got a sack but i noticed he was dominating. 45 on cpu run block as toned down the running a little there were still a couple of times when none of my guys could get off blocks. one thing that is bothering me is the dropped passes after being hit.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Ive noticed it a lot on am
Theres ALOT of dropped balls this year. Ive noticed it quite often, not just being hit. I know being hit is going to affect the catch, but it seems about 99% of the time you drop it.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:49 PM   #48
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Shew, just watched your game with Showers of the Cowboys. He shredded the Cardinals.


That was on default All Pro. All Madden tougher to do that on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Top -