Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:38 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyhwe
I too am experiencing some Pass Rush issues/Stopping the run issues.

I mostly play CFM with the Texans, but JJ/Whitney arent getting any pressure at all. My D-Line for pass rush is incredible with the rookie i picked up after the first season, so i think that could be tweaked. Also played a game vs Pitt where a 69 OVR kellen moore went 18/21 2td/1Int. That was frustrating.

On the Run Side, it could just be my LBS/Safties. The Texans Lbs are awful slow and play like they have 0 AWR to the ball carrier xD
Yea, that's frustrating to me as well. JJ watt is 99 rated and one the elite pass rushers in the game but I never see him create pressure or get sacks in Madden. I played one game yesterday and he was stonewalled time and time again. But, I put Clowney at DE and he was getting by his guy a lot but I got no sacks until the very end of the game because, as soon as anyone looks liked they would get to the QB, Cutler (was playing against the Bears) just threw it over the head of a WR and would go out of bounds. I see more pressure from interior guys like Wilfork and the 60 rated other D-lineman than anything from Watt or the LBs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 11:22 AM   #42
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Yea, that's frustrating to me as well. JJ watt is 99 rated and one the elite pass rushers in the game but I never see him create pressure or get sacks in Madden. I played one game yesterday and he was stonewalled time and time again. But, I put Clowney at DE and he was getting by his guy a lot but I got no sacks until the very end of the game because, as soon as anyone looks liked they would get to the QB, Cutler (was playing against the Bears) just threw it over the head of a WR and would go out of bounds. I see more pressure from interior guys like Wilfork and the 60 rated other D-lineman than anything from Watt or the LBs.
Yeah on default All Madden there is NO pass rush from me. Ive put together a fantasy team with the best LB/DLine combo I could, no pressure. Put together a full on rookie team and no pressure.

Its pretty bad. Im sad to see that.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #43
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelalex24
What made you decide to lower the user QB accuracy to 5?

I have it at 50 and I struggle with it.
Because at 50 all QB's have basically the same accuracy.

it's going to have to be 5-10 to see any difference.

I'm still testing this though.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Thanks for all the feed back so far guys. I'm still tuning that user pass rush and cpu run game.

Just try lowering CPU pass block until you get it were you like. That's what I'm doing. If anyone gets a chance to play today and finds a sweet spot let me know.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #45
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Because at 50 all QB's have basically the same accuracy.

it's going to have to be 5-10 to see any difference.

I'm still testing this though.
Shew, just watched your game with Showers of the Cowboys. He shredded the Cardinals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #46
MVP

tyler28's Arena

The new adjustments are making all madden great. I just finished a great played game. Dol (me) vs seahawks. They completely dominated me..as should be. Things looked good for the most part. Suh was getting pressure but never got a sack but i noticed he was dominating. 45 on cpu run block as toned down the running a little there were still a couple of times when none of my guys could get off blocks. one thing that is bothering me is the dropped passes after being hit.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Ive noticed it a lot on am
Old 08-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #47
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
The new adjustments are making all madden great. I just finished a great played game. Dol (me) vs seahawks. They completely dominated me..as should be. Things looked good for the most part. Suh was getting pressure but never got a sack but i noticed he was dominating. 45 on cpu run block as toned down the running a little there were still a couple of times when none of my guys could get off blocks. one thing that is bothering me is the dropped passes after being hit.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me? Ive noticed it a lot on am
Theres ALOT of dropped balls this year. Ive noticed it quite often, not just being hit. I know being hit is going to affect the catch, but it seems about 99% of the time you drop it.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:49 PM   #48
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Shew, just watched your game with Showers of the Cowboys. He shredded the Cardinals.

That was on default All Pro. All Madden tougher to do that on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »