Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #497
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Probably not a slider thing but a game issue but anyone else seeing a ton of fumble if your QB is hit while throwing?

Had a 7 turnover game, 3 fumbles, all from QB getting hit while in throwing motion.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-07-2016, 01:27 AM   #498
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Probably not a slider thing but a game issue but anyone else seeing a ton of fumble if your QB is hit while throwing?

Had a 7 turnover game, 3 fumbles, all from QB getting hit while in throwing motion.

Yeah I notice that. I actually don't mind it though. Forces you to react quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 02:45 AM   #499
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
My game was cfm and i used the tweeks made by mr. Hurricane. I dont have them on me you can look up his video on youtube. Its the last one he posted. I did raise hum coverage to 60. Thats the only change of hurricans set.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
I noticed he has wr catching at 40 for both. I had 6 drop catches.

Are you using his or did you raise it. I play the same as him and everything feels spot on except human catching. Thoughts
Old 09-07-2016, 08:13 AM   #500
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
I noticed he has wr catching at 40 for both. I had 6 drop catches.

Are you using his or did you raise it. I play the same as him and everything feels spot on except human catching. Thoughts
Ileft it at 40 just to see how it plays. I saw drops but it was mainly my 3rd or 4th recievers with lower catching. It wasnt too crazy but i did have a cpl wide open drops that shouldnt happen that often. Ill probably raise it to 45.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:17 AM   #501
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbear6969
I've got cpu reaction time & coverage sliders up to 100 & still throw for 300 all day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Try raising threshold!?

I think this is the key. Raise it to 75 and report back.

I was able to get a half in CAR @ BAL (me) and I was using CPB's for the CPU. I'll say that the CAR offense played really well and nothing felt crazy. I got burned for like a 65 yd run on the first play by CAR and after they slowed way down. They were still able to get a few runs around 10 yards but overall I was able to keep them in check.

On offense everything felt good for me...except...throwing the deep ball. Mike Wallace had two long balls and one went for a TD. I don't user catch, I just toss it up. These long balls really skew my stats. Wallace didn't burn the DB he just went up and got it over the DB. The first one was this ridiculous one handed catch. I think I'm going to just drop Catch down to like 25 and see if that remedies this.

It was 21-20 at the half with Carolina winning. I don't think there were any turnovers. There were a couple big plays and I was playing 15 min Q's, which seemed a bit high for me.

But overall things felt really really good.

One thing I love: you can choose to play over the top or underneath and it's clearly working as intended. I'll play down or distance and sometimes try to catch them off guard. So guys if you think the CPU just dinks and dunks...play underneath sometimes.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-07-2016, 08:38 AM   #502
Rookie

jreed3224's Arena

I was playing a game last night in CFM with fantasy draft so teams are all mixed up. I have Denard Robinson and had 3 KO returns for TD's. Any thoughts on an adjustment for this? The rest of the game as far as coverage and tackling was fine. Could this just be a fluke?
Old 09-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #503
22 Time Big 10 Champs

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley

Yes and it is kind of ruining the game for me.
The last 2 times Andy Dalton has fumbled 12!!!!! Times.
Any time he is getting ready to pass and gets hit he fumbles.
This did not happen before this last patch.
It is just crazy, I turned off my last game after his 7th fumble.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:02 AM   #504
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Have been using your sliders in Madden 16 (with All-Pro settings, 12 min per quarter) and it's the best football I've played. I'm picking up 17 soon, maybe tomorrow (can't buy it today cause it's Independence Day and all stores are closed). I'll definitely use your sliders again this year. I also recommended your slider set to people on gamefaqs who are trying to play All Madden without feeling cheated by the AI.

Thanks for the work, Charter!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »