Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #529
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Yep. But what I meant to say is, at 52 tak, how does my team tackle if I don't switch to the closest defender and make it myself? Basically do good tacklers make tackles by themselves?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


They should. I don't know. I usually switch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:25 PM   #530
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
End of game.

Derrick Henry 23 Carries 278 3 TD
Murray 20 carries 250 3 TD

Scored 48 on Minnesota who is a solid D, seems far to easy to run the ball. Other than that I love the sliders, I'll have to test with lowered run blocking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What did you have run block set too? What did you have CPU tackling set too? What plays did you get most yards from?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:37 PM   #531
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,275
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
They should. I don't know. I usually switch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to sneak a play now game in. I forget if I even started at 52. I'll See how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #532
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,275
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
My bad. Forgot to change it on the op. I also lowered user run block to 52 and CPU tackling to 47.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really think cpu tak at 47, is really good. Difference in good tacklers shines through.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #533
ND
 
NDAlum's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 12,256
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
End of game.

Derrick Henry 23 Carries 278 3 TD
Murray 20 carries 250 3 TD

Scored 48 on Minnesota who is a solid D, seems far to easy to run the ball. Other than that I love the sliders, I'll have to test with lowered run blocking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What runs do you use?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
SOS Madden League (PS4) | League Archives
SOS Crew Bowl III & VIII Champs

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
NDAlum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:06 PM   #534
MVP
 
Jumpman232's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Memphis
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Thanks for this set man, I just got crushed 35-0 by the Vikings with the Jets. While it was frustrating, I loved every second of it. Can't wait to start a CFM.
__________________
Boston Celtics
Pittsburgh Steelers
Memphis Grizzlies
Jumpman232 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:22 PM   #535
Rookie
 
TheBallGuru's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
What runs do you use?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mix it up. Run inside runs and outside all were far to easy to break big plays if you know how to use the running moves this year.

And I used the current setup. Stretches, Powers, traps, isos, inside zones, read options. Mixed it up cause I don't like to cheat the cpu and it was still just too easy to break big runs. And that's fine to break big plays but my main issue was I think I got stopped in the backfield or for no gain twice all game, consistently just getting good runs, with a lot of attempts because I have a two headed monster so my game plan is to run the ball.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheBallGuru is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:50 PM   #536
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
Mix it up. Run inside runs and outside all were far to easy to break big plays if you know how to use the running moves this year.

And I used the current setup. Stretches, Powers, traps, isos, inside zones, read options. Mixed it up cause I don't like to cheat the cpu and it was still just too easy to break big runs. And that's fine to break big plays but my main issue was I think I got stopped in the backfield or for no gain twice all game, consistently just getting good runs, with a lot of attempts because I have a two headed monster so my game plan is to run the ball.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm sorry bro but, I just can believe your racking up all those yards unless outside zone isn't getting the most yards. With 52 run block I haven't seen anyone have that much success with inside runs.

If you have everything and I mean everything set up exactly how I have it and you getting that much yards lower user run block and raise CPU tackling.

I'm gonna need some video evidence lol. I need to see these plays.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.

Top -