Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 10:00 PM   #537
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Loving the sliders charter I feel they are spot on my only major switch is CPU run block I'm down to 32 or they kill me. Is anyone else feeling the CPU offense is way too strong at the end of games on all madden? I mean a 2 minute offense is always more likely to score in the NFL and I'm glad it's coded in that way but I feel like it's severely overdone and I never stop them in close games. Im playin with the the Seahawks and I can be shutting them down all game for the most part but if it's close at the end of the game I might as well give up and hope I just score after they do cuz they are scoring a touchdown.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:02 PM   #538
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
Mix it up. Run inside runs and outside all were far to easy to break big plays if you know how to use the running moves this year.

And I used the current setup. Stretches, Powers, traps, isos, inside zones, read options. Mixed it up cause I don't like to cheat the cpu and it was still just too easy to break big runs. And that's fine to break big plays but my main issue was I think I got stopped in the backfield or for no gain twice all game, consistently just getting good runs, with a lot of attempts because I have a two headed monster so my game plan is to run the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you don't have to prove it. I don't care. Just lower user run block and raise CPU tackling until it suits your play style.

Old 09-07-2016, 11:45 PM   #539
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

After trying a All-pro set and starting up my CFM I was just not getting the stats and things I wanted. I was sitting 3-2 on the year with the Bears and it just seemed easy for me to win or do anything so I switched to these. I did minor tweaks. I lowered int for CPU to 40 and left it be. I got destroyed by the Jaguars 30-17 score doesn't look bad but I just put up some points in the 4th. Bortles tore apart my secondary like they should be because they honestly were bad. Running game I got destroyed. Partially my fault and some just bad miss tackles. I was happy with these because it felt realistic and challenging without that madden cheese. I am thinking to up the pass coverage a little. Hum to 60 and leave it be for a bit because sometimes bortles was just completing anything no matter what coverage I was in. I'll post few more games before I do make that choice. But as a base set I love these charter! You might have solved my slider issues. I'll report back with more stats later on

Old 09-08-2016, 05:24 AM   #540
Rookie

Sliq_Hazard's Arena

Whoops! I was meant to post the stats of my game before but I still haven't finished it because I've been busy with work... But I must say it's good to see some of the comments people have made in regards to the sliders, good stuff guys, keep it up!
Old 09-08-2016, 05:30 AM   #541
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
After trying a All-pro set and starting up my CFM I was just not getting the stats and things I wanted. I was sitting 3-2 on the year with the Bears and it just seemed easy for me to win or do anything so I switched to these. I did minor tweaks. I lowered int for CPU to 40 and left it be. I got destroyed by the Jaguars 30-17 score doesn't look bad but I just put up some points in the 4th. Bortles tore apart my secondary like they should be because they honestly were bad. Running game I got destroyed. Partially my fault and some just bad miss tackles. I was happy with these because it felt realistic and challenging without that madden cheese. I am thinking to up the pass coverage a little. Hum to 60 and leave it be for a bit because sometimes bortles was just completing anything no matter what coverage I was in. I'll post few more games before I do make that choice. But as a base set I love these charter! You might have solved my slider issues. I'll report back with more stats later on

You sound like me man. I'm usually on all pro but I found it too easy. Switched to these and the only real issue I have is on d. I've raised my coverage and reaction time to 100! Haha! Still had Dalton have a good game against me completing 66% and Bernard tore me up for 170. Curious to see how you go later

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #542
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Thanks for the good work charter! There is a stark difference between All-Madden from '16 to '17 in my opinion with limited playing time. Last year I felt like AM just was too OP for the CPU and it felt like they received these crazy boosts to make it a challenge. So far this year AM feels pretty solid and I haven't seen anything too crazy.

I'm using your sliders as a base and will make a few changes to make my O a little tougher as I really want to force myself to be locked in at all times to move the ball and put up points.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #543
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeshowNation
You sound like me man. I'm usually on all pro but I found it too easy. Switched to these and the only real issue I have is on d. I've raised my coverage and reaction time to 100! Haha! Still had Dalton have a good game against me completing 66% and Bernard tore me up for 170. Curious to see how you go later

Guys that are former all pro players like me, try lowering cpu rblk to 30. Human tak to 54. I did 2 testing games. Seemed to work good. Still on the fence about player coverage and reaction time. Maybe 55 and 55. Trying more testing tonight. Yeah all pro was just way to easy no matter what I did. Slider wise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #544
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Guys that are former all pro players like me, try lowering cpu rblk to 30. Human tak to 54. I did 2 testing games. Seemed to work good. Still on the fence about player coverage and reaction time. Maybe 55 and 55. Trying more testing tonight. Yeah all pro was just way to easy no matter what I did. Slider wise.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will try these tweaks. All-pro provides little challenge but all-madden kicks my butt. I've been in all-pro/all-madden limbo for a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »