Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 69 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #545
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Will try these tweaks. All-pro provides little challenge but all-madden kicks my butt. I've been in all-pro/all-madden limbo for a while.
Same last year I was on the fence. But matching team/player schemes and sliders made all pro incredible last year for me. This year nothing worked. I wasn't going to change player traits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 12:13 PM   #546
MVP

cable guy's Arena

I forgot to mention, what I did find with reaction time and coverage at 55 and 55. I got 2 picks in the first half. I was the Cowboys. Against the 49ers. I don't want to OP, especially with Dallas D lol

Old 09-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #547
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Is anyone seeing high hum accuracy percentage.

I just went 27-28 w alex smith and every pass was dead on!

I am 68- 83 81 % through 3 games

I havent changed anything slider wise. He has a 92 sac 91 mac 77dac rating. Pretty high. I dont want to be op with stronger qbs.

When i tested with Prescott he played pretty accurate to what he should. Any thoughts w good qbs?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #548
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
After trying a All-pro set and starting up my CFM I was just not getting the stats and things I wanted. I was sitting 3-2 on the year with the Bears and it just seemed easy for me to win or do anything so I switched to these. I did minor tweaks. I lowered int for CPU to 40 and left it be. I got destroyed by the Jaguars 30-17 score doesn't look bad but I just put up some points in the 4th. Bortles tore apart my secondary like they should be because they honestly were bad. Running game I got destroyed. Partially my fault and some just bad miss tackles. I was happy with these because it felt realistic and challenging without that madden cheese. I am thinking to up the pass coverage a little. Hum to 60 and leave it be for a bit because sometimes bortles was just completing anything no matter what coverage I was in. I'll post few more games before I do make that choice. But as a base set I love these charter! You might have solved my slider issues. I'll report back with more stats later on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really think the 25 RT and 40 Int is perfect imo. Coverage slider comes down to skill. Was at 60 for cpu. Back at 50. Night and day. Trust me I still throw Ints lol.

Old 09-08-2016, 01:15 PM   #549
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

Just saw that thing when the QB is tackled while throwing and instead of being a incomplete pass, the game rules it as a fumble. It definitely is a problem in the game cause the contact between tackler and QB happened just as the ball was going out of the QB's hand.

Some tuck rule bug?
Old 09-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #550
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Played another game against the steelers and it was a lot better. Accuracy seems to be relative to a lot of factors. The coverage was tighter they were getting more pressure on me which forced bad throws .

My 1st 3 opponents were lower ranked teams. (Chargers..texans...jets) Steelers were higher than me and they dominated. So it all workes out. I was a little worried but im sure as the season unfolds the numbers will be pretty good.

Old 09-08-2016, 01:23 PM   #551
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Just saw that thing when the QB is tackled while throwing and instead of being a incomplete pass, the game rules it as a fumble. It definitely is a problem in the game cause the contact between tackler and QB happened just as the ball was going out of the QB's hand.

Some tuck rule bug?
Hopefully they look into patching that. I still feel qbs fumble too much. No nfl qb is going to fumble 2 to 3 times a game and still have a job.

Im not seeing fumbling issues anywhere else. Only on those qb hits

Old 09-08-2016, 03:14 PM   #552
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Actually you don't have to prove it. I don't care. Just lower user run block and raise CPU tackling until it suits your play style.

No need for you to get all mad. I was just giving constructive criticism and actually seeing if anyone else had this issue. Sorry that I think it's odd if I run for nearly 500 yards with 2 guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »