Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #569
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Also moonlight swami is using the ones Mr Hurricane is using (mine basically) for his YouTube franchise.

So both those franchises will give you some good game play to watch for these. I'll post both their YouTube channel links on my op as well as mine. I'll also be using this in my personal franchise. So that should give an idea of how these work in multiple franchises.

If you use these for a franchise and post the games on YouTube I'll post the link on my OP
Old 09-08-2016, 10:18 PM   #570
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Its crazy that this year we have a final set done before the first rosters drop. I dont think thats ever been done on the new consoles. I mean madden 16 ppl were still tweaking up to drop date of 17.

Bravo charter!! Cheers to cfms starting tomorrow.

Ps.. new destiny update just dropped so i will be busy..lol.

Pss.. after work, parenting and husband duties of coarse... lol

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 10:20 PM   #571
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Its crazy that this year we have a final set done before the first rosters drop. I dont think thats ever been done on the new consoles. I mean madden 16 ppl were still tweaking up to drop date of 17.

Thanks

I had a set pretty close to this time last year. Mr Hurricane used it for his franchise for M16. I just won't give into slideritus. Lol
Old 09-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #572
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks

I had a set pretty close to this time last year. Mr Hurricane used it for his franchise for M16. I just won't give into slideritus. Lol
Slideritus is a terrible mental disorder, but there is help.

My PSA for the day. lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #573
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

After tweaking a lot and adjusting things to my likings I am pretty happy with what I have gotten out of your sliders charter! I tried default all madden just to see what it was like and from there I tweaked things. It took me all day of constant tweaking and getting a solid set. I ended up using Josh's penalty sliders because I do believe penalties affect gameplay. After plugging those in I started building my set around those and using some your sliders. Pretty happy with what I am seeing so far. I won't post the set and take up your thread but I just wanna thank you for this base set! It really helped a bit with certain things. I'll keep playing and maybe tweak a few things at the end the season! I'll start reporting some stats from games soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #574
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
After tweaking a lot and adjusting things to my likings I am pretty happy with what I have gotten out of your sliders charter! I tried default all madden just to see what it was like and from there I tweaked things. It took me all day of constant tweaking and getting a solid set. I ended up using Josh's penalty sliders because I do believe penalties affect gameplay. After plugging those in I started building my set around those and using some your sliders. Pretty happy with what I am seeing so far. I won't post the set and take up your thread but I just wanna thank you for this base set! It really helped a bit with certain things. I'll keep playing and maybe tweak a few things at the end the season! I'll start reporting some stats from games soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go ahead and share them. I don't care. I'm just for guys enjoying the game. I might take some of it.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:40 PM   #575
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
When I say every QB feels the same I'm talking user side. They are all soooo accurate on default. The CPU I could tell a difference. Over the CPU was just too easy to stop and move the ball on.
Exactly. I've only played All Pro. Last year it was getting easy, but fixable, for me at least. I had to put more and more house rules on effect lol. And yeah, it's like the cpu didn't try.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2016, 12:00 AM   #576
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28

I agree. Thanks charter, great job man

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »