Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 12:54 AM   #577
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Currently using

13 min quarters 17 second run off

Normal speed
50 threshold
50 injuries

60/80 autosubs in main menu and CFM.

All assists are off.
55 fatigue in main menu and 50 in CFM

Penalties I have decided to put them at default and I'll play with them 1 by 1

HUM/CPU
25/15
55/10
40/40
40/35
50/50
55/25
50/40
60/72
56/48

Special teams for both are default
For now though. I'll probably lower FG accuracy to 40 and Punt power to 40 or 35.

A lot of these are from charter himself, some Mr.Hurricane and testing some the things he talked about in his videos. Then penalties will be probably coming from josh but I'll look at those later on. So far this set is fun for me but it's a challenge lol.

If you play with a team like the Bears where their secondary is trash and the offensive line is pretty rough too you'll get beat a lot and frustrated lol. Currently I give up 382.3 total yards and give up 25.4 points a game. Offensively I average 256.4 yards a game and 18.3 points a game. I love it though. It's realistic with the schedule I have and the teams I'm facing. I am really close to finalizing the set! thanks charter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-09-2016 at 01:39 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:34 AM   #578
Rookie

LakeshowNation's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks for all the help and feedback guys. Obviously it's impossible to have 1 set that will work perfect or perfect for everyone but, I really think the current base set is pretty good. It's all because of you guys and your help.

I'm going to take the current set throw a full season starting this weekend. I'm not changing a thing until then. I really feel that's the next step.

If I finish a season an have numbers and gameplay outside of the realm of realistic then I can look to change something.

I'm really excited to start my online franchise MDFL but, also excited to get going on my Cowboys single user franchise. This might be the best Madden ever!

Can't wait to see what your results are. Keep up the good work

Old 09-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #579
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828;2048410258
If you play with a team like the Bears where their secondary is trash and the offensive line is pretty rough too you'll get beat a lot and frustrated lol. Currently I give up 382.3 total yards and give up 25.4 points a game. Offensively I average 256.4 yards a game and 18.3 points a game. I love it though. It's realistic with the schedule I have and the teams I'm facing. I am really close to finalizing the set![emoji4
thanks charter!

Making the switch after getting too comfortable with all pro and watching Adrian Peterson throw a strike on default all madden. These are making me work and I love it. Just been playing the same game against the Lions to get use to it and have seen a good variety but always tough. Picks have come from using throw high in the wrong situation but I've already learned to throw the slant against moving backers before they can react. Difficulty forcing me to expand my game is what I'm looking for. On defense I have to break the hit stick habit that doesnt punish you enough on all pro. Need to break down form tackle. The broken tackles can be frustrating but are usually warranted based on what I pushed. Calling draws on third and long out of respect for the D. Had one break for 66 yards with mccluster.

Just wanted to post that if anyone is using offline cfm the playbook change trick is very useful. Check d18s or armors threads. I set lions to run n gun and the play calling has been more than fourt verts on 3rd down and more passing on early downs. I recommend trying it out.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:45 AM   #580
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Making the switch after getting too comfortable with all pro and watching Adrian Peterson throw a strike on default all madden. These are making me work and I love it. Just been playing the same game against the Lions to get use to it and have seen a good variety but always tough. Picks have come from using throw high in the wrong situation but I've already learned to throw the slant against moving backers before they can react. Difficulty forcing me to expand my game is what I'm looking for. On defense I have to break the hit stick habit that doesnt punish you enough on all pro. Need to break down form tackle. The broken tackles can be frustrating but are usually warranted based on what I pushed. Calling draws on third and long out of respect for the D. Had one break for 66 yards with mccluster.

Just wanted to post that if anyone is using offline cfm the playbook change trick is very useful. Check d18s or armors threads. I set lions to run n gun and the play calling has been more than fourt verts on 3rd down and more passing on early downs. I recommend trying it out.

Yes I almost always use A to do the wrap up tackle. Also you can use the left trigger and A for a steerable wrap up tackle.

Old 09-09-2016, 11:43 AM   #581
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Currently using

13 min quarters 17 second run off

Normal speed
50 threshold
50 injuries

60/80 autosubs in main menu and CFM.

All assists are off.
55 fatigue in main menu and 50 in CFM

Penalties I have decided to put them at default and I'll play with them 1 by 1

HUM/CPU
25/15
55/10
40/40
40/35
50/50
55/25
50/40
60/72
56/48

Special teams for both are default
For now though. I'll probably lower FG accuracy to 40 and Punt power to 40 or 35.

A lot of these are from charter himself, some Mr.Hurricane and testing some the things he talked about in his videos. Then penalties will be probably coming from josh but I'll look at those later on. So far this set is fun for me but it's a challenge lol.

If you play with a team like the Bears where their secondary is trash and the offensive line is pretty rough too you'll get beat a lot and frustrated lol. Currently I give up 382.3 total yards and give up 25.4 points a game. Offensively I average 256.4 yards a game and 18.3 points a game. I love it though. It's realistic with the schedule I have and the teams I'm facing. I am really close to finalizing the set! thanks charter!

I will be testing these with mvp tonight as well. broadcasting as well.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #582
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Did the roster drop yet? Sorry for dumb ? Im not home.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2016, 02:08 PM   #583
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Did the roster drop yet? Sorry for dumb ? Im not home.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

No. Last year I think it was around 5-6 pm central

Old 09-09-2016, 04:08 PM   #584
Pro

So generic playboy's are the way to go hub? Just like madden 13 I believe. Fine with me! I have the Titans next and I wanna see them run the ball a l9t!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »