Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 12:12 PM   #609
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Charter, any news on QBs fumbling almost everytime they're tackled while throwing? Happened to me 2 times in the first 2 drives of the first quarter of my first preseason game.

The funny thing is that it doesn't happen when i play all pro, only all madden. I don't think i should be doing 10 step drops everytime i throw...
Hopefully it gets toned down, but I have to have one eye on D line penetration. Once a pass rusher starts to break through, take a sack. Its too late. I've been throwing it away if my first 2 maybe 3 receiver's aren't open. Because they come fast on all madden. And they hit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #610
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

After beating the daylights out of San Francisco and Chicago. Cincy rolled into town. Went down 10-0 early. Took the lead. 14-10. I think by the 2nd quarter. After that it was a hard hitting defensive battle. Bengal win with a last minute TD drive. 22-17. They tried for a 2 pointer. Bengals can sure hit. Look at the fumbles. And they put out Elliot for 3 weeks. Games are playing great. I'll post my slider adjustments. Very slight

Old 09-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #611
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

This is the first time that I've played on All-Madden in a long time. The CPU can finally, IMO, be tuned this year to present a fair, tough challenge without psychic and physics defying stuff happen.

I really like that the numbers posted here are very similar to what I've have independently arrived at myself.

One thing that's not here that I'll add, is that for me, fatigue at 60, with a 75 out, 79 in setting for RB's, WR's, DE's, and DT's provide a nice substitution pattern of players. This is on 15 minute quarters, with a run off to 13.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 02:01 PM   #612
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorkaos
Charter, any news on QBs fumbling almost everytime they're tackled while throwing? Happened to me 2 times in the first 2 drives of the first quarter of my first preseason game.

The funny thing is that it doesn't happen when i play all pro, only all madden. I don't think i should be doing 10 step drops everytime i throw...

If you throw on time you won't fumble. If you drop back too far you actually step into pressure. Step up into the pocket. Get it out fast or throw away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 02:03 PM   #613
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Hopefully it gets toned down, but I have to have one eye on D line penetration. Once a pass rusher starts to break through, take a sack. Its too late. I've been throwing it away if my first 2 maybe 3 receiver's aren't open. Because they come fast on all madden. And they hit.

What's funny is you just described real life. Real QB have to get it out in about 3 seconds

Old 09-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #614
Pro

OVR: 0

Hey jfsolo what are your full settings for auto subs?
Old 09-11-2016, 02:19 PM   #615
Pro

OVR: 4

Any suggestions to tone down the tackles for loss? Should I drop tackle slider or run block?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 02:40 PM   #616
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Finally started my colts dynasty with the updated rosters. I lowered the running to 30 and increased the user pass coverage to 70 and it plays great. Cpu is still challenging but my user dbs I feel play alot smarter. Great job charter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »