Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2016, 09:55 AM   #665
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
This is the first time that I've played on All-Madden in a long time. The CPU can finally, IMO, be tuned this year to present a fair, tough challenge without psychic and physics defying stuff happen.

I really like that the numbers posted here are very similar to what I've have independently arrived at myself.

One thing that's not here that I'll add, is that for me, fatigue at 60, with a 75 out, 79 in setting for RB's, WR's, DE's, and DT's provide a nice substitution pattern of players. This is on 15 minute quarters, with a run off to 13.

Same for me......Usually a good all pro player but a few tweaks to these sliders run blocking mainly and all madden is playing great......First time ever for me competing on all madden....
Old 09-14-2016, 10:06 AM   #666
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I see a lot of ppl running 15 min quarters..maybe its just my play style but when i run 15 min qts. The score and stats are way too high.

I dont know how you guys keep that under control?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #667
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have no idea what is different from what I Have versus what others have but, there's no way guys could run for the yards your running for with how the CPU plays against me or with my run blocking. I'm pretty good at the game an I averaged 3.5 yards per carry in the preseason. Also in all my testing I've never ran all over the CPU. Not once.

Some believe the main menu settings affect franchise. Also what was picked for difficulty when you go throw the original start up of the game.

I chose all madden. I also have all my main menu settings at 50 default. I have all penalties at default. I have auto subs at 60/80.

I would check all that stuff.

It's also important if you change anything slider wise in franchise make sure and start a game and back out and start it a again. For some reason I'm seeing funky stuff when I play a game right after changing something.
That last part is so true I don't get why it's like that but I've noticed like when during preseason I'll turn off injuries and when I turn it back on for week 1 the game plays completely different I'll get blown out by CPU because they'll be insanely unstoppable the RB's will run for 200+ yards because they'll have 2-3 huge runs and passing they'll complete everything like as if my DB's were all low 70 rating but they aren't and I've tested this by making my defense all 99's and I still was getting run on and passed on pretty easy but if I back out of the game and play it again then all of a sudden the games completely different I'll have no trouble stopping the run and somewhat slow down the pass and usually win or have a close game it's really frustrating that madden doesn't just play consistently like there's gotta be something in the code that's messed up when you touch a setting in the franchise smh
Old 09-14-2016, 10:56 AM   #668
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

I was going in on my own slider set and I got too deep into the weeds so I reset and went with yours Charter. Just my own two cents as to what I have experienced with my Bears dynasty.

The passing game feels pretty spot on. User pass block might be a little low.

The run game didn't feel balanced. First game I gave up 243 yards on about 10 carries to the Texans back up running back. I have a pretty solid front 7 with all guys over an 83 and no one was getting off a block. Toned down the CPU run block about 5 points and now it feels more fair. I'm not stone walking them by any means but the avg is closer to 5 now instead of infinity.

User run game was too tough. There were usually at least one and most times two defenders waiting for me in the backfield when I got the ball. I was playing the Colts. Bumped user run block up a few points and I like the feel now. Not a great OL and Langford is meh so I avg about 3-3.5 yards which feels right.

Lastly the penalties just seemed way too high across the board. I was playing 9 minute quarters and was getting about 8-9 non user penalties per game. Just really put a damper on the flow of the game so I'm slowing lowering them.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:01 AM   #669
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I see a lot of ppl running 15 min quarters..maybe its just my play style but when i run 15 min qts. The score and stats are way too high.

I dont know how you guys keep that under control?

You have to use 15 second or less minimum play clock time. If you average 120 overall plays per game it does matter if it's 15 min or 8. 120 plays is 120 plays. With 15 min 15 min play clock time I get 120.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 11:06 AM   #670
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You have to use 15 second or less minimum play clock time. If you average 120 overall plays per game it does matter if it's 15 min or 8. 120 plays is 120 plays. With 15 min 15 min play clock time I get 120.

Ya i do use the run off. Im just getting way too many plays somehow. I was just wondering. I do 12 min 15 sec run off and i hit 120 plays. Too each his own just saw a lot of 15 min qts and was curious how you keep play totals down.

Maybe im just too fast paced in how i play. I tried it again last night and i can get full game totals and score by the third quarter.

Old 09-14-2016, 11:07 AM   #671
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I was going in on my own slider set and I got too deep into the weeds so I reset and went with yours Charter. Just my own two cents as to what I have experienced with my Bears dynasty.

The passing game feels pretty spot on. User pass block might be a little low.

The run game didn't feel balanced. First game I gave up 243 yards on about 10 carries to the Texans back up running back. I have a pretty solid front 7 with all guys over an 83 and no one was getting off a block. Toned down the CPU run block about 5 points and now it feels more fair. I'm not stone walking them by any means but the avg is closer to 5 now instead of infinity.

User run game was too tough. There were usually at least one and most times two defenders waiting for me in the backfield when I got the ball. I was playing the Colts. Bumped user run block up a few points and I like the feel now. Not a great OL and Langford is meh so I avg about 3-3.5 yards which feels right.

Lastly the penalties just seemed way too high across the board. I was playing 9 minute quarters and was getting about 8-9 non user penalties per game. Just really put a damper on the flow of the game so I'm slowing lowering them.

Its really amazing how many different result guys get from the same sliders.

Did you play in play now or franchise. That matters a lot. Don't know why.

Did you use all the same auto subs and all other settings? Ball hawk? Heat seeker? I have those on.

I just ask because I've struggle to run at times but, many others are running wild.

Also no one is getting penalties like that. I wish I was getting more.

Good feedback

Old 09-14-2016, 11:10 AM   #672
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya i do use the run off. Im just getting way too many plays somehow. I was just wondering. I do 12 min 15 sec run off and i hit 120 plays. Too each his own just saw a lot of 15 min qts and was curious how you keep play totals down.

Maybe im just too fast paced in how i play. I tried it again last night and i can get full game totals and score by the third quarter.

I probably spend more time at the line reading the defense. I usually snap the ball with about 6 seconds left

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »