Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 92 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #729
Rookie

charlieh78's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Love the sliders, Charter! The only personal changes I have made are the CPU pass block and the FG accuracy. I primarily use the RE and 10 is way to easy to blow through the line. I have that bumped up to 40. I put FG accuracy at 43 and find a few more misses here and there.

One issue I wanted to bring up to see if anyone else is having... Occasionally, later in games (3rd, 4th Qtr) the kicking meter disappears. Anyone else seeing this?
Old 09-16-2016, 09:09 AM   #730
Rookie

OVR: 2

I dont understand nothing, i reset my vikings franchise and put the new slider set. Now the CPU is like superman..i lost with titans 22-20 and 42-17 with Packers. QB over 80%...imposible to run...when i made the handoff..linebackers are there...and DL are all free...cornerbacks have glue..field goals blocked...automatic defense td... With the last slider set all was ok (only my problem with running game)...and nothing have changed drasticaly to see this results. Im going to try more matches...but is like the game is other..some new patch?

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-16-2016 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM   #731
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I dont understand nothing, i reset my vikings franchise and put the new slider set. Now the CPU is like superman..i lost with titans 22-20 and 42-17 with Packers. QB over 80%...imposible to run...when i made the handoff..linebackers are there...and DL are all free...cornerbacks have glue..field goals blocked...automatic defense td... With the last slider set all was ok (only my problem with running game)...and nothing have changed drasticaly to see this results. Im going to try more matches...but is like the game is other..some new patch?
This is going to sound bizzare, and it might just be Slideritis Paranoia (recognized mental disorder). But once you change the sliders, back out of the dynasty, then log back into the dynasty and play the game. I find if I change sliders then go and play another game I do tend to get some wonky results.

Also check to make sure your assists are on as well as penalty and fatigue sliders.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #732
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
This is going to sound bizzare, and it might just be Slideritis Paranoia (recognized mental disorder). But once you change the sliders, back out of the dynasty, then log back into the dynasty and play the game. I find if I change sliders then go and play another game I do tend to get some wonky results.

Also check to make sure your assists are on as well as penalty and fatigue sliders.
Its a new one. Other match...vs Panther..halftime 3-28. I never have lose at this way...CPU is simply perfect. I need 2 or 3 tackes to stop a wr...and my secondary are stupids...only see the play.. im going to finish the match and create other franchise. With the last set i went 6-5...with great matches and results..i dont undestand nothing

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-16-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:21 AM   #733
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Its a new one. Other match...vs Panther..halftime 3-28. I never have lose at this way...CPU is simply perfect. I need 2 or 3 tackes to stop a wr...and my secondary are stupids...only see the play.. im going to finish the match and create other franchise. With the last set i go 6-5...with great matches and results..i dont undestand nothing
Maybe try all pro. This set is still challenging but enjoyable. Im not seeing what you are so maybe its set up wrong on your end. Try lowering areas the cpu u is dominating u and see if it gets better but it sounds like you should try out an all pro set till you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 09-16-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #734
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Maybe try all pro. This set is still challenging but enjoyable. Im not seeing what you are so maybe its set up wrong on your end. Try lowering areas the cpu u is dominating u and see if it gets better but it sounds like you should try out an all pro set till you figure it out.

I play all Madden games in Allmadden because all pro is so easy for me. If you read my previous messages..i was playing in Allmadden with good result and feeling...but now ...i dont known for why...all is diferrent. I write here for known if somebody have the same problem. I tried a lot of Allpro sets...and i win easy. This Madden in Allmadden dificult has better feelings that 16(cheese feeling) but i dont know what happend in "my game" after yesterday.....
Somebody have the previous set? If i dont remember bad....no much things change....
Old 09-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #735
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
I play all Madden games in Allmadden because all pro is so easy for me. If you read my previous messages..i was playing in Allmadden with good result and feeling...but now ...i dont known for why...all is diferrent. I write here for known if somebody have the same problem. I tried a lot of Allpro sets...and i win easy. This Madden in Allmadden dificult has better feelings that 16(cheese feeling) but i dont know what happend in "my game" after yesterday.....
Somebody have the previous set? If i dont remember bad....no much things change....
Im not sure what youve changed but this set has had only minor tweaks from the original and its been to nerf the cpu.
By lowering cpu rb etc. Try mr. hurricanes set its a little different and i felt it was easier. Ive had different games w different teams so maybe just stick w it and youll start seeing better results. Im using the rams now and i cant win but when i was gb i was dominating so it really depends on your teams ratings. I dont think that the patch changed anything exept the uniforms.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 AM   #736
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im not sure what youve changed but this set has had only minor tweaks from the original and its been to nerf the cpu.
By lowering cpu rb etc. Try mr. hurricanes set its a little different and i felt it was easier. Ive had different games w different teams so maybe just stick w it and youll start seeing better results. Im using the rams now and i cant win but when i was gb i was dominating so it really depends on your teams ratings. I dont think that the patch changed anything exept the uniforms.

Yes...i known..this is the reason because i dont understand nothing Im going to chek all to find the reason..thanks to all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »