Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 94 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2016, 09:52 PM   #745
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Fatigue settings really matter that much? I played with Tyler's settings whe had it at 58 with 13 min 12 sec runoff and I had quite a few teams play strong in the fourth
Old 09-16-2016, 10:38 PM   #746
Rookie

What was the reasoning behind dropping Hum Pass Coverage from 60 to 55?
Old 09-17-2016, 06:07 AM   #747
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Really not much different. I raised CPU QB accuracy back to 15, I lowered user coverage back to 55, I raised CPU run block to 40.

That's it. So if you change stuff start your game that week run a play and back out and start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I start a new one in the cloud. I use user coverage 60, is the only diferrent. I play 3 matches:
Lost vs Titans 22-38
Win vs Packers 20-6 with a great defense
Win vs Carolina 16-10 in a heartbreaker match ( Panters fail 2 fg)

Now all feels ok

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-17-2016 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:33 AM   #748
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Fatigue settings really matter that much? I played with Tyler's settings whe had it at 58 with 13 min 12 sec runoff and I had quite a few teams play strong in the fourth
I was starting to see some weird 4th quarter play and i think it had to do w fatigue. I was starting to run all over teams in the fourth.

If its working for u i wouldn't mess with it. It was something i noticed over time as my team progressed and got better. Same goes w coverage at 60. The cpu was getting shut down w ease.

If you guys like what you are seeing leave it. These are suggestions i made because as my season went on the cpu seemed to not be much of a challenge as i progressed players. I noticed it was mainly in the 4th quarter i would pull away despite having a close battle all game.

I lowered both and now it feels better. For me anyways but if your set works leave it.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 10:47 AM   #749
Banned

Hey charter I had sent you an inbox message did you get it ? Also can anyone help me with interceptions on both sides their are to many and I don't know why I had 4 interceptions on Drew Brease and I threw 8 myself with tony romo, I have my pass accuracy for both human and computer At 25 and 40 is th interception slider , also I had 8 sacks on breeze which is way to many it's not like he does not have time all the sacks I had except for one he has at least 5 full seconds to throw the ball and a couple of times receivers are open but he took the sack , now I know in real life he is a true pocket passer but he will chuck it away if pressured , any help would be great , all my other sliders are good
Old 09-17-2016, 11:32 AM   #750
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

Love this set. Currently 4-4 with the Jags, and having some close games. Won all 4 at home, and lost all 4 away.

Great set.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #751
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77
Hey charter I had sent you an inbox message did you get it ? Also can anyone help me with interceptions on both sides their are to many and I don't know why I had 4 interceptions on Drew Brease and I threw 8 myself with tony romo, I have my pass accuracy for both human and computer At 25 and 40 is th interception slider , also I had 8 sacks on breeze which is way to many it's not like he does not have time all the sacks I had except for one he has at least 5 full seconds to throw the ball and a couple of times receivers are open but he took the sack , now I know in real life he is a true pocket passer but he will chuck it away if pressured , any help would be great , all my other sliders are good
It's a base set so adjust to fit your game. Turn interceptions down on both sides. Start with 5 and go from there. Turn the cpu pass blocking up by 5 and see what happens. I have used Charters base and made a few tweaks and the game plays as well as any Madden possibly could. Don't be scared to make a few adjustments from the base, but I highly recommend you don't make changes off of one games results, give it 4 games and then reevaluate. Otherwise you may catch the dreaded slideritus, and it's a disease that will sneak up on you and suck the fun out of the GAME rather quickly.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:22 PM   #752
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather77

The int slider being lowered can help.

Also the CPU sack issue might be that the user coverage is to tight. The CPU QB's are designed to not take to many chances. If a guy is covered they won't throw it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »