Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders - Page 97 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2016, 02:45 PM   #769
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
No i havent those subs are only on my end. The cpu will sub if yhere is a long run. Thats about it

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

That's why I need to do 32 team control. The CPU needs to have their subs set at 60/80 too. That's why their RB never comes out. They are using 49/50 so they do t come out until they get to 49 or less fatigue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 02:46 PM   #770
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Does switching to Slow Speed dramatically affect the game play and the slider set up? Normal speed looks so unrealistic to me.

What else would have to be adjusted to make slow speed work with this set?

It won't change anything except it may be easier.

Old 09-17-2016, 02:50 PM   #771
Pro

OVR: 6

I have an offline CFM and have been setting the subs for the CPU to match my own. Still problems. Raising the sub values to keep players "fresh" will only cause unrealistic subbing across all positions and games full of back ups at critical points in the game.

Obviously the autosubs mechanism is as broken as ever, and the fatigue is jacked up as well, as evidenced by the return of the disappearing player.

Let's face it guys, we are trying to bake a cake with only half the needed ingredients. This game is a good 2 patches away from being playable long term.

Not surprising in the least at this stage of the release, even though we always hope for more. Sad to say, at this point, M16 plays a more polished all around game of football than does M17.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:02 PM   #772
Rookie

OVR: 2

Check out Josh post. He sets auto sub and fatigue in main menu and inside franchise . Main menu sliders has an effect on franchise sliders .

Old 09-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #773
Pro

OVR: 0

This set is awesome!

I just had a close win over the 1-11 lions and I won 27-20 in the last 30 seconds.

I have fatigue set at 58. I may set it a little lower. I saw no disappearing players. More importantly, the Lions played me tough the whole quarter! They actually cut a 10 point lead in the fourth thanks to a safety and my defense unable to generate a pass rush!

I see the penalty changes for holding affected the effectiveness of run blocking and I love it! I am also playing with the threshold at 60. The combination of those two things made running the ball a big challenge! I wonder how much harder will it be against a better team!.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:53 PM   #774
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Check out Josh post. He sets auto sub and fatigue in main menu and inside franchise . Main menu sliders has an effect on franchise sliders .

Yes I've followed that thread and have PMed Josh a lot. It doesn't fix the stuff we are talking about. Plus I just can't go all in with that way of doing things. He's using those setting to stay at default sliders. I'm not staying at default sliders.

Plus I'm still unsure about how much affect the MM settings have.

Like for instance if you play in an online franchise who's MM settings is the game using to affect the game play in 32 team leagues?

Old 09-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #775
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm going to try hum RB 15, CPU RB 0 with 40 threshold as a last gasp effort. Trying to eliminate the suction blocks and downfield second and third level blocking effectiveness. If I can have one single game without one side busting off a long gainer I will declare it a success.

I don't know what else to do at this point. If it doesn't help the atrocious run game dynamics, I'm going to set the controller down until the next patch.

So far this game looks great getting off the bus. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-17-2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:53 PM   #776
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Charter whats the quarter length and ro u personally use?

Nevermind i see it..15 and 15 right?
Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »