Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 08:48 PM   #73
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailTheSkins
Man I've tried this numerous times and cannot get past the freezing. I have like 8 GM's set in my franchise and back out of screen before playing games and still freezes. Do I absolutely need atleast 1 player controlled team? Is that my issue? I'm so damn confused and just want to have custom books and control all teams depth charts etc
1. Create a 2nd profile(with controller 2, make it active by pressing the d-pad, left, right, etc)

2. Setup your customs books on that profile/controller 2.
Save PBs

3. Switch back to your Controller 1 profile (just by pressing right or left o the D-Pad it will give you the option to make controller 1 "ACTIVE")

4. Go into your franchise and create a coach for that team your facing.(adjust autosubs, depth chart, etc. for the team your facing).

5. Go.to the start game screen, BUT don't actually start the game. The 1st time just make sure that your team and the 2nd controller cpu team has the correct custom books.

6. Then back out of the start game screen and go back in. This time DO NOT go into advanced settings to view or change the PBs. Move 2nd controller (red) back to the middle and Just start the game!

The PBs stick to that team w/ that controller w/o having to go into advanced settings a 2nd time
(it remembers it from the 1st time you went into the start game and switched PBs).

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Thanks

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-01-2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:50 PM   #74
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
1. Create a 2nd profile(with controller 2, make it active)

2. Setup your customs books on that profile/controller 2.

3. Switch back to your Controller 1 profile (just by pressing right or left o the D-Pad it will give you the option to make controller 1 "ACTIVE".

4. Go into your franchise and create a coach for that team your facing.(adjust autosubs, depth chart, etc. for the team your facing).

5. Go.to the start game screen, BUT don't actually start the game. The 1st time just make sure that your team and the 2nd controller cpu team has the correct custom books.

6. Then back out of the start game screen and go back in. This time DO NOT go into advanced settings to view or change the PBs. Move 2nd controller (red) back to the middle and Just start the game!

The PBs stick to that team w/ that controller w/o having to go into advanced settings a 2nd time
(it remembers it from the 1st time you went into the start game and switched PBs).

Let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Thanks
Haha damn this is literally exactly what I did however instead of coaches I would set up as GM. Will try again tomorrow when I'm at my xbox again.. Hope I can get it working. I do everything you stated and even after backing out then going to play game again and not touching the advanced setting just moving controller to middle it still froze on first play call. Stupid lol
Old 09-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #75
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

However it will let me go straight through to play if I let it freeze and then reload Madden altogether and click the resume game popup that appears when clicking franchise. (autosave from when froze)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 09:12 PM   #76
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Haha damn this is literally exactly what I did however instead of coaches I would set up as GM. Will try again tomorrow when I'm at my xbox again.. Hope I can get it working. I do everything you stated and even after backing out then going to play game again and not touching the advanced setting just moving controller to middle it still froze on first play call. Stupid lol
Never tried GM, just player and coach (w/ the latest tuner)
Old 09-01-2016, 09:44 PM   #77
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Hoping that's the issue.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:00 AM   #78
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Both Teams had Custom playbooks on offense and defense. I gave the Giants the multiple D playbook.
This game was all about the D Baby!
1472788200284-32497571.jpg

Well we drop to 0-3 to start the reg. Season. This last game @ Giants was the most frustrating offensive game I've ever had! We get a fg blocked! Right at towards the end of the half!
and they run it back inside my 5 and w/ 1 second to go in the half, they kick it in and instead of us going up 10-6, they go up 9-7!!
2nd half
We miss a 53 yd FG by inches! Another failed drive
Cousins struggles throwing 24/50, 181yds, 48%, 0tds and 2ints! Man it sucked for my O.
My D was keeping it as close as they could though!

Sidenote:
Cousins played through an injury the 1st 3 weeks, now they are reporting he's finally back to being healthy, so we'll see if that injury was hurting more than I thought the 1st 3 weeks.
Thank goodness he didn't get re-injured.

We are ranked 9th offensively yards and 8th Defensively.
It's been the turnovers and missed chances in the redzone.
I'm afraid to look at my redzone % right now, UGH!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-02-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:47 AM   #79
Rookie

HailTheSkins's Arena

Quote:
Wow so I literally followed your instructions to a T and did it with coaches instead and sure enough it doesn't freeze. HOWEVER on first play all my players are huddled together St the line and the CPU is huddled in their end zone and it just glitches out and doesn't do anything and I have to exit game. Holy **** this is driving me insane
Old 09-02-2016, 11:49 AM   #80
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Wow so I literally followed your instructions to a T and did it with coaches instead and sure enough it doesn't freeze. HOWEVER on first play all my players are huddled together St the line and the CPU is huddled in their end zone and it just glitches out and doesn't do anything and I have to exit game. Holy **** this is driving me insane
Exit the game and try it again. Mine was doing that but it hasn't for the last 3 games. The key(for me) is not going into advanced settings before starting the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »