M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 102 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2016, 12:26 AM   #809
MVP
 
tc020791's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Just played a game where Tyrod scrambled 4 times for 43 yards. He's set to trigger happy and conservative.
tc020791 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #810
Time To Call Your Shot
 
HighCmpPct's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Colquitt,Georgia
Posts: 2,785
Blog Entries: 21
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Just played a game where Tyrod scrambled 4 times for 43 yards. He's set to trigger happy and conservative.
In my experience Tyrod is definitely the biggest scrambler, however with this new set-up I just got Fitzpatrick to scramble on me a couple times.
__________________
My MLB 18 The Show chises:
Yankees (OSFM V1.3)
2018 Record: 16-6

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-10-2016 at 12:00 PM.
HighCmpPct is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:17 PM   #811
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,273
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

I played on Fast speed last night, and was totally impressed! Did not seem much faster than Normal speed imo. Also I went with user Tak-50. The Cpu ran pretty darn good, despite tackles behind the line. Oddly enough, Jennings, who is barely average busted a long gain through the middle of the field! That has actually never happened with my Tak slider lowered. If they broke one, it would be outside runs. 2 of the biggest things that stood out were my run game. It was absolutely harder to run. At one point in both games I played I was averaging way less ran 4 yds per carry. Single back HB dive is totally tuned down, I would get stuffed a lot. And the other was how the Cpu QB targeted the #1 WR. I played the Giants twice and Beckham was hard to stop. Unfortunately I could only play till halftime each game. I'll post stats of one game, again it was till half.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-10-2016 at 01:25 PM.
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #812
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I played on Fast speed last night, and was totally impressed! Did not seem much faster than Normal speed imo. Also I went with user Tak-50. The Cpu ran pretty darn good, despite tackles behind the line. Oddly enough, Jennings, who is barely average busted a long gain through the middle of the field! That has actually never happened with my Tak slider lowered. If they broke one, it would be outside runs. 2 of the biggest things that stood out were my run game. It was absolutely harder to run. At one point in both games I played I was averaging way less ran 4 yds per carry. Single back HB dive is totally tuned down, I would get stuffed a lot. And the other was how the Cpu QB targeted the #1 WR. I played the Giants twice and Beckham was hard to stop. Unfortunately I could only play till halftime each game. I'll post stats of one game, again it was till half.


Yeap I feel the same way. It doesn't seem that much faster and I also felt the running game was harder. Glad you felt the same way.

Let me know how it go. I may move to fast


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #813
Time To Call Your Shot
 
HighCmpPct's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Colquitt,Georgia
Posts: 2,785
Blog Entries: 21
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I played on Fast speed last night, and was totally impressed! Did not seem much faster than Normal speed imo. Also I went with user Tak-50. The Cpu ran pretty darn good, despite tackles behind the line. Oddly enough, Jennings, who is barely average busted a long gain through the middle of the field! That has actually never happened with my Tak slider lowered. If they broke one, it would be outside runs. 2 of the biggest things that stood out were my run game. It was absolutely harder to run. At one point in both games I played I was averaging way less ran 4 yds per carry. Single back HB dive is totally tuned down, I would get stuffed a lot. And the other was how the Cpu QB targeted the #1 WR. I played the Giants twice and Beckham was hard to stop. Unfortunately I could only play till halftime each game. I'll post stats of one game, again it was till half.
Yeah man I'm pretty sold on fast speed this year. And that's saying something as I haven't played on anything faster than slow since they inroduced the options. I was even in very slow for a couple years. But it has definitely helped tone down user rushing without having to adjust sliders.

I got a couple games update coming with the Chiefs using my new set-up.
__________________
My MLB 18 The Show chises:
Yankees (OSFM V1.3)
2018 Record: 16-6

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-10-2016 at 01:47 PM.
HighCmpPct is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #814
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,273
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yeap I feel the same way. It doesn't seem that much faster and I also felt the running game was harder. Glad you felt the same way.

Let me know how it go. I may move to fast


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would definitely recommend trying it out bro. Especially like you said, coming from normal. Hardly a difference. Stay away from stretch plays, but other than that your good. Pierre Paul was an absolute beast against my run game. I'm going to give it another go, but those 2 games is the first time in forever I had to account for a DLINE player in Madden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #815
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,273
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Yeah man I'm pretty sold on fast speed this year. And that's saying something as I haven't played on anything faster the slow since they inroduced the options. I was even in very slow for a couple years. But it has definitely helped tone down user rushing without having to adjust sliders.

I got a couple games update coming with the Chiefs using my new set-up.
User int-33 and cpu-30 (probably move to 28) Rest default. 55 for false start and offsides. Only thing I touched. Possibly because I just changed penalty sliders and they have to kick in, but I had a def pass interference called. And a few holding calls. How are you seeing penalties?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #816
MVP
 
cable guy's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,273
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Passing really opened up this game. One thing to keep in mind, I made adjustments to cpu qb traits. Which does work big time. Passing and not taking sacks. Check out Beckham's stats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cable guy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Top -