M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 102 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-10-2016, 12:26 AM   #809
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Just played a game where Tyrod scrambled 4 times for 43 yards. He's set to trigger happy and conservative.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #810
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Just played a game where Tyrod scrambled 4 times for 43 yards. He's set to trigger happy and conservative.
In my experience Tyrod is definitely the biggest scrambler, however with this new set-up I just got Fitzpatrick to scramble on me a couple times.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-10-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:17 PM   #811
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I played on Fast speed last night, and was totally impressed! Did not seem much faster than Normal speed imo. Also I went with user Tak-50. The Cpu ran pretty darn good, despite tackles behind the line. Oddly enough, Jennings, who is barely average busted a long gain through the middle of the field! That has actually never happened with my Tak slider lowered. If they broke one, it would be outside runs. 2 of the biggest things that stood out were my run game. It was absolutely harder to run. At one point in both games I played I was averaging way less ran 4 yds per carry. Single back HB dive is totally tuned down, I would get stuffed a lot. And the other was how the Cpu QB targeted the #1 WR. I played the Giants twice and Beckham was hard to stop. Unfortunately I could only play till halftime each game. I'll post stats of one game, again it was till half.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-10-2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:27 PM   #812
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I played on Fast speed last night, and was totally impressed! Did not seem much faster than Normal speed imo. Also I went with user Tak-50. The Cpu ran pretty darn good, despite tackles behind the line. Oddly enough, Jennings, who is barely average busted a long gain through the middle of the field! That has actually never happened with my Tak slider lowered. If they broke one, it would be outside runs. 2 of the biggest things that stood out were my run game. It was absolutely harder to run. At one point in both games I played I was averaging way less ran 4 yds per carry. Single back HB dive is totally tuned down, I would get stuffed a lot. And the other was how the Cpu QB targeted the #1 WR. I played the Giants twice and Beckham was hard to stop. Unfortunately I could only play till halftime each game. I'll post stats of one game, again it was till half.

Yeap I feel the same way. It doesn't seem that much faster and I also felt the running game was harder. Glad you felt the same way.

Let me know how it go. I may move to fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #813
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Yeah man I'm pretty sold on fast speed this year. And that's saying something as I haven't played on anything faster than slow since they inroduced the options. I was even in very slow for a couple years. But it has definitely helped tone down user rushing without having to adjust sliders.

I got a couple games update coming with the Chiefs using my new set-up.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-10-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #814
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yeap I feel the same way. It doesn't seem that much faster and I also felt the running game was harder. Glad you felt the same way.

Let me know how it go. I may move to fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would definitely recommend trying it out bro. Especially like you said, coming from normal. Hardly a difference. Stay away from stretch plays, but other than that your good. Pierre Paul was an absolute beast against my run game. I'm going to give it another go, but those 2 games is the first time in forever I had to account for a DLINE player in Madden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2016, 01:50 PM   #815
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Yeah man I'm pretty sold on fast speed this year. And that's saying something as I haven't played on anything faster the slow since they inroduced the options. I was even in very slow for a couple years. But it has definitely helped tone down user rushing without having to adjust sliders.

I got a couple games update coming with the Chiefs using my new set-up.
User int-33 and cpu-30 (probably move to 28) Rest default. 55 for false start and offsides. Only thing I touched. Possibly because I just changed penalty sliders and they have to kick in, but I had a def pass interference called. And a few holding calls. How are you seeing penalties?

Old 12-10-2016, 02:02 PM   #816
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Passing really opened up this game. One thing to keep in mind, I made adjustments to cpu qb traits. Which does work big time. Passing and not taking sacks. Check out Beckham's stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »