M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 108 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-14-2016, 02:57 PM   #857
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

I have been enjoying all the discussion, where did you all go?
Old 12-14-2016, 03:22 PM   #858
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Well the Eagles had to play w/o Wentz(injured in prior game 2 weeks).
So the backup Austin Davis comes in for the start.
Low awr 69 (moved +10 to 79) and TOR moved +10 from 71 to 81. He was 72ovr after raising these 2 attributes.

He ended w/ 55.4 passer rating, 16/32 50%, 1td 2intd, only 1 sack taken!
Sacks
User: 1
CPU: 3
He really escaped the pocket when expected!
That's 2 games now that I've set the Qbs traits to this and they only got sacked once in each game.
Throw ball away: Yes
Senses Pressure: Ideal
Force passes: balanced
Qb Style: balanced.
Here's the Final
23-17 My Skins are going to 9-3 now. Last season we were either .500 or under through 12 games, so much better so far this season.

14817456169391385105782.jpg

They struggled on 3rd down(2-12, 16%), due to A. Davis being probably the lowest rated qb I've played this season.
They also had a rookie cb starting (A. Thurmond) and he was getting abused 1 on 1 vs Crowder and T. Gabriel.
We managed to hold the cpu under 100 yds rushing, which is easier when the qb sucks lol.

Solid division win after losing our last game @ Broncos 33-38(stats on previous pg).

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-14-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:29 PM   #859
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

First game of the season, on fast speed! 1-0 to start the season. Dominated the Giants, the weakest of the NFC East. Done with edits to only QB traits. Beckham had another great game. Something like 8 catches for over 100yds., but no TD's. Running was tough for both teams. I had trouble trying to run the clock out, as I think I was avg. about 2yds. per carry in the 2nd half. No sacks or ints for either teams. But overall, l loved the feel of the game.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-14-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:45 PM   #860
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Second game of the season was against the Skins, in DC. In the rain and mud. They pounded the ball down our throats from the get go. Then ran out the clock with about 4 min, left as I hoped to get the ball back. They added another 25 yds or so to their rushing total.

Jackson only had 2 catches. But was targeted about 5 more times. Way down field! Cousins still had a good game, as you can see in the stats. They did not dominate, but no Doubt they were in control. From the kick off. Next game is against the Bears. In Dallas.
Edit: Running game for me was much more difficult than even the first game. Zeke, averaged only about 3ypc. His confidence actually went down to 49. That's a first.

Last edited by cable guy; 12-14-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:31 AM   #861
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Second game of the season was against the Skins, in DC. In the rain and mud. They pounded the ball down our throats from the get go. Then ran out the clock with about 4 min, left as I hoped to get the ball back. They added another 25 yds or so to their rushing total.

Jackson only had 2 catches. But was targeted about 5 more times. Way down field! Cousins still had a good game, as you can see in the stats. They did not dominate, but no Doubt they were in control. From the kick off. Next game is against the Bears. In Dallas.
Edit: Running game for me was much more difficult than even the first game. Zeke, averaged only about 3ypc. His confidence actually went down to 49. That's a first.

Love this stats. Damn. This game is beautiful ootb. Why why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2016, 09:13 AM   #862
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Love this stats. Damn. This game is beautiful ootb. Why why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know, isn't it a great game ootb!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #863
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey guys sorry about my absence the past few days, I'm currently undergoing the process of having all my top teeth pulled. I just got 3 more molars pulled in the left side and I usually don't feel like playing for a couple days after getting some pulled.

Thinking about maybe playing some today, but if not I'll definitely be back on it tomorrow (probably wind up being tonight with Thursday night football as I usually can't help but play after watching some lol).

Anyway just wanted to check in and let you guys know I haven't disappeared. Looks like you've been having some great games in my absence.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.
Old 12-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #864
Rookie

Hey, first post!

Been kind of prowling this forum for a week or so now and this thread combined with the OOTB thread in the main forum have convinced me to take the plunge and finally invest in an Xbox One and get Madden 17.

Haven't played since M25 but reading about things like the new kicking game and, most important of all, the ability to edit so much during CFM has really got me excited. Then this thread introducing the idea of focusing on improving the CPU by upgrading its playbook and gameplan... genius. I'm actually upset with myself that I never thought of it myself back in M25!

Anyway, had a couple of questions regarding CFM, primarily relating to the idea of customising the CPU playbook and gameplan to make the CPU play more realistic football. If any of you guys could take a minute to answer it would be much appreciated.

- Do I need to take control of a team in CFM to be able to give them the playbook I want them to use when they play against me? (I'll probably end up controlling all 32 teams eventually and setting their entire playbooks and formation subs etc but for my first season I'd like to just kind of play some football!)

- Are the Generic Offenses ('Run Balanced' - 'West Coast' etc.) notably better from a gameplan POV than the team specific ones that each team has and will use as default?

- Is there a way in CFM to produce realistic stats from simulated games? In previous iterations of Madden I found that teams would run the ball way too much in SIM games and that the same RB would have all of the carries. This led to my QB generally leading the league in passing yards despite some pretty average IRL numbers and on the flip side you'd have loads of RBs pushing close to 2,000 yards on the year despite unspectacular YPC stats. Has this been addressed or do I need to take some steps to rectify it?

Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »