Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2016, 01:28 PM   #897
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Ok, someone is going to need to walk me off the cliff here. I need some Xbox One help.

So, last night after i had been drinking my sunday evening away, and already having bought a physical copy of Madden a couple weeks ago, i hit up gamestops web page, see they are open until 10pm, and proceed to drive there, and buy *Another* xbox one s, "to keep offline"....

Anyhow, i bring it home, hook it up, i connect it, and allow the machine to update, etc. at this stage i also connect it to my xbox live account.

Then, i log out, unplug it from the internet, and turn off the network settings so it's off line.

So i finally am able to start a franchise despite fighting the game to be logged in. I play 1 quarter of football, i back out, and it didn't save my progress. In fact, it really wont allow me to do anything without prompting me to go online.

Is this a common occurrence?

I'm actually a bit pist off at myself for buying this, but i'm actually glad i didn't delete the game off of my other xbox, thus retaining my progress.

So is this what im to expect? if i'm remembering correctly, the xbox wouldn't let me use my gamertag off line, thus creating all the issues.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-19-2016, 01:46 PM   #898
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Ok, someone is going to need to walk me off the cliff here. I need some Xbox One help.

So, last night after i had been drinking my sunday evening away, and already having bought a physical copy of Madden a couple weeks ago, i hit up gamestops web page, see they are open until 10pm, and proceed to drive there, and buy *Another* xbox one s, "to keep offline"....

Anyhow, i bring it home, hook it up, i connect it, and allow the machine to update, etc. at this stage i also connect it to my xbox live account.

Then, i log out, unplug it from the internet, and turn off the network settings so it's off line.

So i finally am able to start a franchise despite fighting the game to be logged in. I play 1 quarter of football, i back out, and it didn't save my progress. In fact, it really wont allow me to do anything without prompting me to go online.

Is this a common occurrence?

I'm actually a bit pist off at myself for buying this, but i'm actually glad i didn't delete the game off of my other xbox, thus retaining my progress.

So is this what im to expect? if i'm remembering correctly, the xbox wouldn't let me use my gamertag off line, thus creating all the issues.
I always get prompted to sign into my profile, I have 2 profiles, and it prompts me to sign into either one, unless I'm already signed in.
We all go offline on the (xbox)network settings to play. It will even allow me to power the game off at any point in the game and when I turn it back on, it reloads back to where I left it.
To me, it sounds like you started playing before signing into the correct profile name.
Idk, let us know if you figure it out.
Old 12-19-2016, 02:39 PM   #899
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I always get prompted to sign into my profile, I have 2 profiles, and it prompts me to sign into either one, unless I'm already signed in.
We all go offline on the (xbox)network settings to play. It will even allow me to power the game off at any point in the game and when I turn it back on, it reloads back to where I left it.
To me, it sounds like you started playing before signing into the correct profile name.
Idk, let us know if you figure it out.
Do i need to create a new user on the unplugged console? I wonder if when i logged in to my xbox live account that screwed me up.

I should probably go home and re-evaluate, admittedly, i was overindulging and am coming up marginally fuzzy trying to recall the exact details.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #900
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Going Pro either today or the next day or so guys!

Not that this means much for Madden but excited nonetheless.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 12-19-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:56 PM   #901
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Well we found ourselves down by 8 with around 5 to go and Denver with the ball. we managed to get them to 3rd and medium hoping to get the ball back, but Booker managed to get a run through the middle and pickup the first.

So just as it looked like they were going to continue running the clock down they tried a sweep to the outside and 2nd down and I read it with Berry slammed Booker in the backfield caused the fumble, picked it up and ran it all the way back for the TD! Smith hit Ware with a quick pass for the 2 pointer and tied it up.

Denver's driving and already picked up a couple first's approaching the 2 minute warning. When all the sudden Siemian tries to check down to his RB Booker over the middle but throws it high and Derrick Johnson comes up with our second pick of the game! So starting around midfield with 2 to go it looks like we have it about wrapped up to at least put up a FG and win it. But we wind up looking at 3rd and 3. Ware runs it well but is stopped a yard shy of the first. So were looking at either a 50yd FG or a 4th and 1. We decide to go for it as there's still about 1:30 left and Denver has 2 timeouts. We go read option with Smith and Ware, I read it right and as Miller collapsed on Ware I pulled it out to run with Smith but Miller practically turns on the dime and slams Smith down for the turnover.

Berry apparently went down with a dislocated shoulder on the last defensive stand and I didn't know it. So with him out and me switching to control Peters the Broncos attacked through the air on Berry's side of the field and drove down the field. We managed to bring them to 4th and inches at the 34yd line and call a timeout with :13 left. McManus nailed the 51 yd FG to give them a 34-31 lead. Tyreek Hill tried to break the kickoff return but was stopped, and Smith got sacked from behind trying to launch a hail mary to end the game.

We go to 7-4 they go to 6-5.

Kansas City Chiefs CFM Game 11: @ Denver

Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
Nov 27, 20161ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)0203831
Denver Broncos (6-5)140101034
Team Stats Comparison
KANDEN
Total Offense224446
Rushing Yards90103
Passing Yards134343
First Downs919
Punt Return Yards4829
Kick Return Yards14146
Total Yards413521
Turnovers03
3rd Down Converstion2-119-16
4th Down Conversion0-10-0
2-Point Conversion1-10
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/1
Penalties3-353-14
Posession Time16:5219:08
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGKANDEN
5:15(DEN) E.Sanders 61yd TD Catch07
0:56(DEN) V.Green 1yd TD Catch014
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGKANDEN
7:36(KAN) J.Maclin 2yd TD Catch714
5:37(KAN) J.Maclin 32yd TD Catch1414
1:59(KAN) C.Santos 22yd FG1714
0:25(KAN) C.Santos 43yd FG2014
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGKANDEN
7:44(KAN) C.Santos 20yd FG2314
6:30(DEN) D.Thomas 32yd TD Catch2321
0:43(DEN) B.McManus 20yd FG2324
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGKANDEN
6:11(DEN) E.Sanders 26yd TD Catch2331
3:33(KAN) E.Berry Forced Fumble and Recovery 39yds TD3131
0:06(DEN) B.McManus 50yd FG3134
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Alex Smith10-1717320
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Spencer Ware208140
Charcandrick West5142.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jeremy Maclin711316.12
Spencer Ware114140
Tyreek Hill118180
Chris Conley128280
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Derrick Johnson10010
Ron Parker10000
Eric Berry FF (User) (Inj.)7001
Chris Jones6200
Steve Nelson6000
Frank Zombo40.500
Josh Mauga3100
Phillip Gaines3010
Jaye Howard20.500
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Cairo Santos3-32-21144
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Dustin Colquitt521242.42
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Tyreek Hill3123410
De'Anthony Thomas118180
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Tyreek Hill348160
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Trevor Siemian28-4537242
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Devontae Booker23903.90
Paul Perkins4133.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Virgil Green74261
Emmanuel Sanders610617.62
Devontae Booker46616.50
Demaryius Thomas35518.31
Bennie Fowler III351170
A.J. Derby22512.50
Cody Latimer110100
Jordan Norwood1990
Paul Perkins1880
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Darian Stewart11100
T.J. Ward11100
Von Miller8100
Derek Wolfe61.500
Aqib Talib6000
Todd Davis5000
DeMarcus Ware41.500
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Brandon McManus2-24-41051
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Riley Dixon414335.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jordan Norwood246230
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Emmanuel Sanders3299.60

Justin Houston ( 2 Weeks) and Tamba Hali (3 Weeks) are out and you can really see it in our run defense. We managed to keep them down in the first half but they got their run game going in the second half and it really helped them keep drives alive.

EDIT: Now we are finding out that Eric Berry will be down for about 5 weeks. That means he'll probably miss our last 5 games but be back by the time we have to play in the playoffs if we make it.

It also means that I'll be playing with Marcus Peters on defense now since Berry was my controlled player on defense.
I agree, that's one heck of a game recap!! I just had 3 of my best and most exciting games of Madden 17! I will try to give good detail of how they went. I was literally getting into them like I was watching an actual game. All 3 came down to the last play of sorts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 06:06 PM   #902
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
All Pro..fast, slight changes to sliders but all within plus/minus 5 of default..with the exception of penalty sliders which are at default

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fast speed is awesome. But I wasn't good enough lol. I actually had to go back to normal speed. Either that, or your teams weakest points are totally exploited big time. Thru my experience. I played basically total default besides Int's. I gave up about 700yds on the ground, thru 4 games. Now back at normal. However I did make some slight slider adjustments. Along with D81's suggested QB edits. Playing better than ever for my liking.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:44 AM   #903
MVP

OVR: 3

I made edits to the QBs in the league to reduce the chances of them standing with the ball and taking a sack. Sack numbers seem improved in the last few games. However and perhaps this is just how it is, even set to scrambling QBs like Rodgers will still perform like pocket passers with no motor skills (like Eli). Is there another edit that needs to be done to at least get them thinking about moving out of the pocket? Was TOR something that needed to be bumped up?

Thus far not having an issue in XB v1.0.1 with the punting as in the past. 11 MPH wind game and both punters struck the ball well (maybe TOO well, will reduce the punt power in next game. Had one or two shanks over three games but that happens in real life too.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:11 AM   #904
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Do i need to create a new user on the unplugged console? I wonder if when i logged in to my xbox live account that screwed me up.

I should probably go home and re-evaluate, admittedly, i was overindulging and am coming up marginally fuzzy trying to recall the exact details.
How did you make out with everything?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »