Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2017, 07:27 PM   #1025
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Lol check this out, just looked ahead at my 2017 Packers schedule and this is how it pans out.

Through the first 7 weeks we have 5 road games, 1 home game, and a bye week.

Through the last 10 weeks of the season we have 3 road games and 7 home games lol. And only one of those last 3 road games are against a division opponent (week 13 @ DET).

Talk about a home field advantage for the playoff push huh?

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 07:41 PM   #1026
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
No..no I definitely wouldn't touch those 2, they are very finnicky.

First off I have some questions for you.

1. Are you playing CFM. And who are you playing with?

2. What type of defense do you mainly call? Is it more zone favored or more man favored? Do you blitz a lot?

3. What position do you play on defense? Do you switch?

4. What kind of adjustments do you make? Of they are passing a lot on you do you call more zone or more man? Same with if they are running on you.

You can check out my All-Madden set on post #969 of this thread. That set-up gave me a very realistic comparable season to the real-life Packers .
CFM with the Raiders - About 70% man and 30% zone - MLB or sometimes SS dont usually switch - Blitz maybe 20% of the time - 4-3 and mostly nickle if they run a 3 wide - CPU running stats pretty accurate just passing is off. Trying not to go down to AP as i feel like id start torching them on offense. All-Madden offense for me is pretty good. I'm averaging 27 PPG with the raiders right now. Just trying to find a way to play better pass defense.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #1027
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Alot of things could play into this.
Fatigue setting
Auto subs
I'd start by setting oline and Dline at the same default autosubs.

It could also be the QBs your facing in combo w/ the other settings.
Look at the Qbs that you played that only took a few sacks and made smart reads.
What was that qbs traits, passing ratings, awr, confidence?.Who did they throw to
WRs/Tes/HBs? And of course the ratings of these positions also
Thanks guys. I think you both brought up some things i goofed up with. I'll figure it out, and post. I did not really have this problem before, so I know I get it. Seemed to happen after fast speed, in going to normal with user tak adjusted. To messing with all auto subs. To then going total default lol. In which I'd like to say the cpu ran very well still! HighCompPct, maybe it's my play ability. But my Defensive front 7 was exposed, besides Lee. At that speed I got no sacks, and gave up a rediculous amount of rushing yardage. It was fun though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2017, 08:25 PM   #1028
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbearlover
CFM with the Raiders - About 70% man and 30% zone - MLB or sometimes SS dont usually switch - Blitz maybe 20% of the time - 4-3 and mostly nickle if they run a 3 wide - CPU running stats pretty accurate just passing is off. Trying not to go down to AP as i feel like id start torching them on offense. All-Madden offense for me is pretty good. I'm averaging 27 PPG with the raiders right now. Just trying to find a way to play better pass defense.
Thats a pretty good chunk of man coverage, to start I would start throwing some more zone in there.

Do you ever sell out for the pass? You know hit R2 and flick the left stick up for pass? Do you press a lot?

How about spreading your LB's and D-line when you think the pass is coming?

On All-Madden you'll definitely have to use all the tools at your disposal, especially on D.

Honestly the biggest thing I'm getting from your response is you probably play a bit to much man. You have 2 pretty good corners in OAK, though not overly fast ones. However your safeties are just okay really. This combination can be dangerous when matching up in man against speedy WR's on deeper routes.

Could you kinda explain how the Cpu is attacking you? Do they connect on deep passes a lot, or are they dinking and dunking on you downfield?

And I promise you won't put up as many points as you think on All-Pro lol. Well as long as you don't cheese or just run the same easy plays over and over anyway.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 01-06-2017, 08:33 PM   #1029
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Thanks guys. I think you both brought up some things i goofed up with. I'll figure it out, and post. I did not really have this problem before, so I know I get it. Seemed to happen after fast speed, in going to normal with user tak adjusted. To messing with all auto subs. To then going total default lol. In which I'd like to say the cpu ran very well still! HighCompPct, maybe it's my play ability. But my Defensive front 7 was exposed, besides Lee. At that speed I got no sacks, and gave up a rediculous amount of rushing yardage. It was fun though.

That's weird cause I pretty much have the cpu stopping all run plays unless they just get to Berry back at his safety spot. Of course I usually sell out run first and make them start passing it cause it's really hard to stop the run game of you let them get it going.

Again like I told Cal, it's pretty important to use your adjustments. Even on All-Pro (although less so than AM). Calling more zone, bunching your line, and selling out run occasionally with R2 are all fairly necessary trying to stop a good run game.

Personally this is why I switched to fast. If you go back and look at my old box scores you'll see the cpu consistently having poor game after poor game. They weren't using their moves well or really hitting holes like they should for some reason. Which in turn caused them both to pass too often and have a worse passing attack overall. Now though playing safety there's actually a legit chance they get me to bite on Play-Action and open up my spot downfield. Just adds another wrinkle to the Cpu attack.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 01-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #1030
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Re: M17 OOTB Custom CPU PBs & Custom All-Pro(DSkins81)

This was my first game back to normal speed. After a upset loss at the hands of the 49ers. In which they ran All over my defense. It made a difference for my rush D..... but not exactly on the rest of the season. Cincy rolls into Big D, with many early season injuries. The first of 3 games, in which were among the best I've played in Madden in years. 7 lead changes! One minute I'm up 14-6, then going into Halftime down 23-14. Back and forth we went. After Finally taking a 2 score lead late in the 4th, I knew I had this one. But a TD in the final minute. Coupled with recovering the onside kick. And just 2 or 3 passes.. Game winning FG. The Bengals come out with a win. I'm 2-3 after 5 games.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:45 PM   #1031
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
This was my first game back to normal speed. After a upset loss at the hands of the 49ers. In which they ran All over my defense. It made a difference for my rush D..... but not exactly on the rest of the season. Cincy rolls into Big D, with many early season injuries. The first of 3 games, in which were among the best I've played in Madden in years. 7 lead changes! One minute I'm up 14-6, then going into Halftime down 23-14. Back and forth we went. After Finally taking a 2 score lead late in the 4th, I knew I had this one. But a TD in the final minute. Coupled with recovering the onside kick. And just 2 or 3 passes.. Game winning FG. The Bengals come out with a win. I'm 2-3 after 5 games.
Sounds like that was a great game! Happy to see some others games/scores on here again lol. I finally got my KC Chose caught up to Week 7 of 2017 with my GB one so now I can actually play with GB again lol. I was trying not to get to far away from each other with the 2 files.

Keep those games coming man, I love seeing others games.

P.S. I also just remember I think the biggest reason I switched to fast was actually to curve my own rushing attack. Back when I was younger and you know all you want to do is go undefeated and break all the records lol, all I did was run. It was a lot cooler to me making moves and all that instead of passing. So I'm actually fairly deadly running the ball,(although in these later years I've brought my passing attack pretty much on par with it) and this year on the slower speeds which I've always played on I was just almost unstoppable on the ground.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 09:20 PM   #1032
MVP

cable guy's Arena

I hear ya, I totally enjoy and look forward to reading about other people's games and or the grinds of their seasons. And yes, I switched to fast speed to make my running game harder. Which it definitely did. But man, I was dead last in the league against the run. By almost couple hundred yards lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »