M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-05-2017, 08:52 AM   #1081
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
One thing i cant stand is when the qb drops back,doesn't find anybody and then scrambles to one side and has all kinds of room to run down field, there is like no one for 25 yards and just before he gets to the line of scrimmage, he throws back across the field, when he could have run for a huge gain. Is there a fix for this or is that just how this game plays?
We've all struggled trying to find a way to get qbs to take that open space since they dropped the tuck and run trait. For the throwback try reducing the throw on run trait a bit. For a while we had it even with short throw accuracy hoping if you'd hey rolled they'd still look downfield. If dropped this down now and I may be seeing a little less of that. Wilson is guilty of this so I may try an extreme change next game taking the TOR to something like 10 just to see what happens.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:15 AM   #1082
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok, thanks. Did you havean opinion on speed threshold affecting gameplay?
Old 02-05-2017, 01:40 PM   #1083
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 OOTB Custom CPU PBs & Custom All-Pro(DSkins81)

Total Default all-pro. Ootb of course

Beckham was targeted here about 3-4 more times. Scandrick got the pick one of the times
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cable guy; 02-05-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:58 PM   #1084
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy

Total Default all-pro. Ootb of course

Beckham was targeted here about 3-4 more times. Scandrick got the pick one of the times
Default auto subs as well (49/50)? Or did you adjust them to 60/80 to match main menu?
Old 02-05-2017, 02:07 PM   #1085
MVP

cable guy's Arena

I did 60/80 for me and cpu. In franchise. But for the cpu, I made DE/DT 77/80. RB also 77/80. Keeping the cpu fresher at those positions. To help cpu to stop my run. And their pass rush as well. While boosting their run game.
Everything else 60/80 for cpu. I think it's been very effective.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:26 PM   #1086
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Rogers lit me up.

I'm playing with updated rosters from about week 11. So Cowboys are one of the top rated teams. Currently 5-1. To be expected.

But as you can see I'm not just cruising along. And my ratings are playing out incredibly.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:34 PM   #1087
MVP

cable guy's Arena

The only other changes I did were the cpu QB traits. D81 has them listed. And, the one I made is boosting cpu RT ratings for run, pass and impact blocking. Along with Strength.

I'm currently last in the league in sacks! Which is probably overkill and I went over board lol. Point is, there is ways other than touching the sliders this year! Im back to user playing on the Dline. Also only 6 picks. Not too bad for Default settings? I thought I'd have 15 after 6 games.

Old 02-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #1088
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys! I've been testing CPU QB Traits and ratings for awhile now, it's been fun though.
Ive finally found something to get the CPU to scramble and do it successfully, yes, they can still get sacked, it's not robo qb like some may think.

I played vs Cam Newton and increased all of his physical attributes(speed, agility, trucking, acc,) +10
So Cam was basically high 90s in most of these areas when I did this.
I also set his QB traits to
Paranoid
Balanced
Scramble
Also gave the Panthers, Chip Kelly's PB. With Power Run Scheme.

I noticed right of the bat,
Cam reacted much earlier to pressure and would start moving up field much sooner than if he stayed in the pocket a second longer. He ended w/ 4 scrambles, 2 designed and 2 escaping pressure and 30yds rushing. He also broke a few tackles and was sacked about 3x on plays were he was trying to escape.

I really like seeing the qb have a chance to make more plays on the ground and keeping us more honest on D.
It's really bringing out the best in what the CPU can do with an athletic QB. Really cool stuff!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 02-06-2017 at 10:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »