M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 146 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-28-2017, 11:16 AM   #1161
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: M17 OOTB Custom CPU PBs & Custom All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So your doing good running w/ 50 default rbk.
I'm thinking of going back to 50 if that's the case. It just means I don't have a good enough Oline to run consistently.
I would much rather have the challenge of running when my Oline has
B
C
C
C
B

Playing all pro default with the patch. Db coverage is very loose for me vs ootb. Qb% are high on both sides as coverage for even medium and to a lesser extent deep passing routes are loose. I don't see the cbs using the same type of aggression breaking up passes as I did ootb. I've posted this in a few threads and it's Frustrating bc no one else seems to be seeing this. Have you guys experienced this at all? I've even done a complete reinstall and patch download. Still seeing the same issue.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 02-28-2017, 01:04 PM   #1162
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Playing all pro default with the patch. Db coverage is very loose for me vs ootb. Qb% are high on both sides as coverage for even medium and to a lesser extent deep passing routes are loose. I don't see the cbs using the same type of aggression breaking up passes as I did ootb. I've posted this in a few threads and it's Frustrating bc no one else seems to be seeing this. Have you guys experienced this at all? I've even done a complete reinstall and patch download. Still seeing the same issue.

Well, considering my starting WR's (#1 & #2) are both top 10 in yards and TDs after 8 games, and they are rated 83 and 78. I'd say, we do have an issue here as well. On the ootb version this wasn't the case. I was struggling to be a top 10 Offense in the ootb version, now I'm not.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:33 PM   #1163
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Is the coverage looser or is it that the cpu QB more aggressive? Possibly both? I'm not getting beat by a ton. But I'm definitely getting beat by a couple yards. And yeah, the qb accuracy is much higher than ootb.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 06:53 PM   #1164
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Is the coverage looser or is it that the cpu QB more aggressive? Possibly both? I'm not getting beat by a ton. But I'm definitely getting beat by a couple yards. And yeah, the qb accuracy is much higher than ootb.

I went back to ootb this past weekend and the difference was very noticeable. Again all pro everything default. I loved it. I then gave the patch one more go after doing a clean re-install and patch download and the coverage is not nearly as good and the cb aggression is nerfed vs ootb. I was able to pass easily on Vontae Davis of the Colts. Ootb he shut my wr on that side of the field down which is what I expect playing against him. I was Stafford and the Lions btw. I think it's back to ootb for me offline and I'm totally cool with that u til the show is released .

I also saw the CPU punt issue with the patch. However my first punt I used sky and I swear the CPU punter was then using sky for the rest of the game. Not sure if there's a correlation there but sure seemed like it.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:49 AM   #1165
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
I went back to ootb this past weekend and the difference was very noticeable. Again all pro everything default. I loved it. I then gave the patch one more go after doing a clean re-install and patch download and the coverage is not nearly as good and the cb aggression is nerfed vs ootb. I was able to pass easily on Vontae Davis of the Colts. Ootb he shut my wr on that side of the field down which is what I expect playing against him. I was Stafford and the Lions btw. I think it's back to ootb for me offline and I'm totally cool with that u til the show is released .

I also saw the CPU punt issue with the patch. However my first punt I used sky and I swear the CPU punter was then using sky for the rest of the game. Not sure if there's a correlation there but sure seemed like it.

That's great you got a chance to go back and look. I thought so too, but was thinking it was mainly the cpu QB being more aggressive. Which he is, but I guess it's because the guys are much more open lol

Old 03-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #1166
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
That's great you got a chance to go back and look. I thought so too, but was thinking it was mainly the cpu QB being more aggressive. Which he is, but I guess it's because the guys are much more open lol

So the question is, start going down the slider rabbit hole OR go back to the OOTB?

I actually think kicking and punting are still better OOTB.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:31 AM   #1167
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:

It will happen w/o picking sky punt.
Wait till you play w/ 11mph winds, it starts to be noticeable around 9mph
Old 03-02-2017, 10:26 AM   #1168
MVP

cable guy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
So the question is, start going down the slider rabbit hole OR go back to the OOTB?

I actually think kicking and punting are still better OOTB.
I know, I was thinking about ootb again. But I admit, I'm reluctant. Because I do like some of the new aspects brought on with the patch. Cpu does seem more competitive for one. But yet another negative, like gcoons22 pointed out, is I did notice elite cpu Cb's not shutting me down. Just another example of the patch. Something I keep saying... Player ratings mattered more than ever ootb. As far as sliders, they are helping. But I think they ALL need to be adjusted. It is playing better. But what's next for instance pass coverage slider? So I guess like you said, into the slider rabbit hole?

Last edited by cable guy; 03-02-2017 at 10:32 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »