M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

This is a discussion on M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 12:27 PM   #145
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am going to just create existing real life coach for my opponent that week and assign a generic playbook based on the scheme they run IRL (Tenn run heavy, Packers West Coast, Dallas balanced etc etc)

I want to see if it improves play calling a lot.
It does..they even run goalline formations!
Old 09-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #146
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I am going to just create existing real life coach for my opponent that week and assign a generic playbook based on the scheme they run IRL (Tenn run heavy, Packers West Coast, Dallas balanced etc etc)

I want to see if it improves play calling a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It does..they even run goalline formations!
Do you guys have a list of what scheme each team uses?

I'm totally gonna be doing this in my 32 team CFM that I'm starting this weekend.
Wisconsin Badgers

Last edited by The Kid 24; 09-07-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:58 PM   #147
Banned

OVR: 0

Question:

If we do the coach work-around and set formations subs, how do custom pb's handle this ?

If I have a custom defensive pb that I apply to a team in the controller section, and make form. subs with the coach in the "my coach" section, how will the subs take affect - since the subs i make are based on the default cpu pb for that team ? can the custom off/def pb's be applied to each team in "team settings" and then work without issue ?

And how do form. subs affect Sabo's great edited pb's if we as human or the cpu use those books ? I am not very swift with understanding all this and I think we could all benefit from the knowledge of others on this subject.

GREAT THREAD !!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-07-2016, 09:26 PM   #148
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
Question:

If we do the coach work-around and set formations subs, how do custom pb's handle this ?

If I have a custom defensive pb that I apply to a team in the controller section, and make form. subs with the coach in the "my coach" section, how will the subs take affect - since the subs i make are based on the default cpu pb for that team ? can the custom off/def pb's be applied to each team in "team settings" and then work without issue ?

And how do form. subs affect Sabo's great edited pb's if we as human or the cpu use those books ? I am not very swift with understanding all this and I think we could all benefit from the knowledge of others on this subject.

GREAT THREAD !!!!!!!!!1
I PM'd you back, its unlikely to work w/ customs.
Haven't tested it out.
If not, autosubs and depth chart(3rd dwn hb) would be as close as we can get to formation subs w/ Custom Books
Old 09-08-2016, 04:09 AM   #149
Rookie

Does anyone have a list of each teams scheme?
Old 09-08-2016, 11:14 AM   #150
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegitgoat
Does anyone have a list of each teams scheme?
You can easily see it when you go into your opponents scheme menu. It will say Balanced offense, 4-3 defense, or West Coast offense, 3-4 defense etc.

Just use the generic playbook for that coaches desired scheme!!!

BTW I also noticed you can use formation subs after changing to the generic playbooks and it sticks!!!! Yep...it worked for me.

I just want to give a huge thank you to DSkins81. This create the current coach for your weekly opponent and generic playbook workaround is simply amazing.

I was blown away the last 2 evenings testing this out.....simply brilliant. And so much so I am restarting my Raiders CFM. It felt cheap not playing this way....LOL!!!! Now the CPU is givng me even better games than before. And far more divers play calling on offense.

Just awesome stuff and this is a shining example of what makes OS great. people coming together to make the game the best it can be above and beyond out of the box default.

Bravo man.

1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #151
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I PM'd you back, its unlikely to work w/ customs.
Haven't tested it out.
If not, autosubs and depth chart(3rd dwn hb) would be as close as we can get to formation subs w/ Custom Books
Formation subs work with generic playbooks!!!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2016, 11:31 AM   #152
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
You can easily see it when you go into your opponents scheme menu. It will say Balanced offense, 4-3 defense, or West Coast offense, 3-4 defense etc.

Just use the generic playbook for that coaches desired scheme!!!

BTW I also noticed you can use formation subs after changing to the generic playbooks and it sticks!!!! Yep...it worked for me.

I just want to give a huge thank you to DSkins81. This create the current coach for your weekly opponent and generic playbook workaround is simply amazing.

I was blown away the last 2 evenings testing this out.....simply brilliant. And so much so I am restarting my Raiders CFM. It felt cheap not playing this way....LOL!!!! Now the CPU is givng me even better games than before. And far more divers play calling on offense.

Just awesome stuff and this is a shining example of what makes OS great. people coming together to make the game the best it can be above and beyond out of the box default.

Bravo man.

Will this still work with creating owners?

Not sure if I want to use coaches or owners for my 32 team CFM... What is the difference between the two?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »